Update on Book 2
107 1 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hi everyone!

Thanks for being so patient in waiting for book 2, and I've got some news! I've got somewhat of a backlog ready, and I'm this close to releasing it! The only thing keeping me from uploading is that I'm still waiting on having the cover commissioned, which looks like it'll take about another 2-3 weeks. In the meantime, I have a lot of that other story I was writing ready, but I need some good cover art for that as well. If you have any suggestions on a commisonable artist who can draw a parody of the Ghostbusters logo but featuring an Ugly Bastard ™ in the red crossed out circle instead of a ghost, let me know! Do note that it's not porn and will be the cover image of a publically available story, but I'm open to commissioning an artist who might be... experienced in drawing such characters (though only a little bit). And yup, I'm willing to pay them money to draw the cover image and give me commercial rights.

 

In the meantime, if you want to get your Isekai Police fix, you can read the first 3 chapters I've uploaded to my discord! Book 2 takes place from Kai's perspective and is more of a slice of life as he navigates his new life and TOAL as a whole.

If it wasn't apparent already, I'll be releasing it as a new story on Royal Road and Scribblehub! (and maybe HoneyFeed too, that new place looks nice). So feel free to follow my account (rather than just this story itself) so you'll get a notification for it! If you don't want to, no need to worry. I'll post another chapter here letting you know once it comes out, along with a link, and a small excerpt to get all of your attention!

 

So until then, take it sleazy!

My Discord, first 3 chapters on there: https://discord.gg/Zc8CHSrxVr

5