Chapter 2
140 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Pov mc

Shit because people have to put rugs in the corridors, these damn carpets will burn and turned embers the soles of my sneakers have melted, I look like those crazy magicians who walk on embers, but my feet are burning embers too.

I'm already near the stairs that descend to the fourth floor, but I'm getting dizzy for inhaling too much smoke, and the girl has already fainted.

Arriving on the fourth floor, my vision went out for a moment, but when she recovered I wanted her not to recover because the vision I had can be described as the true hell, smoke covering the ceiling, walls In flames, the rugs in the coals and to complete the air is so hot that it hurts even breathing.

I'm already short of breath and with this smoke, I can no longer run ... I'll have to crawl .. shit what I did to deserve it.

I'm not crying It's the smoke that is burning in my eyes ... This damn hotel owner Why did he have to put a rug in the hallway, if you have a fire the fire does not spread too fast for you? Damn you.

My body is already destroyed when I get on the stairs that descend to the third floor, my chest is with the worst burns I've seen, even more than the burns you see on the internet, my lung is struggling to make me breathe, I  know my life is by a thread.

I start crawling for the third floor, I just want to give up, my chest my thighs, my lung are in indescribable pain, it would be much easier to lie on the stairs and let the smoke choke me.

But always when I think of giving up, I feel a weak breath on my back, the only cold wind you think in this hell, with this I can only continue and curse the damn people who caused the fire at the hotel, the damn owner of the hotel that Do not leave the fucking extinguishers in the corridors and the worst of the damned rugs.

The floor and the walls are partially destroyed, now to help beyond the rugs I have super hot pointed stones to crawl on top.

Now I do not know if it's good or bad news, I no longer feel pain, and my vision is a little bad, every time I pisco it looks like I crawl a few inches ahead. Oh and now it seems like I'm hallucinating this time I blinked and a firefighter appeared with those super cool clothes of them, it seems like you're gesticulating something for me, I just want to say I do not know pounds.

I blinked again and now I'm sharing an ambulance, I only see the vague contours of the people the girl is on the litter next door, I think it's my father? He's holding my hand, I do not understand what he's saying I'm still confused thinking he was talking to the mute or deaf fireman. Pisco again.

Only this time I do not see anything, only the darkness surrounds me, so I hear one, then hear a voice that echoes in the darkness, I know that I have heard it recently and to feel the sadness of this voice.

 Big Brother, I'll remember you for the rest of your life or the next "

Follows another voice that looks like the person's throat was torn from shouting, the owner of this voice seems that he is receiving infinite tortures, the emotions intertwine in this voice, I can not understand disbelief, anger, fear, solitude until a little pride and Of course, a lot of sadness, an ocean of sadness.

Father of the mc "son forgive me" sniff "forgive me for bringing you to this city, forgive me for leaving you in that hotel, forgive me for not being able to do anything right now" sniff sniff "just let you rest, but one thing I promise! The people who did this will pay! "

This last part is full of endless hatred, made even an involuntary shiver climb through my spine.

??? "Now a hero walks to the other side. Let it be remembered as a loving son, the hero, who gave his life for the next, let's leave our most sincere goodbyes "

Puff ... this last looks like it was a priest, was not it? Hahahahaha they do not know that I am an atheist bunch of idiots hahahahahaha, and what the little girl said I will remember you for the left of this life and the next, haha ​​"sniff" hahaha what does she think is? Does she think she is a protagonist of a novel who will find her hero in the next life there is "sniff" there is "sniff" and my father that I think is the justice haha ​​"sniff".

??? "can turn off the machines"

And it was between my laughter and crying that I closed my eyes for the last time.

5