Chapter 8
57 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

Pov jack

Manga? Seriously? What can a manga help me? Kill my boredom? But as he thinks he can help me let's read.

 [Do you want to download the 'Princess Warrior' file?]

I press confirm, and I feel a small pain in my brain Nothing as ridiculous as the last time is more for discomfort, I find a folder in the corner of the blue screen, I open the folder and start reading the manga.

In short, the story is about the little girl I saved ...

Begins before the accident, the girl had no friends at school and her parents were divorcing and did not give much attention to her, so she leaves with her mother to another city and the fire happens, that's when I realized that she appreciates the manga too ... I'm famous baby, I just want to thank the Drug Lab, the owner hotel and Mr. Lee, without them I would not be here ... 'sigh'.

Account as I gave my life for hers, much more dramatic than it really was, and they did not even show the damn carpets! ... Continuing, the girl had her face burned in the fire, which made her call a monster at school, but She was not angry because she was the memory of her hero ...

Four years after the fire she is run over by a truck and finds the damn Lee, and he tells her that she was chosen to reincarnate in another world as heroin ... only I see this? She was saved by what she considers a hero then will have a great chance she wants to be a certain hero? But what is the chance of it being hit by a truck when the damn lee ends the connection? Did they send the truck in it?

Continuing the story, she asks the damn Lee about me, he says I came to this world that will be destroyed by the war of races ... 'sigh' ... but I have a new body.

So after a little bit of lost time with random conversations between them, he says she has three desires, but they were a little limited, so she asks to have an ability to identify to be able to know who I am asking to have the same age that my body and to be a magic swordsman... now that I think of it in romances that I read about people who have some unlimited desires, I remember one that was very generic, it was a guy who would be sent to Another world killing the demon king and he had three desires, and he could choose anything, why did not he choose that the demon king is killed by a meteorite, for example, would not it be faster and would save work? There were two wishes yet.

Returning to the story, she is reborn like a human princess ... And neither was her request, do you know what is injustice? I tell you this is injustice, I turn a slave and her princess, 'sigh' ... she is growing and training, while time passes, and makes some friends and all kind cliché that appears in the characters childhood, then When she has more than fifteen years, her parents score a marriage to her, with a prince of another kingdom that fell in love with her, she runs away and almost dies in the forest and finds the administrator of this world, they talk a lot and saw friends and then the princess asks about me, but since I entered the world and I am not registered, the administrator does not know, but she sends the computer to do some calculations and says that I have 90% chance to go to the gym in the country of books when I'm over 16 years old ... I will not even comment on the name of the country.

The girl's parents then rescue her from the forest, so a lot of drama happens in the manga, and in the end, she says she'd rather die getting married and stuck a knife in her belly, summarizing the marriage was canceled, but not before the prince That will kill me ... Damn I do not even leave the mine yet and I already have an enemy.

He jumps a while in the manga, and now the girl goes to the gym, and it's the first time I meet her, and I'm not a bag of bones, I show up half a year after the classes started, she uses the skill in me and Discovers that I ... Am I (?), She tries to conquer me without knowing who she is.

But as I am intelligent, charming, and beautiful, I discover quickly ... Coff Coff ... For some reason I begin to treat her as a child, a few months later the rival of her comes a princess of the elves forest, who is in love with me, And he sought throughout the continent and spent a lot of money to find me, and then we set up a group because the war was starting, not the war that will destroy the world but a previous one that was one of the fetches for the Great War, we left in search for something that only the protagonist then knew ... was canceled.

The part I found most important of the manga was my flashbacks. The first one that appeared was when I arrived in this world ... I transformed into a fifteen-year-old body ... a week before I find the river ... I escaped it two weeks after I found it... at least now I know that a year ago I'm in the mine and not two ... and to finish the garbage of this flashback, I won the power of the damn lee that was strength in the human limit ... that helped me carry the heavy buckets, Oh really? They take my effort of a year and a half in the mine to give credit to a bastard power Lee.

The second flashback was I being chased by the orcs in the marshes, it was not very large appeared on some pages only, the third is when the princess falls in love with me and separates, appears that I learned a bow and arrow with her and she was already half who liking me then comes a prince of another elf country and wants to marry her I defended her what made me persecuted by an elf army ... seriously? ... and the last flashback I end in a city of slaves, that I destroy and freed the slaves, and what makes me guess? Be pursued by the nobles of the whole continent and have to take refuge in the gym that trains warriors to fight against the monsters and demons, and the most important of this flashback does not even appear why and as I set the city, it only appears and jumps a Mount of scenes and ready I am releasing the slaves with the city on fire in the background.

Dude, after I saw this manga, I'm seriously thinking about staying at the mine ... I think I'm going to get into the chat cursing a little.

3