Book 1 Afterwords
189 25 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

  Thanks for reading, everyone! This story has been a massive trip for me, and the first time I’ve ever written this much before! At least collectively. All of those college writing classes that made me churn out BS essays on random topics don’t count, but they did help me prepare for this! Anyway, I had a lot of fun writing this, and I hope you all had even more fun reading it!

  So, what’s going to happen now? I’ll be going on a several week long hiatus to recharge my creative juices, since I’m pretty burned out after getting all of this out. After that, I’ll be planning out the next story and working on a semi-canonical and nonsensical story about a decent guy who ends up in a World out of a lecherous adultery fantasy. But don’t worry! It’s based on my frustrations of running into so many stories that feature it when the synopsis paints an otherwise compelling narrative, so there’s not really going to be many dirty deeds or any adultery the main character participates in himself.

  Right, so that’ll probably take 3 weeks to a month, and I also plan to get started editing the entirety of this story to fix any outstanding issues people have pointed out in reviews and comments, as well as making the early chapters better overall. If you have anything you’d like changed, let me know! Anything you think could’ve been better or what you want me to keep at all costs, please let me know! Each and every comment about this, no matter how small or silly you might think it is, will be absolutely imperative for me to make the story better! So please, give me whatever ideas for improvements/thinks you want to stay the same you can think of!

  The next main series story will be about Kai Freeman, and his exploration of TOAL itself! It’ll be a bit of slice of life and world building, with plenty of character development with plenty of action and mystery, since this is still TOAL and there’s now a multiversal war getting started! I’ll be posting the first few chapters of it here to let you all know when it’s started, but feel free to follow me as an author or check the discord for when my new stories drop! 

 

  Join the discord for updates and to talk to me directly! I’ll listen in on any discussion and take any suggestions, so feel free to join in just to talk! I’m also commissioning more fan art that I’ll end up posting there, so join for that too! Or join to post your own fan art! I’m still hopeful for the day people start making their own fanworks based on this story! (Hey, I can dream, can’t I?)

 

  So until next time, see you all later!

 

  -Vnator

 

  (This should be the last upload until the next big story, barring the upload of fan art if a whole bunch of it begins to trickle in)

6