Chapter 5
86 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Pov mc

It's not okay, as I was an idiot, I think it's been two years since I got to this world, I presume this, because I grew up about ten inches and I had to cut my hair with a sharp stone because it was reaching the ground, I would be very attractive for women if it were not only a cluster of skin and bones hahaha.

"Good morning Bob, ready for work?"

The pork head turns from spits on me and kicks sand in my face.

"I also bob me too"

Bob is a pig head that sleeps two distant holes from me, the call of Bob in honor of one of the best movies I've ever seen ... It's not because of their tits ... okay, it's mainly because of your tits.

I'm kind of freaking out without talking to someone, from what I remember I was not a very social guy in my past life, but spend almost a year without saying a word, you start talking to yourself, after that, you turn a super social guy Even if you suffer a beating after talking to these strange guys.

It's been a long time since I've been digging in this mine, in the same direction, I'm surviving the water, bush, and insects, if I could see the sun I would eat land to see if humans can make photosynthesis.

With all this rusting, I got to the place where I'm digging, the left of the lake, the damn left, I swear I did not try to dig the right I even thought about it ... right I thought about changing direction ... okay I dug right, by the way, I think it was a month until I saw that I was not giving anything and I went back to the left, but no one can tell me that I was not determined enough, it was just a few months ago I did That, I kind of pissed and I moved aside only.

Lately, I've been feeling uncomfortable, I do not know how to explain this discomfort, it's like when you're listening to music on the radio and there's wheezing in the background of the song that you do not realize more this one there, I did not compare it with music because I'm singing while I'm singing By picking stones ... Coff Coff ... because today I want to find out what this is, so I'll fill the bucket with my emergency stock that I stop for if I get hurt.

Let me think what is different from when I started ... I'm taller and more beautiful hahaha, I'll stop joking ... I no longer have many hunger aches, because I turned a specialist in hunting insects, a tamanduá would have pride in how many ants I got ... I ducked a lot, but very much, I think it's all ... ah and I was kind of crazy, crazy enough to hear wheezing on my head hahaha ... wait a minute ... that could make this wheezing in this mine ...

 Mc "fucking! Finally."

I go towards the wall of the left, with my tremendous legs, and back my ear and ... nothing ... I take a deep breath and go towards the right and ... Nothing too ... I'm stumbling until I can put my ear on the end of wall and ... I start crying, and at the same time, a voice arises inside my mind.

[User found, analyzing brain and body ... 40% chance of death, want to install?] [Confirm / refusal]

2