Ch. 5 – My bedroom and personal maid!?
2.8k 9 98
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A week after being born I was already getting used to being breastfeed. After one of those meals, I was sleeping quietly when I was awoken by someone picking me up.

I hadn’t even made a noise. Why was someone picking me up?

As I let out some displeased moans, I decided to open my eyes. What I see is not mom or dad, it is a woman with short light brown hair wearing a long frilly black and white dress, the ones typically used by maids.

Are my parents rich?

As I can’t really understand anything that is said I don’t really know my social status but judging by the fact that I have a doctor by me most of the time, and this place looks like something from a fantasy novel, I guess it isn’t too much of a stretch to think they are at least nobles. 

Or is this country advanced?

I can’t really discover anything right now.

As I was lost in thought the maid holding me let out a soft smile as she noticed I was awake but not distressed. 

How thoughtful of her.

She carried me through a long corridor full of paintings that looked to belong to important people, the type of portrait you would see of a noble in a history book.

All that carrying was making me inpatient.

Where is she taking me to?

I quickly got an answer as she went up a flight of wooden stairs and into a door at the end of a small corridor.

The room I entered was filled to the brim with baby things, a cradle, plenty of toys and the ground had a soft looking rug so that I could sit on the ground. All in all, it looked perfect for a baby girl…

Although I still can’t believe I am one.

The maid put me on a baby cradle and looked at me with interest.

  Maybe she was asking for my opinion?

So, I decide to please her by letting out a small chuckle, as if surprised she gives me a beautiful smile which makes her look even younger than she looked before. Anyway, back to what I was doing before being interrupted, I get to sleep again.

I wake up sometime later with the darkness setting in, the young maid is still in my room looking in my direction. 

I got a personal maid!?

The doctor is nowhere to be seen, and I can’t really see my mom anywhere. I try to move my muscles to get a better view of the room, but my baby body is far from being fully functional, at least I get the maid's attention, who came to look at why I was moving.

She moved the blankets a little to see if I was uncomfortable. 

For now, the only thing in my field of view is the window to my left and the young maid curiously looking at me on my right. It isn’t a bad view.

This life is going to be fun, or at least I will try my hardest to make it fun.

98