07 The betrayal of the underworld.
41 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“So did it work? Do we have someone in close contact to the uprising team thing?” “yes sir, it was successful.” They all said in harmony “good. Did you brainwash them as well?” “we wanted to, but they declined. We did so anyway. just to be safe.” “are you idiots? Are you out of your mind? This person is our most valuable ally, and you just do something against their will?” this is it, they thought. one mistake cost us our lives. And that it sure did. The boss, Salinus blasted them away in an instant, with an attack so black, it would make you sensitive to light for the rest of your life. They died within a second. And that was the end of unit 4320. “fucking idiots. I’m going to create some robots myself to send there. All at a fraction of my power so I won’t be powerless the moment that they might defeat me.”

 

 

“What?” Leona seemed to still be happy about this, but we all knew it was just an act. “I can heal it” “what are you lacking? What is it?” I asked. He said it was a disease that will slowly kill someone or something, like pure destruction. It is an attack only said to be able to be produced by someone from the ancient times, and only able to transport onto another being after they got shot with an attack, or after they killed the last person that was able of producing this attack.” “so you are saying that my brother is slowly decaying and there is nothing we can do to stop it?” “there might be one thing. Just one thing. “Lucas. Do you remember what you did out there with the white light?” “wait, that worked? I don’t quite remember, I fainted halfway.” “you should have seen yourself; you popped off!” Leona said.

“yes, you saved my life. And for that I am grateful. But if we would like to save this young man, we will have to work together. Please grant me some of your energy by charging up one of the light attacks.” “one small problem, I have no idea how I did that. But I will try my best.” I charged up my attack, and it seemed to work (my attack at least) and I saw it work. Where Leona’s brother used to be a husk of a person, we were able to restore that back to its former self. Just as we were finishing up the healing process, I fainted again. Man I suck at managing how much energy I have left to use.

 

When I woke up I noticed everyone was bleeding, or badly injured. I quickly opened my eyes to see that everyone was fighting each other. It seemed Damon had attacked us. I had no idea why he would, so I calmly asked him what in gods name he was thinking he was doing, and in return of that nice question I received a rock pointed at me, sharp as all hell. I managed to defend myself with the little bit of earthbending I had learned, but I knew this was not going to be easy. I then had an idea. What If I were to remove all air from this room? If I do that until Damon has fainted, I should be able to tie him up and end this situation peacefully. I managed to collect all of the air in a small bubble, but Damon was still breathing, and to my surprise, attacked me at full force. I was still airbending all of the rooms air in a small bubble, so the best I could think of, was putting it back into Damon’s lungs, and then releasing my bending, killing him in the process. I did exactly that, and there were now pieces of Damon everywhere. Chiyu seemed horrified of my power, while the other 2 were just impressed. Then a beam of black light came from above, and somehow Damon was resurrected. “well played you little shit. But I am not going to let you off easy this time.” Damon now attacked me with all he had, and I feared for my life. Suddenly I heard a voice. “calm down. We got this.” I didn’t believe what I saw, I saw the past the avatars. Korra, Genji and Guomo. They were here to help, and I entered an all powerful state. i was still in control though, and I could know exactly what I wanted and what I did not want to do. I managed to not kill, but get Damon into a holding position, with some sort of metal. I knew Damon wasn’t a metalbender, so this was my safest bet. I then got overtaken by rage, and something took over my body, and it was stronger then all 3 previous avatars combined. I had no idea how this even worked, but I felt my body move on its own. I was no longer in control; I was merely a viewer of the spectacle happening before my very own eyes. My body bended Damon’s limbs apart, but his flesh wasn’t moving, it were his bones! My body was bending someone’s bones! I was extremely horrified and I did not feel ok. Whatever had taken over my body hat broken all of Damon’s bones. And it wasn’t apologetic about it. The moment I got back control, I fainted right away. When I woke up I saw myself in a holding position. Damon was gone. And the others were severely wounded. I wasn’t, and many corpses of aliens were lying dead around me. it was at least 100-300 corpses.

0