Control
8 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As I watched from the Heaven as water poured through Earth engulfing it with its blueness. What was I to make of this, this was Gibril's first time seeing earthlings. To make my first look to be of that of mass extinction, mass murder, what was i to make of these. With the angels ordered to stop any birds from approaching the ark and have them killed. As well as the water creatures to consume any living thing that was not their fellow water creatures. The water spilled with blood, a blood bath as one might imagine. For 40 days and 40 nights the waters from the heavens poured on Earth as it killed everything except the ones GOD had chosen to be deem worthy of living. Along with additional days as the water stopped but the water still engulfed the Earth. It was a spectacular sight to behold, the powers of the Angels. How could i ever reach them i thought- huh- why did i think of trying to reach them? I am a mer Worshipper no need to think about being things i am not. Yeah, no need to have these thoughts. 

-Evil is what it was. I watched others and many more as they say this is good and this is bad. I vaguely understand those concepts but when GOD decided to kill everyone i became truly confused. Cain had told me that killing his brother was something wrong and was punished for it, but then GOD decided to kill everyone? Was GOD not the most evil? 

I was truly confused when the others that i had met in this town were acting weird. The others that I had lived with Cain were fine people as I would say at the beginning, but as time moved on they also started to act weird. It had seemed that they were readying for war. There were many killings and many fights. I also saw some others that killed their own creation while saying, ‘this was a failure’. I had also noticed that the humans started to be more physically strong and different. For there were some that were as tall as the trees and some as small as a child. Stronger than what i had noticed. In opinion were these still humans?  

That was when I heard a man say, ‘GOD will cleanse the Earth, all of thee repent for your demise is so if not’. I was interested in this thus I followed the man, and made contact. What do you mean? I asked. “GOD has spoken to me and has commanded me to build an Ark, for GOD will cleanse the Earth”. Does that mean GOD will kill everyone on Earth? “ Yes but my family and I had been chosen to stay on Earth, maybe you too will be saved if you prayed to GOD”. -GOD. I cannot remember when the last GOD has spoken with me but does this mean that this is my end? If GOD has not spoken with me, does this mean GOD plans to kill me along with everyone else. I thought of this but I was a bit happy. For I said it was ‘good’? Good that I could die? Was Death a good thing? 

--That day as I went for water GOD had spoken to me once again, “Hey, how you doing Enoch?” This time was different, GOD came to me as a female cat. Fine I said. “ Have you met Noah? He should be the one building that very very big boat”. Yes i have heard of him and also the information that you will kill almost every living creatures that crawl the Earth. “Wow you know so much, kek”. Why are you laughing? Did Cain not be punished for killing? Why are you killing every creature? “Well, this was completely my fault. Have you heard of Lucifer?” No, i have not. “What about the Devil?” ah.. Yes i have heard of that. “Well, Lucifer was an angel and things happened in Heaven and he was exiled from Heaven. And well they freely roam in Hell and Earth. They found out about the ability that humans have of reproduction, so they did some stuff and have infested the human population. Now the angels in heaven wanted to clean the human race”. So killing all these creatures was not your idea? “No it was not, I planned on letting the world go as it would with as little interaction as possible, but I did make a wrong choice of not informing the angels to not corrupt the humans. For I also give them freedom. I plan on keeping one blood line with the humans. That is where Noah comes in. The blood line that Noah has is the best in any other humans, it is more humans as it would be deemed. As the other are filled with Angel blood, this family line has more human blood than angels. Over powering them to be exact. If time moved on there is the possibility that the angel bloodline could be dormant in the humans.” What about me? Do i get to go on the boat? “ Unfortunately you, that is not the role I had in mind for you, have you noticed that you are different from the rest of the humans?” Yes, I have… what do you plan on making me do. “ ...You possess the ability to control the creatures on earth, I had instructed Noah to take 2 of each kind of animal and some more into the ark with him but he is merely human. I need you to gather the creatures and take them to Noah when he is finished with the Ark, could you do that?” Am i to be in the boat? “ ...wha.. It seems that the angels are calling for me, see you Enoch, I have things to do.” 

-Ha.. This Lion ignored my question didn't she. It doesn't matter I have lived on Earth for far too long either way. I think dying is a good thing. I want that. Before I died along with the creatures I decided to do what GOD had instructed me to do. What else was there to do. The Lion had told me I had the power to control the animals, but how does that work? Figuring this out was a pain, for I thought simply commanding them would do, but it was more than that. I had to dig deep into my mind. For concentration was what was needed. As I concentrate into the hearts of these creatures I start`1` to feel their emotions. What they were thinking of doing, what they had just done, and what they wanted to do.

 

I could feel them, as if I was them. It felt in that one moment I was the animal, it seemed that from the day the animal was born, I also was born, till now. I was the animal… 

That's how I was able to control the animals. I control them by completely becoming one with it and commanding myself to go on the boat.

 

Finding 2 of each animal was easier said than done. Surely enough each animal always had their opposite sex with them, but finding the ones smaller then the grass you could see. Finding the ones from beneath the Earth was the most difficult. Thus I gave up on finding each creature, and focused on the ones that I could easily find. GOD had never stated that I was to find each and every single creature that roamed the Earth- Be it beneath or above. Thus I ignored the smallest of the smallest creatures.

 

As time moved on, I had realized that Noah was not weak at all. With a single strike he was able to cut down the thicket of the trees. While on the other hand others were able to destroy the land they fought in. Compare to Noah, Noah could be considered weak. Must have been the influence of the Angel blood. More time went on and finally Noah with the help of his family were able to finish a giant Arc. An Arc so giant, the other humans were surprised how dedicated Noah was, while still mocking him. No human that I interacted with had still not believed Noah's message of the End of the world.

 

By this time, Adams wife, Eve was long dead. And by this time I had lured the creatures aboard the Arc with the help of Noah leading the creatures to their respectable places in the Arc made just for them. Rain dropped from the sky as the last creature entered the Arc, along with Noah and his family.

 

As it rained more and more. I sat at the well where I met a weird looking creature. Patiently waiting as the water started rising from my feet, to my knees. During this wait GOD had appeared once more, but not as a Lion, but as a smaller Lion? It looked like a Lion but was smaller, but not like a cub size.

 

"Good Night, Enoch." Next to me was GOD I suppose. There wasn’t really anything worth mentioning, except that it was morning, but I made small conversation. So I asked what his plan is for the human race.

As GOD walks toward me laying down next to me, looking at me to share the little food I had with his eyes, he said " I have plans but you don’t need to know of them. All you need to know is that Humans will no longer be possessed by the angels in the future." Does this mean that the demons or whatever you call them will all die out? " If only it was that simple, surely you don’t think the Angels of Hell would have such ignorance?" hmm? I had no idea where this conversation was going. " The Angels of Hell had long been gone since Noah had preached of the Flood along with some souls of the humans. The ones you see are merely humans with the blood of Angels." Do the angels know about this? " No, the Angels of Heaven do not know of this. The Angles of Hell are quite tight in their information leaking. There may even be a spy in Heaven." At this point of in our conversation, water had reached my chest. Along with GOD climbing on my shoulder as he sits on my head. Avoiding the water.

Am I going to die, I asked. "Hm…?" I looked up to see the weird looking Lion look at me as it tilt its head. You may be light, but its uncomfortable you know. " It's fine, let me look out in the distance for a bit more… I want to see how this world will end once more…" What do you mean I asked? " I have failed once again… I wonder if not interacting with the angels constantly was a bad idea… Could this have been avoided…" I wouldn’t know, I said. " You are right, Enoch. Maybe I should go and see what would happen if I had given the resistance to possessions to humans from the start." At this point my head was covered in water. I did not hear the last words GOD had said to me. I looked up to see nothing but water. The Wolf was gone. I sat there alone. Under the water. Holding my breath. As time moved on, I could no longer see the light. I was covered in darkness. I was soo deep underwater, light was no longer reaching. At this point I was feeling intense pain, from inside. Was it the lack of Air? But before I could pass out, there was this water creature with fangs as sharp as the swords that the humans used priced through me. Each attack that it made ripped each part of my limbs. I could not scream for there was no sound. A silent but deadly pain coursed through me as I was being ripped apart by this creature.

 

I passed out.

0