Chapter 4
110 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Have you spent two weeks that I transformed? Did I reincarnate? I'm not sure what to do, that I took this body to be more accurate, and there is not a day for one day for two weeks that I do not love Mr. Lee.

 The damn sent me to the body of a young malnourished slave and with pain all over the body, I almost died at the moment I entered? In this body, I needed to marry insects to eat mainly worms and ants, feel like crying, again.

And to make matters worse I do not even know what kind of world I am, the old owner of this body lost his memory when he was 10 years old when he entered the mine, he only had memories of digging and catching in this mine, he did not even know his name.

I think I'm in the fantasy world? I do not know if it can be considered fantasy because now this is my reality, I only know that these damn orcs are the owners of this mine, those you saw in a very famous blizzard strategy game. But man, this crazy is very ugly and scary, they are between 2 to 3 meters high green skin and the canine teeth jumping from the jaw out of their mouths.

Have my companions slaves, the goblins that are most of the slaves of the mine, they have long noses, about 50 centimeters at 1 meter and 20 centimeters and has green skin too, which with these races that everything has skin green? I would feel displaced if there was no pork head, I think they would be called orcs too in other games, these are that neither a very fat man of a very fat height, but very fat even, only they have heads of the pig.

And there is me in this mine, a human boy of about a meter and sixty tall, and extremely thin, I have black hair that arrives at my waist, a blue eye that I brought together with my soul? And another green that was the owner of this body, he had no heterochromatic eyes before I steal? This body, these are my most striking features, and there is no other human or similar race in this mine, the closest is the pork head.

Now about this mine, I do not know what mined here, or where it is here, I only know that there are red stones that I do not have the idea to serve, I hope these drugs are important because I am giving my sweat and tears to be able to them.

There is a pond, near where we sleep, where you have to fight with or other slaves to take muddy water, I do not know how I did not die yet, perhaps the insects give me strength hahaha, the 'food' here is served once for Day, it's a bush soup they find in a random forest and punch the water and put on to boil, the times you find a mouse or two in the soup on a good day, that damn idiots do not know that well-fed slaves work better? ... But there is also a chance to make rebellion as well, these damn astute orcs are a step forward.

I have no idea how much time we have to sleep, I only know that it is not enough us slaves we have to fill two buckets before we can sleep, and these damn buckets arrive at my waist, I already said that I have long legs because it is, are buckets Many large.

But not everything only despairs The owner of this body had a plan, in these endless tunnels he found a pond that looks more like a puddle of big water, he thought he has a river around to form this pond, so he chose to dig Always the left of the pond, to find the river and jump on it.

I still wonder why left and not right, but I can not find the answer, although they are a 50% chance to be right then everything is fine, let's dig.

2