Chapter 8
4.7k 30 81
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Asahi and Mayumi spent a couple hours trying to find a therapist with an available pro-bono spot on the schedule.

They didn’t even try the government employed ones, since the waiting list was just too big. It didn’t use to be like that, but with each year, mental health became more valued by people in general, and the stigma around it lessened. That could specially be said about Japan.

By 2037, most people were seeing a therapist, even if not on a regular basis.

 

At 2pm sharp, the intercom rang, announcing that Trish had arrived.

A short while after Asahi let her into the building, he was opening his front door to welcome her.

She wore tight jeans, hiking boots, a leather jacket on top of a tank top, with her curly hair tied in a ponytail, and was carrying a black motorcycle helmet.

She smiled, with a hint of excitement. “Hi.”

He smiled back. “Hi, come on in.”

As she took of her boots, her excitement seemed to grow more and more obvious.

“Wow, you seem pumped.”

She chuckled, with a tinge of red on her cheeks. “It’s been over a year since I properly talked about writing with someone in person, besides my Mom.”

He raised his right eyebrow. “May I know why? If it’s too personal, just pretend I didn’t ask.”

“Oh, it’s nothing like that. It’s just that I don’t know other writers, or aspiring writers, since I do it anonymously. I also don’t have any writer friends.”

“Then, who was the person you last talked to about it?”

She bit her lower lip. “A guy that I went on a couple dates with, an aspiring writer. We talked about all sorts of things regarding writing, shared ideas, and I thought we were getting along great. A week after our second date, he released the first chapter of his novel. It was like an amalgamation of my ideas.”

Asahi frowned. “Did you talk to him about it later?”

She nodded. “If I didn’t want him to use them, I shouldn’t have told him about them, that was his answer.”

He shook his head. “What a fucking asshole.”

She shrugged. “To be fair, I was kind of testing him, but I stopped even looking for other writers to talk to after that, it really grossed me out.” She then smiled. “I’m glad that you asked me to give you some advice regarding your writing though. My Mom is not a writer, she just loves to read, so it’s not the same.”

He smiled. “But I’m not a writer either.”

She smirked. “You’ll be when I’m done with you.”

He laughed. “Alright, let’s go to my room and get things started.”

She nodded.

As they passed by the kitchen, he stopped. “Right. Do you prefer juice, soda, energy drink, tea, coffee or water? I’ll fill a thermos for us. I usually do it this way when I’m writing or studying.”

“I actually do the same thing at home. Juice, please, whatever flavor is fine.”

After Asahi filled the thermos with melon juice, they went to his room.

As he closed the door behind them, she got distracted by the computer case filled with tubes. “Oh, so cool. Whenever I see pcs like this online, I get a little anxious, knowing that there is so much liquid inside it.”

He sat on the office chair that came with the room, leaving for her the one he had recently bought. “You’re not really into the hardware side, are you?”

She shook her head, still entranced. “I bought my current one last year. I just watched a few tech videos, wrote down what I needed to know, and ordered on one of those websites where you can customize your order. In other words, I chose the make it go fast option and threw money at it. Fortunately, my novels do well enough for me to be able to afford that.”

He laughed. “Yeah, that’s what most people do nowadays, to different degrees, of course. My roommate and I spent hours ordering the parts for it, then many more hours building it.”

She nodded. “Looks really nice, I like the colors and the whole aesthetic of it. Speaking of your roommate, is she out? I thought I was going to meet her.”

“She’s in her room, drawing and listening to music, you’ll probably meet her later. She said that not meeting her until later it would increase the chances of us hooking up.”

She laughed. “Excuse me, what now?”

“When I got here, I was a virgin, and she vowed to get me laid. However, it ended up happening without her help, so now she’s on a mission.”

Still laughing, she put her helmet and jacket on his bed, then sat on his new chair. “Is the fancy chair part of the plan?”

He chuckled. “Nah, she knows I don’t play these games, it’s just the teacher’s seat. She also probably knows that I’m already telling you all of this, and she probably did that so I would tell you.”

Smiling, she swiveled the chair left and right. “Talking to you is really refreshing, your roommate knows what she’s doing.”

Asahi sighed. “Please, keep it in your pants. I know it’s insanely hard to resist all this, but I brought you here for the platonic company and advice.”

She laughed. “Alright, I’ll do my best, but I can’t make any promises.”

He smiled. “How do you wanna start?”

“You mentioned writing short stories to practice, right? How many did you write?”

“Eight, with a little over 10,000 words each. I also wrote seven chapters of my first novel idea, with around 3,500 words each.”

She nodded. “Cool. Show me what you think it’s your worst and your best short story.”

“Sure.”

While reading them, she displayed immense focus. Sometimes, she bit her lower lip, and once in a while she licked them.

She seemed to be a fast reader, definitely faster than Asahi, but far from Fumiko’s prowess.

After reading the two short stories, back-to-back, she took a deep breath.

“Were those your first and last stories?”

Asahi nodded, only slightly surprised that she saw through it.

“Your writing skills definitely improved a lot, but there are still some core problems. The dialogue is still a bit stilted, the characters could use a bit more personality, and you seem to be trying too hard to avoid tropes, so much so that it becomes obvious. Want me to give you a practical example on how to fix it?”

He nodded. “Please, that would be great.”

She created a new file and cracked her knuckles. “I’ll do a slice of life, where the dialogue and characters really need to shine.”

Her typing was slower than Asahi’s, but there was something that made his eyes widen.

Usually, when one was writing, they stopped to think, rewrite, or sometimes even start it over from scratch.

Not her though.

The words flowed steadily, without her finger slowing down even a tiny bit. It was like she was living the story in her head, while her fingers just transcribed what she was experiencing.

The dialogue was stellar, with compelling characters, and excellent subversion of tropes.

However, there was something that gave Asahi goosebumps.

Throughout all of it, she was talking to him, explaining things.

On top of that, such a well-written story was clearly just a throw-away example for her.

It was also obvious to him, that she wasn’t doing it to aggrandize herself, or to show off in any way. She looked genuinely excited to be helping him.

“That’s pretty much it. How about you give it a shot now? I’ll guide you.” She spoke, as she moved her chair away from the keyboard.

Asahi was still dumbfounded. “You’re… beyond incredible.”

A tinge of red appeared on her cheeks. “Thank you.”

As if he was snapping out of a trance, he quickly moved his chair towards the keyboard. “Ah, yes. I’ll give it a shot.”

He took a deep breath, then started writing.

He didn’t try to imitate, nor match her. He just did his thing, keeping in mind the advices she gave him.

Looking at him write, after five minutes of silently watching, she smiled. ‘Writing too? Although it’s a far cry from his martial arts learning speed, it’s noticeably fast. And he still has the eagerness and humbleness that most people with a special power often lose after getting them, especially Savant types. The eagerness is expected, given his past, but the humbleness is a nice surprise.’

At that point, she had already read his files with absolute scrutiny, so she knew fairly well the type of life he had, at least as well as one could know by reading about it.

‘He’s a nice, interesting person, and I enjoy talking to him. Power or not, from where I’m standing, he deserves to succeed. Plus, there is this thing that I’ve been feeling, this tingling. I think we’re super compatible. And that thing, beneath his shorts, that I’d be hard pressed not to notice.’

As he wrote, she interjected, pointing some minor things here and there.

After he finished, she noticed that she was standing quite close to him, with her shoulder almost touching his. Without noticing, she got closer and closer while pointing out his mistakes.

‘He smells really nice.’

‘She smells really nice.’

They thought, simultaneously.

Without moving away, she spoke. “Are you busy next weekend?”

Slightly surprised by her question, but with anticipation in his eyes, he replied. “No. What do you have in mind?”

His attraction to her had already become fairly obvious.

She inwardly smirked. “I’m going to an acquaintance’s cabin in the mountains, where there is a kick-ass training facility, with even a shooting range and obstacle course. It’s going to be empty next weekend, so I’ll have the whole place to myself. Feel like joining me?”

After the initial disappointment, he actually started to get a little pumped. “Yeah, I’m in.”

“Great, we’ll iron out the details throughout the weekend.” She then leaned closer. “On another note, if I kiss you right now, can you interpret it as purely a physical thing? I want to check something.”

He nodded, unable to hide his excitement.

She then got really close, with her face millimeters away from his, then gently kissed him. A wave of goosebumps washed over her body, but not just hers.

Feeling the goosebumps, Asahi kissed her back, deeply, which just intensified the feeling.

As they ended the kiss, both of them opened their eyes, and stayed silent.

After twenty seconds or so, she broke the silence. “Is it just me, or our physical chemistry seems to be off the charts?”

He nodded. “Yup, it seems like it.”

She then displayed a very suggestive smile. “What are your thoughts on us starting with making out? Keep in mind that what I want right now is purely physical.”

He didn’t say anything, just pulled her closer and kissed her, then started getting up, without breaking the kiss.

Slowly, he guided her towards the bed, then grabbed both her butt-cheeks, squeezing them, then pulling her up.

She wrapped her arms and legs around him as he sat on the bed.

Their tongues danced and wrestled, while they caressed each other’s bodies.

As minutes passed, she felt the massive bulge beneath her, grow bigger and bigger.

She moved her hips, slowly grinding her bottom against it, which just made it grow faster.

After it reached its apex, she stopped the kissing. “Fuck, you’re massive… Actually, I have plans with my family, so I really can’t stay for long.”

He nodded. “That’s fine, we can continue another day.”

She moved her hips slightly, just to feel it again, then licked her lips. “Although I do need to leave soon, I can’t just leave you like this, can I? That would be rude.”

He nodded, unable to contain the huge smile on his face. “Yup, very rude.”

She then got off of him, kneeled on the floor, and started to take his shorts off, with a mixture of desire and curiosity displayed on her face.

After completely taking his shorts and underwear off, she got closer to it.

She held his cock, and looked at it, lift it up, looking at it from all angles, then did the same with his balls.

“It’s not just big, it’s very aesthetically pleasing. You have a gorgeous cock, balls too.”

He didn’t even know what expression he was making at that moment. “T… thank you?”

She chuckled. “Is this your first time having your cock complimented? I find that hard to believe.”

“No… But you’re the second woman to see it.”

She gently caressed it. “Oh, really? And what did the first one say?”

His face was red, and not just a tinge of it. “She did say that I have a majestic cock, but it was mixed in another subject when she said it, not direct like you.”

She kissed the tip. “You’re so cute when you get embarrassed. The juxtaposition between your cute face and your massive cock, is really hot.”

 Without saying anything else, she started kissing kiss cock, then licking it. She also gave his balls a nice tongue massage, then went back to the shaft.

He let out small moans.

After his shaft was all nice and moist, she smiled at him, with a mixture of mischievousness and desire.

She then took it in with her mouth, slowly.

As he saw that she wasn’t stopping, his eyes widened.

Soon, her full lips were touching his pelvis, taking in all 23.9cm of it. No gag reflex whatsoever, not even a hint of it.

Feeling his cock in her throat, he trembled slightly. It was a new sensation for him, and an incredible one at that.

She then went up for air, and stroked it, while speaking seductively. “How do you like the feeling of my throat?”

He looked at her, slightly flustered. “It feels incredible, but I want to taste you too.”

She shook her head, and spoke with a sexy tone, filled with lust. “If I take my pants off, I won’t be able to leave.”

Upon saying that, she began working on his cock with her mouth again, once in a while taking it all in. Sometimes, she went up and down all the way, several times in a row, like she was truly riding his cock with her mouth, kissing the root.

Meanwhile, she never stopped fondling his balls and moving her tongue.

The pleasure he felt was just one step below from when Tomoko was actually riding him, which was quite impressive for a blowjob.

It took less than five minutes for him to cum, despite his efforts to last longer, and he never saw a single drop of it.

She took it all in.

After giving his cock a couple kisses, she sat beside him, and caressed his chest. “Now you need to calm down, to be able to open the door for me.”

He took a deep breath. “That was fantastic.”

She smiled, and gave him a light kiss. “I’m glad you liked it.”

They stayed there, just exchanging some light kisses, while his cock went back to sleep.

As he put his shorts and underwear back on, she spoke. “Do you have a mint or some gum? As much as I’d like to keep your taste in my mouth, I might need to talk to someone before getting home to change.”

Chuckling, he opened a drawer and gave her a stick of gum.

“Thank you.”

She put her jacket on and picked up her helmet, then walked with him to the front door.

With the door open, she got close to him, and gently grabbed his package, caressing it. “Are you free tomorrow after lunch?”

He nodded. “Yup, very free.”

She smiled, and whispered seductively in his ear. “I live alone. How about you come to my place tomorrow, and fuck me with this big cock of yours? Fuck my mouth. Fuck my pussy. Fuck my tight little asshole. Over, and over, and over…”

He trembled slightly, almost moaning, speaking with a slightly high-pitched tone. “Yeah, I’ll be there.”

She gently patted his package. “I’m looking forward to it. Try to hold back on the jerking off, I want you to fill me up tomorrow.”

After kissing his cheek, she left.

He closed the door in a daze. ‘What just happened? It’s like she flipped a switch. And holy fuck, that deep-throat. That felt so good…’

As he turned around, he saw Mayumi in the living room, probably going to the kitchen. She also saw him, and turned towards the entrance hallway.

“Did she leave?”

Asahi nodded, but stayed silent.

She raised her left eyebrow, walking towards him. “Are you alright? You look stunned. Did she have a dick? It happens.”

Her remark snapped him out of his daze, making him laugh. “No, she caught me by surprise with something else.”

She approached him, putting her hands on his chest, then caressing it. “What happened then?”

“Uh, I’m a bit sensitive right now. If you keep touching me…”

She smiled. “You’ll get hard? I’m fine with it if you are. So, what happened?”

Without stopping her hands, he told her everything. While doing so, he noticed that her pupils dilated, her breathing became slightly heavier and erratic, and her cheeks a little flustered as he told the story. It was all very subtle, but he had been around her enough to notice it.

“Are you… getting turned on?”

The red in her cheeks deepened, and she buried her face in his chest. “If I tell you, you promise not to judge me?”

He embraced her, caressing the back of her head. “Of course, I won’t judge you.”

When it came to sexual things, it was the first time he had seen her genuinely embarrassed. ‘She’s so cute.’

“When you had sex with Fujiwara-san, and you sent me that message that included the fact that she was giving you a blowjob, it seemed to have awaken something in me. I confirmed it when I was in bed with you Sunday night. As much as I was worried about you, the lingering scent of you two fucking each other’s brains out got me soaking wet.”

His eyes widened.

She caressed his chest with her nose, taking in the scent. “Right now, smelling her on you, and thinking about her deep-throating you just minutes ago, is making me incredibly horny. It’s not about people fucking, but about you fucking other women. I want to smell you more, and to be completely honest, suck your cock that might still have her saliva on it.”

From the tone of her voice and her body language, he noticed that it was an extremely vulnerable moment for her.

He grabbed her chin, and gently lift her head, then gave her a light kiss. “You’re so cute. I’m glad you discovered something new about yourself.”

She displayed an adorable shy smile, then gently grabbed the back of his head, pulling him in for another kiss.

He kissed her, slipping in his tongue for the first time, making her let out a light moan.

After the kiss ended, she moved her hand to his crotch, caressing his bulge. She spoke with a pleading tone “I don’t wanna rush you, but may I? Please…”

He didn’t know if it was because of how horny he was, or because it was time, but some of his restraints left the building.

He grabbed her butt-cheeks, caressed them, and gave them a squeeze. “You can taste it if you want to.”

Please, consider supporting me on Ko-fi or Patreon. The money goes towards groceries and other essentials.

On Ko-fi you can tip me directly, and whenever the communal goal is met, I will release an additional chapter in the following week, with the limit of one additional chapter per week. While on Patreon, you can stay five chapters ahead of the public releases, while also helping me work towards additional weekly releases.

Thank you all for reading my novel. I wish you nothing but happiness. 😁

81