Ch. 4 – My older brother
3k 16 87
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After facing the realization that I am in fact a girl, I had to endure being cleaned by the doctor looking man while being watched by my father.

After being thoroughly cleaned, they gave me to my mom, who picked me up and said something. I really need to learn the language of this place.

My mom sang a lullaby for me to sleep again. She sounds as angelic as she looks. The sleepiness that had finished just a while ago came back. I felt my mom’s warmth until I fell into dreamland.

Sometime later, after waking up, I was concentrating on people’s conversation, trying my hardest to understand something. After a little while I realized my name is Oriel. At least that was the name they called when I cried.

That is a cute name, I approve of mom and dad.

While I was thinking, I noticed a new person had entered the room. It was a boy that looked to be about 6 years old, and he was practically screaming my name as he busted into the room.

After receiving a lecture from mom and dad, the boy sheepishly got near my cradle and looked at me. Inspecting him, I quickly noticed that we were related. He had the same gentle look of dad, but his eyes shined with youth, just like mom.

After excitedly talking about a bunch of stuff, dad calmed him down while mom looked with a gaze full of love. He was probably my brother. I don’t know anything about him, but he looks like the guy that is the definition of rightful knight.

Hopefully, he doesn’t cause too much trouble…

87