9. Dating
10k 6 39
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After the end of the world, the cities that responded quickly built safe bases of various sizes with the assistance of the military.

But countless towns were also completely destroyed and no longer existed.

That was what happened to city F. A refuge could not be established, let alone a safe base.

News of other bases collapsing was also shared from time to time. In comparison, the base in A city was relatively stable.

He Zizhong couldn't save the world, nor did in plan on living in isolation. At a bare minimum, he wanted to live on the base to access some information. Of course, if the base was really not suitable for the two of them to live, he would take Fang Hao to the space to live. Although it would be a little lonely, it is would be a leisurely lifestyle.

"Then... let's just travel when we go to city N?" Fang Hao asked cautiously. He always felt that He Zizhong must have something to do when he wanted to go to city N.

"En... buy some seafood along the way." He Zizhong stroked his chin and narrowed his eyes. Isn't he just going there to buy things?

The plane was not noticeable in the gray sky.

Only after noon every day would He Zizhong's physical strength fully recover. These days, the virus is everywhere and passengers had to take their body temperature before boarding. If they have a fever, they will be immediately asked to get off the plane and be sent to the hospital.

Although he only had a low-grade fever for two hours every night, both his face and spirit in the morning were extremely bad.

If they were seen by the flight attendants, they might be asked to get off the plane.

"Senior, you can sleep for a while, and I'll call you when the plane arrives." Fang Hao looked at He Zizhong worriedly. He was fine now, but his face didn't look very well.

"I'll rest for a while in that case." The plane is about to fly for four hours. He Zizhong was really tired from running around last night. In order to load seafood, he deliberately drove the excavator to dig a big hole in the space.

It was not an easy task, especially when He Zizhong has never touched such a thing before. If it wasn't that the space could not be known by others, he really wanted to rent a driver with the machine.

Before leaving in the morning, he let Fang Hao go downstairs first to ready the car in order. To avoid rushing home at the end of the world, he simply swept all the things in the house into the space. The energy consumption was a bit big, and he needed to supplement it with sleep.

After covering him with a blanket, Fang Hao faintly smiled as he leaned towards He Zizhong and closed his eyes.

As night fell, the lights of F city were beginning to come on, Xu Lili endured the unpleasantness of the past few days and ran to He Zizhong's house again, but didn't hear anything.

Yesterday, somehow, there were still people, but there's no one today?!

Pulling out the phone, she was surprised to find that she forgot to write down He Zizhong's phone number yesterday!

This mistake annoyed her so much she kicked He Zizhong's door, accidentally twisting her foot in the process and had to limp back towards the elevator.

Did she really have to wait until next week? There were so many procedures for the house. The wicked He Zizhong must have done it deliberately! No wonder mom always scolded their family at home!

 

The blue sea, the golden beach.

The two stood side by side on the beach that was dyed red by the setting sun, looking at the sweeping scenery.

"The air is good." Fang Hao took a deep breath and closed his eyes.

Both of them are wearing short-sleeved shirts, half-length pants, and beach shoes. They are all the same style except for the different colors.

The two stood side by side, one taller, one shorter. One handsome, and the other delicate and playful. Under the sunset, they are very well matched.

It was not peak tourist season, and there are not many tourists staying on the island where they are located. Instead, there is an illusion that there are only two of them in the world.

"Play a bit more as you like," He Zizhong smiled with ease, "We are here until Friday at least."

"Where shall we go tomorrow?" Fang Hao followed He Zizhong and stepped on the soft sand.

"I want to rent a car early in the morning, and then go to the fish market to stroll around. After lunch, let's go diving."

"Diving?! I haven't dived before!" Fang Hao's eyes lit up. Suddenly thinking of something, he became a little depressed. "That...will it be too expensive...?"

He raised his hand and pressed it on his head, soft and supple and made it hard to stop his hand: "I'll wait for you to repay me... Ah, you can also figure out how they prepare seafood here, and go home and cook them for me to pay the debt. "

"That is okay." Fang Hao's eyes were bright, responding to the red afterglow, "Wait for me to make money and invite you to go climbing!"

"Okay, I'll wait." Raising a rather reluctant hand, the two walked to the beach and sat down side by side.

Along the walk on the island, He Zizhong sneaked his hand into the sea and "stole" quite a bit of sea water. Now, the newly dug "sea pit" in the space is half full. He planned to add the remaining water when he dives tomorrow.

He also had to buy some live seafood and see if they could survive in the pit. If it was not possible, he can use a pump to supply oxygen temporarily. But for such a big pit, how much oxygen must be given?

The houses on the island are all small villas, with a certain gap away from the ground. The two asked for a double room. After having a seafood dinner, they each rested.

In the early morning of the next day, He Zizhong opened his eyes with the exhaustion after a low-grade fever, and noticed that there was a person lying on the bedside on one side of his head, and the thing on his forehead was a semi-dry towel?

"Se- senior... are you awake?" Fang Hao rubbed his eyes in a daze.

"Why are you sleeping here?" He Zizhong was still a little confused as he picked up the towel.

"Ah! Uh... I, I'm afraid you will not sleep well..." Fang Hao fully awoke now, and hurriedly went to get the towel.

"So you didn't sleep well?" No need to ask for details, He Zizhong knew he was very uncomfortable during the low-grade fever. He would move around and sweat constantly. Fang Hao must have foolishly guarded him throughout the night after finding out... just like in his previous life.

Fang Hao gaped, lowered his head.

"My illness is okay." He Zizhong didn't want to accuse him of anything, but his situation was a bit special. If he kept doing this, and took care of him at night, but didn't take a good rest, how could he rest assured? The world will be chaotic in the future. If both people can't rest well, what would they do when encountering zombies and malicious people?

"What if I burn like this for a year and a half? Can you still..."

"Then I will take care of you for a year and a half!" Fang Hao blurted out, his face flushed with excitement. After realizing what he had said, he turned pale again. He lowered his head in a hurry and wanted to get up and leave. It was too soon to say those words. They haven't seen each other for too long. If his words scared senior away like they did in high school... what should he do?!

He Zizhong quickly took his hand, he knew, he always knew. If he didn't want to accept his feelings, he shouldn't appear in front of him at all.

But at the moment he was reborn, He Zizhong had already decided who he would spend with in the future.

"Come here." Feeling the person pulling in his hand trembling slightly, He Zizhong pulled him harder.

Fang Hao turned around silently, took a peek at He Zizhong, then hurriedly lowered his head, walked to the bed and sat down.

He Zizhong suddenly didn't know how to speak. Should he tell him that he liked him too? Would it be too sudden? He hasn't laid a good foundation before...

"I like senior..." Before He Zizhong could speak, Fang Hao suddenly lowered his head and said the first sentence, breaking the deadlock.

"I... I don't know if senior still remembers, the playground...I confessed to senior..." Fang Hao's voice was shaking, he was very nervous. After all, the situation back then may not have left a good impression. And he hasn't confirmed that He Zizhongxi now likes men. Who knows if what his cousin said yesterday was true or not? Judging from her fiery temper at the time... it's hard to tell if it was slander.

But getting along for more than a week made him feel the difference in He Zizhong's attitude towards him. Originally, he wanted to slowly, little by little maintain the ambiguous atmosphere between them, and then slowly penetrate into the whole of his life, and then be with him naturally.

But he was a little worried and nervous. He Zizhong's outstanding appearance is sure to be chased by others. Under the current situation... Fang Hao suddenly didn't want to wait, and didn't dare to wait. He knew that He Zizhong was not disgusted with him, and even had some good feelings.

He wanted to pierce through the layer of window paper, and wanted to... be with him.

"Remember." At the moment of rebirth, the memory of that year was like an old movie, replayed in He Zizhong's mind. How could he forget?

"I...now is the same as back then..." Fang Hao suddenly raised his head and looked at him nervously, "I, I didn't expect to see senior in the first house I visited after I came back..."

"Why did you come to city F?"

"Ah?"

"After graduation, why did you come to city F?"

Fang Hao opened his mouth and closed his eyes: "I thought... in city F, there is always a chance to see you again..."

Therefore, he threw his life at him.

The strength of the hand on his arm suddenly increased, and Fang Hao felt like he plunged into a warm embrace. The hand that was holding his arm looped around his back and he was tightly held.

"Stupid." Was it really worth it to stay by his side for something that he didn't say? If he wasn't born again, he would really die in vain...

"Se, senior..."

"What if I don't like you?"

Fang Hao was stunned, and a muffled voice came from He Zizhong’s chest: "...Then I won’t say it." Don’t say, but stay where he could see him and know how he lives. Staying silent, and just looking at him. The reason why he said it now was because he also felt the difference between He Zizhong and himself.

Really a fool, a stupid fool. He didn't like people so stupid. He died in front of him without even saying that he liked him afterwards.

"Let's date."

Fang Hao could only hear his heart jump loudly. "Really, really?"

"This kind of thing can still be false?" The person in his arms is very thin, and he felt only a small handful when holding him. There was almost no meat. "Eat more."

"Ah?" He Zizhong's topic changed a bit too quickly, and Fang Hao didn't react for a while.

"Eat more, look at how thin you are." He Zizhong squeezed his hand on his shoulder.

Fang Hao was successfully molested and blushed.

39