Adam and Eve
11 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Before Cain died he told Adam about the first Adam and where to find him. He told Adam about what he had done to his one and only brother, and asked Adam to go to his father and mother to apologize for him. For Cain was old and weak, no longer able to travel such a distance. A final wish as one might say. Adam accepted his request and set out during the dark skies. Having made many memories here he thought to himself, should i not feel sad for leaving this place? This was a good thing right. Doing what your friend asks of you to do but there are other friends right? This was a bit too hard for Adam, thus he did not think but simply moved on towards the direction set out by Cain.

It was quite a distance but eventually found another human civilization, there the civilization was packed with people. There were markets everywhere. It was big as one could say. Bigger than the place Cain and Adam lived, way bigger. There he asked everyone if there was an Adam or Eve here and some directed him to a person named Methuselah. When Adam met Methuselah, the person told Adam that Adam had died just a while back but the mother Eve was still alive, and guided Adam to Eve. There Adam told Eve all about Cain's whereabouts and actions and how sorry he was for killing Abel. Eve was relieved to know that her son was alive and lived a happy life, she thought for sure he would live a miserable life with a curse such as the surse he had.

Adam had decided to live here from now on. These are new people, people that do not know of his condition of never aging. Also since Adam had existed He decided to change his name to Enoch, after Cain's first son. 

With Enoch now living in this new city things were very different. As time moved on he began to notice that the humans were acting weird. As if they were preparing for war. One day a person lives normally and the next their personality completely changes. Something was changing with the humans. Were they humans now? Some were big, tall, some started to grow something on their backs. They trained everyday, fighting each other in contests. Killing each other just to get stronger. That was when a person called Noah spoke out loud.

0