04 The uprising
46 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“An uprising?” it knew it was only the messenger, but one of bad news; so in severe risk of death. “and where was this “uprising?” “u-um i-it was on the planet they call earth. In the 1st dimension at coordinates 1030, 3019” it said, more scared then ever. “fine. I shall send a team to investigate. This might be interesting. Send in team 4320.” “y-yes sir, right away” it said before hurrying out of the room. “An uprising. You know? I think this might become a bigger problem later; so im sending another team in myself. It might take a while to collect them, but I think it will be worth it in the end.” “for now though, I need to focus on making more grunts, who knows; I might need to overrun the place.” “messenger, come back right now.” “o-ok” it was terrified for what reason it had to come back, and it thought that this was it. “what exactly do the reports say?” “unit 7521 got overrun by rainbows and the execution spot for resistance has been completely destroyed” it said. “so they are powerful huh?” “I would assume so.” It said “I did not ask you. Leave before I change my mind about your life.” “ok sir” “this might get out of hand. I am going to get someone to spy on them.”

 

 

 

 

“I mean I guess that’s only fair, you did safe us. What do you need?” I said
“well, I rescued you for multiple reasons. First off all, let me explain who I am and where I came from to get you in the position you are in right now.” “my brother was diagnosed with a dangerous disease at a young age, and no benders could heal him. I thought all hope was lost for him when I heard about a powerful healer in the main hospital of the “bender city” where all of the injured are held. I threw my brother in a corner of a room in Arthondium and made sure he had enough supplies to last him a long time. While traveling through the desert underground, I saw 3 idiots running around trying to fight some big ship. You held your own for a long time, and I figured that if I ever had a chance to get to the bender city It would be together with you guys.” Leona said. “alright, that seems reasonable; you saved us and we can help you. So I’m ready to help! Just ask and ill be there.” I said. “I feel the same.” Peter said. Damon also seemed to agree.  It seemed Leona was extremely happy about this, and she had all right to be.  and so, we went. We were now on our way to “bender city” where all the human benders were kept. We all helped bending and that way we were shooting across, or more through the desert. Underground as to not alarm any aliens that might be on the top. I guess I didn’t quite explain how the alien looked. It was some kind of slug with a triangle head so ugly it would make you puke any time. While on our way we were just bending when Leona suddenly said: “did you know that aliens are incapable of running? I think that’s kind of funny as you did do the right thing in running away. You just went the wrong way. Do you have any idea how much energy it cost me to whip up that storm and get you to safety? I can tell you its a lot” “wow ok sorry I guess ill not almost die again” I said. “you better not” Leona said. Once we arrived in the “bender city” we got above ground, as there was other benders here. “it seems they are hypnotized or brainwashed, both are bad enough.” I said. “well at least that means we get to practise our acting now” Leona said “and if we fail, we might die”. “that’s uh a calming thought.” Peter said. We found a place to sleep and that we did. We needed a plan tomorrow, but I had the feeling that that would be easy.

1