7. Xu Lili Visits
10k 3 34
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

What can someone do in one week? For most, a week is just a short period in one's life.

But for He Zizhong, a week was enough for him to do many things.

The purchased equipment, seeds, and materials were all sorted into the underground warehouse in his space. The area near the house, extending to the creek and pool, was blocked by the bamboo fence he bought in bulk, and various seeds were sprinkled on the open soil.  The grass had already grown very lush - he made the space into a pasture, preparing to raise chickens, ducks and other poultry, as well as cattle and sheep.

From the creek near the small dirt slope behind the house flowed a white curtain of water that fell from the rocky cliff to the foot of the mountain, where a large pool formed. He Zizhong replanted various aquatic plants in the pool, and blossoming lotus flowers pierced out of the scape, swaying gently in the wind from time to time against the delicate flowers.

Behind the house and in front of the foot of the mountain, the bamboo he planted had become a small dense bamboo forest.

All kinds of fruit tree seedlings were divided, grouped, and planted on the mountain.

In addition to fruit trees on the mountain, there were different trees that could produce wood, as well as tea trees and various shrubs.

Right in front of the house, the farmland near the creek was filled with water and reserved for growing rice. The other piece of land, which was just reclaimed, was ready for planting various land plants. He Zizhong planned to take time later to reclaim the small vacant land on the left side of the house someday to keep vegetables for planting.

Several shelves were arranged in a row in front of the house for planting all kinds of grapes and cantaloupes.

Vegetables, food, and crops have not been planted yet. During the day, he needed to travel around, buy all kinds of equipment, check the gaps, and find out where the quality of poultry and livestock was better.

In the evening, he had to enter the space, clean up the contents, plant saplings, build shelves, and rails.

If it were not for Fang Hao at home to help him collect information and all kinds of express delivery, he would be too busy alone.

Fortunately, the busiest part has passed. He only needs to go out a few times during the day and buy some poultry to send into the space.

After that, things in the space can be moved during daytime. At night, he didn't have the energy and physical strength to deal with those things, because he started to have a low-grade fever starting on Friday.

He Zizhong's abilities are different from ordinary people's. Such as Xu Lili, who accidentally lived in his home, she only burned for one night before she had supernatural powers. And Fang Hao said afterwards that he, like Xu Lili, burned all night on the night of the 29th and woke up with powers.

It seems that all people with supernatural powers were acquired after a collective fever on the night of the 29th. The majority of people who were unconscious due to a fever became zombies in the early morning of March 1, chasing all living people, trying to hunt them and use them as their own food.

At that time, if He Zizhong only had a fever in the middle of the night for about two hours a day, he might have been abandoned by someone infected with the zombie virus.

"Senior, are you better?" Fang Hao walked into the master bedroom with a glass of warm water and cold medicine in his palm, looking concerned and worried.

He Zizhong smiled bitterly, and took the medicine: "Don't worry, I'm fine." The low-grade fever still affected him a bit. After burning for two hours a night, he was very weak for the next ten hours. This is also the biggest reason why despite having a space, he was despised by Dai Jun.

"It's been two days..." Fang Hao sat on the side of the bed, his hands clenched into fists. Seeing He Zizhong taking medicine and drinking water again, he covered his forehead with his trembling hands.

There was no burning or sweat at the moment, but his face was still not good.

The hand on his forehead made He Zizhong swallow heavily. He raised the corners of his lips and smiled: "It's okay, it's just that I have no energy for twelve hours. There are still twenty-four hours a day."

Fang Hao widened his eyes a little bit angrily, but because he didn't want to make him feel more uncomfortable, he turned his head angrily: "Senior, don't go out today... Let's rest at home for a few days." He clearly said that he had resigned, and was planning to rest for a few days, but was never truly idle. He went out early and returned late every day. And most of the things bought on the Internet were taken away by him the next day.

Fang Hao thought that He Zizhong might be preparing to open a company store or something. He Zizhong didn't tell him, and he didn't want to ask too much and make him unhappy. But seeing him so busy, Fang Hao still felt distressed.

Therefore, he would buy all kinds of ingredients every day in order to help He Zizhong replenish his strength with a variety of nutritious and delicious foods.

"I made an appointment with someone today." He Zizhong smiled again, looking at his angry appearance, and suddenly wanted to touch his hair.

He thought so and did so. Fang Hao's hair was very soft, a bit maroon-coloured, and felt like fine satin in his hand.

He remembered that he has bought a lot of shampoo from the brand he likes to use, but what if it doesn’t work? After buying poultry today, he planned to go to the supermarket again.

Fang Hao’s ears were red, and the hand he was pressing on his head seemed to be hot. He didn't want to hide. He always wanted to stay by his side, in a position within his reach as he was now. As long as He Zizhong wants it, he will stay by his side and accompany him...

"You have to remember to eat the fruit I bought yesterday today." The fruit in the space matured quickly, and in just one week, the apple tree had fruit.

"Well, I washed a few and put them in a fresh-keeping bag. Don't forget to bring them with you when you go out. The apple tastes good. You will eat out at noon. Don't forget to eat one too."

"Okay." He rubbed his head vigorously again, and He Zizhong got up again to wash.

After eating the Fang Hao's love breakfast again, He Zizhong left. The express deliveries are basically in place, and only the last two orders were left. After buying livestock today and tomorrow, he considered going to N city to see the situation and buy some seafood back.

There is an excavator in his space, which can dig out a seawater pond. But will the creatures raised in it live? If not...

And Fang Hao, how can he dare leave him here alone? What if the time to the end advanced? Why not... just use the excuse of traveling and take him out for a few days?!

But what if you can't get back in time? He has investigated the information of all supermarkets, slaughterhouses, and gas stations in city F, city A, and several surrounding cities...

However, if the speed is fast enough, there is still time to come back! Even if the situation changes, as long as he is with Fang Hao, he can take him to live. Big deal, take him into the space for a lifetime!

After thinking it through, He Zizhong focused with ease and drove to the suburbs.

Buy beehives and spare boxes on the outskirts of city F and throw them into the space. After the flowers in the space are open, it will be difficult for the plants to bear fruit without pollination. This is something He Zizhong discovered in his last life.

The previous apples only appeared after He Zizhong used a brush to pollinate them.

Later, 50 chickens and ducks each, quail, white geese, pigeons and other poultry also settled in the space along with pigs, cows, sheep, rabbits, donkeys, and other common animals which he also bought.

City F is considered to be an industrial city, and the animal husbandry industry is not developed. It is already very good to be able to buy some common livestock.

He looked at the time. Because of the low-grade fever, he went out late today. But if he speeds up, he can still go to the aquaculture factory to buy some fry.

Fang Hao sat in front of the computer and downloaded all kinds of materials that He Zizhong requested. The printer has almost never stopped since he moved in a week ago.

After counting the newly printed documents, Fang Hao put them in a folder and put them neatly aside.

Recently, senior bought a lot of things. Some of them were taken out during the day when he went out, but some were obviously not taken away, but they were gone.

This was discovered by Fang Hao accidentally. At that time, he thought he had lost it, so he was so scared that he quickly told He Zizhong. Senior only said, "Took it away."

Fang Hao knew He Zizhong was busy, and there seemed to be some secrets he couldn't share, but obviously, he didn't hide and instead just didn't say it directly. But just in this way, Fang Hao was already very satisfied.

As for whether He Zizhong will kill himself after this?

Fang Hao was not afraid at all, though accurately said, he would not hide even if he was killed by He Zizhong. He knew that he had long been entranced, from when he met him long ago.1The literal translation is from when the two small heartless met, which didn't make sense; more details of their past are revealed later on. Therefore, even if he died for him, Fang Hao was not be unwilling, but would be extremely happy. As long as he would always remember him and know that he was willing.

"Ding dong," the doorbell rang. Express delivery? No, the last two orders have been delivered by noon.

Fang Hao got up and opened the door, and a strange woman with ordinary appearance and delicate make-up stood at the door.

Fang Hao didn't know her, but subconsciously guessed her identity. "Who are you looking for?"

Xu Lili looked at the big boy in front of her with a surprised look. Fang Hao had a baby-face, his fair skin coupled with playful dimples made him look like a student who didn't go out of school. It's strange to say that he has been working since before he went to college, but still has a natural temperament. Others will believe it if he wants to say he is a high school student.

"Who are you? Where is He Zizhong?" This boy looked better than the shameless Dai Jun. She really don't know what was good about men? How come her cousin, who is such a handsome man, and now such a cute man, both like men? What's wrong with women!

Fang Hao endured the uneasiness in his heart, as he said with a cute smile on his face: "Brother Zizhong is not here, who are you?"

"No? Where will he go this Sunday!" Xu Lili was annoyed. It has been half a year since her grandmother passed away. They have had to go through many procedures, one after another, for the old house in the family. It was not easy to do, but all the relatives have to sign!

The house was originally intended to be seized secretly, so there was no need to notify He Zizhong. But who knew that without a certificate from the notary office, she can't get the house book! As for the notary office, it was even more important that all immediate family members were present to sign the contract!

34