Chapter 1
193 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Pov mc

I'm almost seventeen and am facing a choice, one that any sane person, regardless of age or gender, or else by which people are defined, would be able to choose.

The hotel I'm getting started a fire on the third floor and I'm just in the sixth, now the choice I am facing it worth my life is, option 1 jump from the building and die without much pain I think, stay where I am and die choked with the smoke has considerable pain before collapsing option 3 try down the flames and get a chance to die burned what I consider one of the worst of all deaths option 4 could not think of any yet.

The only option I have the chance to survive is the three options, but it comes with a lot of pain, I'm not much to choose that. And the time is passing and I need to choose otherwise it will quickly be two options.

A few minutes passed, already has smoke in my room and I think I decided, I get up from the chair I'm breathing deep, I look at the door and I go towards the window, I give five kicks to open the grid padlock when I finally open I Balcony and feel the hot air from the floors below, I look towards the floor and my legs seem to weaken.

Option two looks good at that time, I breathe deep and I can suppress the despair, I look at the reflex in the glass and my expression that was pure agony is changing to a surprising calm then when I go jump, I listen to a tearful voice small girl.

 Shivers rises through my spine, and shit I no longer have a choice, I turn and run to the door takes a little to unlock, I arrive in front of the girl's door, more than surprising is locked, with my foot aching to kick the grid of the Balcony I give more four kicks to burst the hinges, I would be surprised by my strength if I had time, more humans are stronger in times of despair.

I begin to look frantically for the girl, who is crying in the room, I hear a cry that makes me look at the corner of the side of the bed and she crying and hugging her knees, she has around ten to nine years Age, I approach and put my hand on your shoulder making you look at me.

Mc "All Boy Little Girl The Big Brother Here, it will help meet your mother"

I get up and think of a plane quickly, so I get the blankets from the bed and go towards the bathroom not before listening.

Little girl "Please, Big Brother do not leave me."

MC "Calm down I'm just going to the bathroom quickly"

I ran to the bathroom and bored a blanket and another I ripped on several strips, I went back to the girl.

Mc "Now I'm going to wrap you on this blanket and tie you on my back okay?"

The girl then waves at me, when I am tying her repair she was sick, I take a few more minutes to finish when everything is ready, I look like I'm carrying a super big backpack.

When I go out to the corridor I feel the hot floor and it tells me that the fire has already reached the fifth floor breathe deep and calm back.

"Whatever, if I die at least I died doing something good"

I whisper to encourage me, and I go towards the stairs.

4