Chapter 3 – Another Easy Job
73 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

["Another Easy Job"]

{Time: 13:25 PM}
{Contractor: Roth "The Panther"}
{Location: Abu Dhabi - United Arabic Emirates}
{Mission: Information}
{Target: Rahan Amulen}
{Inside "Star Hotel", 60th floor, cafeteria}

"The target, Rahan, is heading for the elevator. The twins are waiting for him"

Reyna: Rj, do you copy?

Rj: Loud and clear.

Reyna: What have you got?

Rj: Three bodyguards. Two armed with assault rifles and one with a gravity gun. Do you have visual?

Reyna: Roger. He is heading upstairs to his apartment. Looks like another man is about to enter the hotel. Arrived with an armed limo. Two bodyguards as well carrying automatic SMG's. They are heading for the elevator.

Rj: Definitely the man with whom he's going to meet.

Reyna: You have the speakers set at high?

Rj: Copy. I am deactivating the cloaking device as we speak. I am right next to his room. Everything is going according to plan.

Reyna: You are not wearing a cloaking device...

Rj: My disguise as an Arab room-service guy is working just nice, thank you very much!

Reyna: Whatever. Here he comes. Make sure he doesn't see you.

Rj: Relax , no one will see me.

"Suddenly, a man comes out of his room and sees Rj"

Person: Room service ! Hey you ! Yes you! Come over here!

Reyna: Rj...what..?

Rj: Shh! I've got this.

Person: Hey, I'm from room 600D and I am still waiting for the guy who said he's going to bring me 2 beers ! Where the damn is he?

Rj: Ehh, sorry, sair. Me no good Britain. Me go back to work to hotel. Alekum-Salam!

Person: What the? HEY! I COMMAND YOU. I PAID FOR THIS! COME HERE THIS INSTANT! WHERE ARE YOU GOING! I'M GONNA HAVE YOU FIRED!

"Rj then starts speaking random Arabic while quickly walking away"

Rj: Holy shit that was close.

Reyna: What the fuck are you doing? Come on! Eavesdrop on them! We must get this info.

Rj: Roger, roger. I'm going.

"Rj finally places the mobile device on the ground and moves it with a controller, as there are guards guarding the door to the apartment. The device is very small and makes almost zero sound"

Rj: "Little devil" is set. They won't even realise it's there !

Rahan: [static] So [static] For me [static] You [static] With [static] High...

Rj: Parasites ! Reyna. I can't hear shit. Can you give me a hand here?

Reyna: Got it. Scanning. Bingo! There is a Jammer outside. Can barely even see it. Looks like those guys know what they are doing. Hold up, I'm taking the shot.

"Reyna quickly attaches her silencer to the rifle and fires at the jammer"

Rj: Nice. No one heard a thing. Okay, now let's reset and...voila!

Rahan: [...] The Weapons of Mass Destruction are going to be transported to Rexus Prime. His men will come and pick them off for the planet once you give us the location. And once I head there myself, of course.

Dealer: And what am I going to "inherit" from this act. Even bringing the weapons here was a huge risk. I had to bribe some customs and some guards. I need no less than 1 Billion.

Rahan: Yes, I see. And I am certain that a man like yourself doesn't bargain again for a lower price. Well then. You've got yourself a deal.

Dealer: Great then.

"The dealer transfers the coordinates to Rahan's map"

Dealer: The weapons are awaiting for you at this location. My men will be there. They'll wait for you to arrive. You can inspect them if you want. But I can assure you it's all there. Just sign this for me and---

Rahan: Now then, Mahnil, there will be no need for that. It's good to see how you haven't changed at all. See...My men are already killing your guys back at your little "toy shop" of weapons.

Dealer: What? What is the meaning of this?

Rahan: You are out of business, Mahnil. My associate and good friend, Rodriguez is taking over your faction from now on.

"Rahan pulls a pistol from his jacket and aims for the dealer"

Dealer: No! Guys! Do something! Shoot this traitor!

"Dealer's phone rings"

Rahan: Aren't you...going to answer it?

"Terrified and shaking, the dealer slowly puts the phone next to his ear"

Voice: Hello, old friend.

Dealer: What, who...wh..who is that?

Voice: You don't recognise me? Oh but you should! Your guards cannot support you anymore, you see. They are under my control now. Thank you for your cooperation...But I'm afraid that it's not longer needed. Goodbye old friend.

"The terrified dealer puts the phone down as he sees Rahan aim at him"

Rahan: See you in hell.

Dealer: Nooo!

"Rahan shoots the dealer. He falls down, barely breathing. Left to bleed out"

Rj: What the...

Reyna: ...What?

"Rj hides as he sees Rahan walk towards the elevator to exit the building"

Reyna: Rj! Rj! Reply! Are you there? Are you hurt?!

Rj: Dammit...Yes, I am here. Rappel towards the room's balcony. The man is still alive. He got shot in the chest. Maybe he can help us.

"Reyna then rappels with the rope they hanged to the opposite building from beforehand"

Reyna: Is that the dealer?

Rj: Yes. Can you speak mate?

Reyna: Rj, he's dying...

Rj: Fuck. He's bleeding fast. Quick. Bring me something to---

Dealer: No! Don't...let that bastard...escape...Go!

Reyna: We can help you, man. Just tell us where they are headed exactly.

Dealer: In Cyprus...They---They will meet in Cyprus.

Rj: Alright. Do you know who was the man in the phone?

Dealer: It was...Victus! Aghh...

"The dealer then left his final breath"

Rj: He's...dead.

Reyna: Damn. And to think our mission was just to get a simple information for what our contractor needed. You know what? No...We have no part in all of this. Let's just go to Jake and have our payment. Then we can rest and not have to worry about this nonsense.

Rj: No. We must head to Cyprus and find out where exactly they are going to meet. If Victus gets a hold on those WMDs, earth is ever so screwed. We don't have much time.

"Rj sees his sister being sceptical about it"

Rj: Oh, come on Reyna! We are not just going to let this idiot take special weapons that can destroy the planet in one hit. We've gotta DO something!

Reyna: Rj...whenever I trust in your words, only bad things happen. Maybe this is just not who we are.

Rj: If we let scumbags destroy planets and kill innocent people, then what are we? Some cold blooded arrogants who only care about contracts and money? Is that it?

Reyna: I...

Rj: Well guess what sister. If the WMDs reach Victus's hands, then our little "pay-job" will have no meaning because THERE WILL BE NO GODDAMN CONTRACTOR LEFT ALIVE!

Reyna: Bloody hell. What the heck, I am in. I am calling Jake to cancel the contract. No good pay anyway.

Rj: That's my little heroine. Now lets-----

"The angry person from before opens the door to complain about the loud noise he heard"

Person: A...A...MURDE----

"Rj grabs his pistol and shoots him"

Reyna:...You had to shoot him, didn't you.

Rj: Hey, non-lethal. See before you speak.

Reyna:...Uh, whatever. Let's head to the Raptor.

Rj: You filled it up?

Reyna: It has a little something left. We can fill it up while we are at Cyprus.

Rj: Ok girl. Let's kick some ass.

0