Ch. 29 – A day with big bro (Part 3)
1k 4 61
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Big bro got up and reached for some fruits on the tray, after turning back around realizing he needed to cut it into pieces. He picked up the knife that was on the tray, the butler panicked and tried to help him but he reassured him that he knew what he was doing, so the butler stayed by his side watching anxiously.

Even though I always thought that my brother was a complete air head he seemed to be competent enough with the knife as the butler relaxed a bit. He suddenly turned around with a few pieces of a strawberry.

“Here you go Ori say ahhh”

“Wait Mister!, you need to cut those into sma-”

The butler tried to warn him but it was too late, he had already made me eat a piece before I noticed it was too big. I tried my best to not choke...

Big bro was looking at me with a smile at first, but I started to panic, I couldn’t breath, I started coughing. Big bro was in shock and didn’t know what to do, the butler was the same, he looked at a loss on what to do. 

I was coughing violently and panicking even more. Doesn’t anyone in this house know what to do when someone chokes?

As tears fell from my eyes, I was having a lot of difficulties thinking of something to do. My panic state must have affected my perception of my surroundings as I didn’t notice the butler get out of the room. Big bro was trying to put his fingers into my mouth, but I knew it was a bad idea so I fighted him off while trying to think of something.

As big bro’s face grew more and more anxious I was suddenly picked up by someone, they put me with my stomach down and gave me some blows on my back, it was enough to free my airways. I could breathe again, but my panic still hadn’t gone away as I cried for a bit.

After having calmed down, I noticed the one holding me was Alice, so she is really competent… That must be why my mom trusts her as my personal maid. I rest my head on her shoulder for a bit, having stopped crying I can finally take notice of my surroundings.

There is only me and ALice in the room, but I can hear mom lecturing big bro outside, she seems to be finished as big bro dejectedly walks back in the room, looking to the ground he sits back on his chair.

“I am sorry Miss Katherine, I couldn’t prevent this situation from happening”

“Don’t worry, I know what happened and I know it wasn’t your fault, but you should at least learn some form of first aid...”

“Of course Miss Katherine I will make sure to do so”

It seems the situation has resolved itself, I am glad mom hasn’t given the butler a big punishment. She entered the room after talking with the butler for a bit. She had a big smile on her face.

“Are you feeling better Ori?”

She asked while receiving me from Alice’s hands.

“Ye~”

“Do you wanna stay with mom for now?”

I looked at big bro who was now diligently studying, or at least doing his best to seem like he was doing it… I probably can’t stay here now, so I nod and we get going, I see Alice pick up the fruit tray and follow us. When we are almost making the turn in the hallway I catch a glimpse of Rylee… Oh well, there is always tomorrow right? I think to myself as mom takes me to her office.

When we got there I noticed it is a lot tidier than it was last time I saw it, except for a few papers that were on the ground, maybe because they had to run to my rescue. Mom puts me on a chair while Alice is cutting the fruits into small pieces.

“Mom will be working on the desk, if you need anything just call me okay?”

I notice how tired she looks, so I give her a big smile and nod, she kisses me on my forehead and pats my messy hair.

“You sure are the cutest Ori...”

She gets back to work while Alice feeds me, after eating I just sit there without anything to do, the day passes as I watch them work. A lot happened today… I think to myself while my eyelids become too heavy for me to keep them open.

61