03 Saved by the rainbow
49 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Who does this guy think he is? I thought to myself. “oi why don’t you shut the hell up and fuck off.” Peter said. “that’s non of your business.”

“wow some nerve this guy has, talking to us this way.” We were just chatting when suddenly, “OI QUIET DOWN IN THERE, YOU HAVE 3 MORE DAYS BEFORE YOUR EXECUTION. AND I DON’T WANT ANYTHING WEIRD HAPPENING IN THAT TIME PERIOD”

(its like this guy always screams like tf calm down man) I thought to myself that it was better to just shut up and sleep, as it was quite late. When we woke up the next morning, the first thing we were greeted with was the ugliest mf thing I had ever seen in my life (I had never seen aliens before anyway) I had a scared reaction and from that moment on I was put in a cell alone. No daylight, no food, no water. Nothing. (i survived by purifying my own fluids.)I don’t remember a lot from these couple of days but before I knew it it was time for my execution. But that was not what these aliens thought. “you, “peter” are being executed for heavy resistance against the alien race, and trying to escape your cell even when it was clearly not possible.” I thought I was going to have to watch, together with this other guy that was being grumpy in the cell before. His name was Damon. Damon walked up to me and said: “Listen, I know we got off to a rocky start but me and Peter spent the last couple of days designing to make a key for your handcuffs. Here it is, I’m going to free you; just don’t make it too obvious and wait for your time to strike.” And there it was. I was just waiting for the stupid judge to finish their god damn story (which went on for what actually seemed like forever like its not even funny)

And then, it was time. I was extremely stressed and my heartrate was like at least 175. I was going to have to save peter and also fend off the guards and everyone there. Though I expected some help from Damon I didn’t know if I could trust him. They threw him in and, I went. I went flying over the edge and blasted multiple air thrusts. I asked peter to bend the lava up so I could make a bridge out of it by rapidly cooling it through airbending. He listened and we were off. I made sure to air bend Damon up as well, and we started running out. They erupted the volcano and that’s where everything went south. Or so I thought. During the eruption, and because it was made by bending, there were both rocks and molten lava shooting everywhere. They also made an earthquake just to try and stop us. We thought we were doing well, as we were dodging everything as suddenly a huge alien ship appeared, and peter got fully hit by a blob of molten magma as he was distracted watching the ship. To both our and peters surprise, he was absolutely fine. We started getting shot at by the ship with some kind of dark attack, everything went blurry and I woke up here. So I would like Peter and Damon to explain why and what happened. “well you got hit by one of the dark attacks, and started attacking us with all you had. Damon crystal bended you into a holding position where you could not move, but you somehow broke out and kept on attacking us. When we thought we were fucked we saw the ship got shot at by some sort of rainbow, and crashed a little farther. A sandstorm whipped up, and we got pulled underground. One other rainbow attack hit you and you went back to normal; but unconscious.  We all got pulled underground and that’s where we are now.” peter says “Interesting story, I was hoping you could help me.” “that’s fine but who are you?” Damon says as he finally spoke “i’m Leona, and I saved you; I was wondering if you could do the same for me.”

1