Chapter 6 – Last Minute Decisions
44 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

["Last Minute Decisions"]

{Time: 01:00 AM}
{Location: International Spaceport / Airport - Cyprus}

"The twins leave the jet-packs behind as they ran out of fuel and continue on foot"

Rj: Bloody hell. They're out. We'll need to continue on foot.

Reyna: Got you.

"Once they get close to the open airport, they hear the announcer talking"

"Flight 38A will depart in 15 minutes"

Rj: Rey. You see them?

"Reyna spots the enemy"

Reyna: I have eyes on them! Look here, right side. That black spacecraft. Even have their own VIP sector by the looks of it.

Rj: Fuck! They are about to head right inside!

Reyna: Not if I have something to say about it. Come, this way.

"As they run, Rahan is lost from their sight"

Rj: Where is he? Do you see him?

"Suddenly, Reyna spots him again"

Reyna: There he is! Ah...We have no weapons. How are we going to fight them? They'll kill us.

Rj: ...I have a plan.

"Rj sees a security officer holding an SMG and runs by him to steal the gun"

Rj: GOT IT!

Security: HEY! Come back here! Command, we have an armed suspect with a stolen SMG gun running towards the VIP sector! Requesting reinforcements.

Reyna: Holly fuck, Rj! The whole security is on our tail!

"One of Rahan's mercenary security spots the twins coming their way"

Goon: Boss. It's them! Looks like They survived!

Rahan: What?

Goon: What do we do?

Rahan: Shoot, you fucking idiots! Shoot!

"Rj fires at some of the goons and kills them"

Rj: Here. Take this rifle.

Reyna: Thanks. Wait, look! There he is! He is trying to escape with the spacecraft. Motherfucker bribed the shit out of the security here. We've gotta hurry!

Rj: It will be a little difficult with all the security guys chasing us.

"Rj steals a luggage cart from the spaceport. He hops on and drives to catch Rahan before he flies away"

Luggage Cart Driver: Hey! You--you can't do this! Guards! Security!

Reyna: Rj, what the...

Rj: No time for that! Just jump right in! Hurry, come on!

"Reyna gets inside the cart. They head for their target. After a few seconds Rj has almost reached Rahan, who is about to get inside the spacecraft"

Reyna: Punch it brother!

Rj: Oh, I'm punching it! It doesn't go any faster than this!

{{ Speed: 30 km/h }}

Reyna: I see him. Keep steady.

"Reyna fires a few shots but she barely misses her target. More of Rahan's men spot the twins and open fire"

Rj: Holly shit! Get out now! Cover behind the cart!

"Bullets are ricocheting everywhere"

Reyna: Shit Rj! We can't move!

"Cypriot security forces also arrive with APCs and armoured jeeps. They shoot Rahan's men and some are also heading towards Rj and Reyna's position"

Rj: Holy shit! They're coming to us!

Cypriot Security: The man and the woman behind the cart! Come out with your hands up, or we will be forced to shoot! You are under arrest!

Reyna: Fuck...Great Rj! Just...Great!

Rj: Ah fuck my life. Alright guys. We give up!

Reyna: What are you doing?

Rj: Just do as I do.

"Security arrests Rj and Reyna and take them to a Cypriot jail. After a while, an interrogator comes in. The twins tried to explain that they are on EUF side and that these men were paid thugs that were transporting WMDs to Rexus Prime. They also tried telling them that Rahan bribed enough security to let him pass with the weapons. But the officers believed none of that..."

Security Interrogator: So you want me to believe you work for the Front?

Rj: Yes! Aren't you a little Sherlock?

Reyna: Rj!

Rj: Joking. I'm joking.

"Suddenly, another guard comes in"

Security Guard: Sir, we've got a call from the Chief Admiral, David Morgan, of the EUF. He wishes to speak with them right now.

Security Interrogator: What? Alright. Put him on.

"The guard enables the communication. David Morgan appears on a large screen at the top. The Admiral sees the twins and where they are at. They see him, too. It's a man in his mid-to-late fifties. He has brown eyes and dark brown hair, with some white ones coming about. He has shaved facial hair"

David Morgan: What IN HELL are you supposed to be doing in a Cypriot airport jail? Anyone cares to explain why on Earth I had a call from the United Front's intelligence that my special mercenaries are in custody!?

Rj: David! Godfather! Hey! How's it going?

Security Guard: Did he just say "Godfather"?

Reyna: Rj, for the love of god. Listen, David, we can explain everything.

David Morgan: Reyna...I want you to start from the beginning and tell me everything there is to know.

Reyna: Ok. So here's what happened...

"The twins explain what happened and how they ended up there. About the WMDs, Rahan and Victus as well"

David Morgan: Well...If that is all true.

Rj: It is!

David Morgan: Yes...Even if that is true, there is nothing you can do now. Rahan escaped with the WMDs and there is no safe way to Rexus Prime from Earth. I am...sorry guys. I must consolidate with the Prime Minister and the rest. There is nothing that two mercenaries can do to stop such threat.

Rj: No! We wont let that bloody bastard have a slight chance of winning us!

David Morgan: Rj...look..I---

Rj: No! We must go to Rexus Prime. There is still time! Come on David! We've done you great services...Now it's time that you do one for us too! You're our godfather for love's sake!

Reyna: I actually believe he's right, Morgan. By the time the government decides to take action, it would already be too late. I know we don't have enough evidence. But we are the only ones who can make a difference as of right now. And we don't care what they believe. Because it is true. We've seen it with our own eyes. Please.

David Morgan: Alright, alright...You want to know how to get to Rexus Prime? Fine. But if they find you----

Reyna: They won't. Now, please. Proceed.

David Morgan: Here's the way. Currently there is only one clear transport to Rexus Prime. A cargo ship transporting tools and other things as a trade agreement signed by both factions departing from Israel. For some reason it's still on the line. Despite all the fights. You will have to hop on to that ship. Don't worry. I will make sure they let you in. Once at Rexus Prime, you are all alone. My "spies" there will be in constant surveillance and they will inform you of the WMDs location. But they won't be able to aid you any further.

"Morgan then convinced the Cypriot officers to let the twins go"

Rj: Thanks for...everything, Daves. We will never forget what you did for us...

David Morgan: Yeah...Don't mention it. Oh and guys. One last thing. Be sure to kick both their asses while you are there.

Rj: Oh we will!

Reyna: Oh we will!

Security Guard: Well that was a bit "unprofessional".

Security Interrogator: Corporal Costas, I suggest you shut up before you lose your job.

Security Guard: Yes, sir. Sorry, sir!

0