Chapter 9
49 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

POV 3rd person

(Unlucky Jack White) "All of you read this?"

(Gintoki) "Yes!"

(Hiro) "Yes!"

(Kazuma) "Yes!"

(Hinata) "Yes!"

(Luffy) "No!"

(Unlucky Jack White) "Why did not you read Luffy?"

(Luffy) "I will not read the adventures of others, I'd rather go out on my own adventures! It's not fun to know about the adventures of other people! "

(Unlucky Jack White) "I understand Luffy ... What did you think?"

(Gintoki) "The story is very good I liked the time that Princess Sara stabbed herself not to get married"

The ninja who was in his house in Konoha is excited about the conversation, she is very shy to talk to others personally, but by chat, she can speak normally.

(Hinata) "Right! Right! She prefers to die than marry the other but her love! She is so exciting "

(Kazuma) "I prefer Princess Elf, she's so charismatic, and she wanted to apologize to Jack-san for not being able to help when he was pursued, and besides she had two weapons of mass destruction at the front"

(Hinata) "It's also very romantic when she chases Jack-san all over the continent and does not give up or when you spend months ... So who do you prefer Jack-san end up in the end?"

(Gintoki) "The Human Princess Sara"

(Kazuma) "The Princess Elf Sophia"

(Hiro) "Well, Jack-san you're screwed! You start as a slave, then you are persecuted by the orcs and elves, and then by humans, at least you have not been persecuted by the beast-men and demons ... and if you want to change your name just need to look at him for a few seconds. "

Jack then chooses to ignore the three gossipers who are treating him as a character and changes his name.

[The unlucky user Jack White has changed his name to Jack]

(Jack) "For you to know what's in this manga is a lie! I did not pass on this body when I was 15 and a half years old, it was when he was 14 years old and I spent a lot of time to find the river not a week, and I did not even receive the strength in the human limit of the damn Lee! "

(Gintoki) "Hey hey hey Kazuma the elf princess is just a destroyer of homes as you can cheer for her to stay with Jack-san?"

(Hiro) "So what happened to you? The author may have changed the story a little to suit the manga more "

(Kazuma) "Home Destroyer? In the new world, she found Jack-san first, then Sara is the Destroyer of Home, the whole family of her is Destroyer of Home"

(Jack) "I'll tell you the most you will have to find this author when he reincarnates and punching his face! ... I had died in my world with the fire and a whim of the administrator of the world I was forced to find him, he I could not give myself power because I am not an authorized person, then had to accelerate the process of transmigrating me, where I ended up as a slave of 14 years and I am 2 years in the mine ... or 1 year and a half if it is right manga when he found the river "

(Gintoki) "Do you want to be my Enemy Kazuma? Let's ask Hinata what she thinks best to stay with Jack-san "

(Hiro) "Dude and I think you had suffered in the manga ... So you died like that? ... And about the punch in the author, if I find him I can give this punch for you"

(Kazuma) "That's right Hinata! Tell this idiot that Princess Sophia is better than Sara "

(Jack) "Just more fire and pain, and less drama and I did not say those embarrassing things when I died, I was surviving by machines, how could I talk? ... Are these idiots ignoring our messages?"

(Gintoki) "Come on Hinata! Tell him that Sara is better for Jack-san "

(Hiro) "I think so they are just idiots, after we talked go at the beginning of the chat and read their manga to learn more about them, you will not find only mine and Luffy there"

(Kazuma) "Come on Hinata! Tell him"

Hinata was starting to panic in her room thinks 'I just started this conversation because I found the story of the interesting manga, who could imagine that Gin-san and Kazuma-san would fight' she walking from side to Your room thinks of a solution, and she says in the chat.

(Hinata) "I think it would be best to ask Jack-san"

3