Prologue
90 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It has been over 200 Years now since the 100 year war ended. You’d think the world would be amazing and everything would have advanced greatly. But after Aang, Korra and Genji, came what would later be known as the worst avatar ever. While Aang and Korra died of old age, and it is unknown what happened to Genji, it is sure one fact that avatar Guomo did not do his jobs correctly. Guomo died at the age of 19 and was one of the youngest avatars ever to die. After that? Well, that’s when I was born. Now you might wonder why, what and how. Believe me when I say its all going to make sense soon. When avatar Guomo was a young boy (around the age of 13) the aliens attacked earth. The world was in no way prepared to all of the danger and evil coming their way. They outnumbered humanity in every way and sheltered them. The rest of the planet they would own. The benders were mostly killed for being a threat. Hence why Guomo was one of the first ones to die. He was far to young to be fighting such a war as this one. Now as of today, more forms of bending have been discovered. But more about that as time goes on. But let’s just say that because of avatar Guomo’s death, something really weird happened. Everybody got access to all four bending arts and everybody suddenly could be the “avatar” how am I so sure I’m the avatar then? Well… that’s a long story, but ill tell you just how I got into the situations that I’ve been in to this day.

4