05 The mysterious healer, Chiyu
41 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

When we woke up next morning, and I wasn’t greeted with the ugliest thing I had ever seen, I realised I didn’t wake up because it was light or whatever, but rather that I was woken up by an explosion outside. “wake up Lucas, we need to be awake as to not die I think” Leona said “what’s happening?” Damon responded by saying that a big fight had broken out, and that all forces were rushing in to help stop the fighting. “not gonna lie this is kinda perfect” Leona said. “how is this perfect exactly?” Peter said. Leona stated that it would be easier to sneak into the hospital when there was a wave of patients being rushed in. we all seemed to agree, and we were on our way. While dodging all kinds of rainbows, fire and water blasts, we somehow got to the hospital unscaved. (or so we thought) When we arrived, it appeared to us that Damon was missing. “Where is Damon?” Peter said, visibly distressed, as Leona said something about sugma.  “we need to decide what to do. Do we get Damon or do we go into the hospital” I said. Peter opted to split up, him going to search for Damon and Leona and I sneaking into the hospital, while making fun of my sneakiness not existing. So there we went, into the hospital. We found a good place to stay, and we didn’t get noticed because we were in between all of the patients being rushed in. it was quite a horrifying experience, as all of them were badly wounded. We hid in the janitors closet and I made a light. “well this is quite a situation we are in right now” I said. “I mean we aren’t dead and haven’t been spotted yet so like I don’t know, I do think we might want to get to a saver spot.” I agreed and we got ready to move.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“I have to find Damon, he cant be dead. He mustn’t be.” Peter was running through the fight, while shielding himself from the attacks. Then after about what felt like an eternity of running around, he saw Damon. Damon seemed to be in a rough situation, and he seemed to be helping the aliens. “smart” peter thought. When Damon saw Peter it was as if something happened, and Peter was weirded out by it. It seemed like he was actually brainwashed. Peter collected all of his bending in a single attack, and blinded the aliens with an attack of rainbows. He took Damon, and they rushed to the hospital, hoping to get in. they succeeded and met up with us again. Leona flashed Damon with some sort of healing rainbow, and that seemed to get him back to normal, although he was a little lightheaded. Then the painful process of trying to find this healer began. We knew very little about this individual except for that they were an extremely good healer. I asked Leona what she knew about him, and she said that she managed to steal a letter from the healer to their parents.

 

Hello mom, hello dad!

I’d like to say that I’m really enjoying my job here at the hospital, apart from the bleeding and injuries I have to see every day, it’s a fine job; and the pay is not bad either. I just wish I had something else to do, but I guess it was not meant for me. I hope you see me soon, as I really do miss you. I am making sure that I make you proud by doing everything for these people that I can! It is currently very hard, as I am constantly having to work on the intensive care, but I was allowed to wear my own custom mask at work! Its very cute and it has a picture of a dog!

Well I guess that was all I have to say for now, good luck out there!

Greetings,

Chiyu.

“wow. Just wow” we all seemed to agree that we felt bad for this person, and that we hoped they would help us. “alright so we have a clear view of what so search for. Lets move out.”

“Hello? Is anybody there? I don’t mean any harm, but you shouldn’t be here. Please come out and leave the building”

1