Chapter 9
4.8k 17 77
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

Asahi kissed Mayumi, deeply, grabbing her butt-cheeks and pulling her up. She wrapped her legs around him, and kissed his neck.

As he carried her, he realized something. “I think this might be my go-to move.”

She looked at him. “What is?”

He looked down, and lightly shook her up and down. “This.”

She smiled. “Oh, then keep it up, it’s hot.”

On their way to his bedroom, she kept kissing his neck and biting his earlobe.

He sat on his bed with her on his lap, and kissed her. “Before you do what you want, there’s something that I’ve been wanting to do from day one.”

He looked at her perky D-cups, hiding beneath her crop top, whose nipples looked like they were about to tear through the clothing. He then gently bit one after the other, making her let out a couple moans.

He slowly slid his hands beneath her top, grabbing, squeezing and caressing her tits, before taking her top off.

He looked at her beautiful tits, with slightly thick pink nipples, and slightly large areolas. The bikini tan lines from her trip home just made them even sexier.

“They’re perfect.” He said, before kissing, licking and biting them.

She moaned, while slowly grinding her bottom against his bulge.

After he had his fun, he kissed her. “I had my fill, for now.”

Excited, she got off of him, but before taking his shorts off, she started to remove hers, with her underwear and all, revealing a small patch of trimmed red pubic hair above her pink pussy. She also had bikini tan lines down there.

He looked at her. “Remember when I said that you’re on the holy fucking shit level of attractiveness? You just proved my point. Wow…”

She smiled, kneeling in front of him, and started to take his shorts and underwear off, while he removed his tank top.

She moved her head closer to his cock, and gave it a big sniff. The scent that remained from Trish’s blowjob, made her visibly tremble, letting out a moan.

Asahi had one thought. ‘I’ll never complain about, or question my luck my luck ever again. EVER!’

Caressing it, she spoked. “She was right, you do have a gorgeous cock.”

She gave it a lick, then two, and kept going until it looked like she was making out with it. While doing so, she was also playing with her pussy, letting out moans once in a while.

After she thoroughly savored his shaft and balls, she looked at him, softly panting, without stop playing with herself. “Tasting her mouth on you… it felt so good.”

She pressed her tits together while gathering saliva in her mouth, then let it drop between them.

She wrapped her D-cups around his cock, and started to move them up and down. Due to its length, she was able to also suck and lick it at the same time. She did so for a while, sometimes stopping to give his balls the tongue treatment.

“I’m gonna cum…”

Hearing that, she put it in her mouth, massaging the tip with her tongue, and stroking the shaft with her tits.

Moaning and trembling, he let it out.

After swallowing everything, she caressed his cock and balls with both hands. “You came that much, and it was already your second load. Well, your balls are pretty big too.”

After giving himself a few seconds to breath, he kissed her. “My turn now. How about we do something that I’m sure you’re gonna really enjoy?”

She looked at him, filled with curiosity and desire. “Like what?”

He smiled, grabbed her hands, and took her to his new chair. Sitting her down, he played three different videos of him and Tomoko on his computer, one on each screen.

Her body tingled with lust.

He kneeled in front of her, then lifted and spread her legs, and looked at her pussy. It had puffed outer lips, and was incredibly pink. The source of the camel toe that she displayed when she wore leggings.

As he started to eat his meal, her eyes were glued to the screens, which only amplified her pleasure.

Inserting his ring and middle finger, while sucking and biting her clit, he also massaged her right boob, and pinched her nipple, stimulating multiple erogenous zones at the same time.

She moaned, loudly, trembling once in a while.

That lasted for a long while, until she came for the third time, and as it is said, the third time is the charm.

Her body shook, as she moaned the most intense moan of her life, then it happened.

She squirted, showering his arm, chest and face.

Licking his lips, he looked at her.

She was teary eyed, but had an expression of pure bliss and satisfaction, laying on the chair like a puppet that had its strings cut.

He picked her up, feeling that she had absolutely no strength left in her, and took her to his bed, where he cuddled with her.

While resting her head on his shoulder, she started caressing his chest.

Only after a couple minutes, she spoke with a satisfied tone. “I never came so hard in my entire life… You looked so hot; with the way you were fucking Fujiwara-san. That big, thick cock of yours, the way you thrusted your hips with such force, making her look like she was losing her mind with pleasure. I’m looking forward to experiencing that myself, but not today. Thank you for allowing me to indulge in my weirdness.”

He gave her a light kiss. “If you’re weird, then so am I, because I think seeing you indulging in it was the hottest thing I’ve ever seen.”

She was still a bit embarrassed, with flustered cheeks. “How about we take a bath together?”

He blinked. “But I took a shower just a couple minutes ago.”

She laughed and slapped his chest, then kissed him. “I actually never squirted before, but that seemed much more intense than the squirting videos I watched.” She then licked his chest, to taste it. “It doesn’t taste bad though.”

He caressed her face, then kissed her. “Yeah, we’re both weird, because that was hot too.”

She chuckled, with flustered cheeks and a bright smile. “So, bath?”

He nodded.

 

Inside the bubbly bathtub, Mayumi sat in front of Asahi, leaning against his chest, with her hair tied in a bun. She was caressing his thighs, with a satisfied and relaxed smile on her face.

With his arms wrapped around her waist, he kissed her neck, then caressed her cheek with his.

Although they were naked, and touching each other, the majority of it was not sexual, just pure intimacy.

She looked at him, with a quizzical expression. “Earlier, I joked about your teacher having a dick. What would you have done if she had one?”

He made a pensive expression, then spoke. “I’d give it a shot.”

She displayed a surprised expression. “Really?”

He nodded. “The first time I watched porn and saw a pussy, I instinctively knew that I wanted it, the same as when I looked at girls in my daily life. When I looked at guys, I wouldn’t say grossed out, but I felt an irksome feeling at the thought of having sex with them. When it came to dicks though, I was always indifferent to them. So, a girl with a dick? I’d have to try it to be sure. Guys of any kind? I know I won’t be having sex with them. Well, unless it’s part of a revenge plot. I’d fuck a dude if it was part of a revenge quest.”

She chortled, and leaned her head back on his shoulder.

He then remembered something. “Oh, I didn’t get to finish telling you what happened.”

“There was more?”

“Yeah. Before leaving, she invited me to go to her place tomorrow.”

She looked at him, her mischievous smile growing on her face. “Really, was it a casual invitation or with a purpose?”

He smiled. “She was very specific.”

She kissed his neck. “Don’t be a tease, tell me…”

He kissed her neck, bit her earlobe, then slowly whispered into her ear. “She asked if I wanted to come over and fuck her with my big cock. Fuck her mouth. Fuck her pussy. Fuck her tight little asshole. Over, and over, and over… She also asked me to hold back on the jerking off, because she wants me to fill her up”

It was like each word sent a wave of goosebumps to her body; she was that into it.

She gently caressed his cock. “I was gonna make you cum again, since you gave me that VIP treatment earlier, but I agree with her. You need to fill her up.”

He kissed her cheek. “Just being intimate with you like this, is more than enough for today.”

She caressed his cheek, and pulled him in for a kiss.

They stayed there for a while, trading light kisses and caresses.

After leaving the bathtub, they took a shower together, washing each other’s bodies and hair. Very much like their first kisses, it was filled with a sense of innocence and discovery.

The rest of their day wasn’t that different from the usual, playing video games with Fumiko from their computers.

He was going to rewrite what he had done for his novel, but decided to do so next morning.

 

Next day, close to 2pm.

Asahi arrived in front of a gigantic skyscraper in Azabu, one of the most high-end neighborhoods in Tokyo.

When he looked up the building, he was stunned.

The building where he lived, felt like a different world from what he was used to. Hers, felt like the next leap.

The first five floors were just for several different facilities, and even had a convenience store. The square meter there cost over ¥1,500,000.

With a gorgeous modern architecture, the building stood out even in that neighborhood.

‘So, her novels are doing well, huh. She doesn’t seem to be the princess type and rely on her family to live here, but who knows.’

Wearing jeans and a hoodie, he approached the security booth at the entrance.

“Hello. I’m here for apartment 1102. My name is Asahi.”

The man inside the booth was in his late thirties, absurdly fit, and had a few scars, looking like a veteran soldier.

His attitude and tone however, completely betrayed his appearance.

He spoke with a joyful smile, his voice coming from the speaker outside the booth. “Hello, young man. Just give me a minute.” He used the intercom to call the apartment. “Hello miss Maruyama. I have Asahi-san here. Oh, alright, I’ll send him over. And thank you again for the gift basket, my husband loved it. Bye-bye.”

As the front door opened, he spoke. “She’s waiting for you.”

He gave Asahi a distinctive smile. It was the hurt that girl and you’ll know the true meaning of pain kind of smile.

Understanding his circumstances, Asahi gave the guard a small bow and entered the building.

Someone is adored here. She did feel like a really nice person to me, so she would probably stand out, depending on how the other people here behave.’

Even the elevators seemed to be a cut above with how upscale they looked.

However, what impressed Asahi the most, was the security. Since the building had caught his attention while he was looking it up, he read quite a bit about it. It seemed that even a grenade wouldn’t breach the front entrance, and the security personnel were all military trained and very well paid.

That was clearly the reason why she chose to live there. She didn’t seem like the kind of person that enjoyed extravagance all that much.

Arriving at her door, he rang the doorbell.

In less than twenty seconds, the door opened.

Trish had her curly hair tied in a tight bun, and wore a light summer dress, that went up to the middle of her thick thighs. Two centimeters below, her striped thigh high socks started. It was clear that she wasn’t wearing a bra, due to the 1cm-thick nipples poking her dress.

She approached and kissed him, deeply. “Hi.”

He smiled, caressing her butt-cheeks. “Hi. Also, wow. You look scorching hot right now.”

She smiled, with slightly reddened cheeks. “Thank you, come on in.”

He entered and left his sneakers at the entrance.

The apartment was quite larger than the one he lived in, with three bedrooms, a sizeable living room, and a large kitchen. Her furniture was modern, seemingly expensive, but not to a ludicrous degree.

Holding his hand, she walked him to her bedroom. “I read the three chapters of your novel that you published today.”

“What did you think?”

She smiled. “It’s good, those chapters do a good job of gripping the reader. The premise could have turned to be whacky if not done properly, but so far, great job.”

“Thank you, that is quite reassuring.”

“You still have a lot of room to improve, so don’t get complacent.”

Her bedroom was spacious, with a king-sized bed, a large minifridge and an 80” ultra-thin TV. There was the entrance to a large walk-in closet and a large bathroom as well.

Upon entering the room, he pulled her to him and kissed her. “I won’t.”

They started making out while she took his clothes off, moving towards the bed, until he was completely naked.

As he took her dress off, her extremely fit and toned body was revealed.

Without any underwear to begin with, her meaty, pretty and completely shaven pussy showed itself. Her thick dark nipples and small areolas were nicely complemented by her light chocolate skin.

He caressed and squeezed her perfect bubble-butt, while sucking on and gently biting her thick nipples.

Between her moans, they slowly got onto the bed.

Laying her down, he opened her legs and caressed her thick and toned thighs. Lowering his head, he kissed and bit them, while moving towards her pussy.

He gave her pussy a nice and slow lick. Hers was meatier than the previous two he went down on, and it felt amazing against his tongue. He then started going at it like it was the tastiest meal of his life.

Her moans got louder, and she started to grab the covers.

When he saw that she was soaking wet, he started kissing her pelvis, then her abs that formed a perfect six-pack, and her breasts.

Upon kissing her mouth, he rubbed her pussy, drenching his hand on her juices, then rubbed it all over his cock. Slowly, he entered her.

Feeling his thick shaft making its way inside her, she trembled, and spoke with a seductive and pleading tone. “Your cock feels so good. I never had one this big and thick before. Fuck me, fuck me hard, with everything you got. I can take it.”

Since he always aimed to please, he did as he was asked. He started to thrust his entire rod inside her, rapidly increasing his rhythm, until the slapping sounds of their colliding flesh echoed throughout the room.

She moaned loudly, almost ripping the covers with her grip.

After a couple minutes of mercilessly pounding her pussy, he pulled his cock out, and flipped her.

He then pulled her hips up, so she was on her knees with her ass facing up, with her boobs and face still touching the bed.

He gave her ass a slap, making her moan.

Another one, but harder, making her moan louder.

On one knee, he shoved his cock into her pussy in one go, and started pounding it with all he had.

Her moans got louder and louder, matching the slapping sound of their flesh.

As he felt her pussy tighten while she came, he slapped her ass again, but harder, without slowing his thrusts, which only made her moans get even louder.

After ten seconds or so, her orgasm seemed to have reached its end, as he felt the tension in her body slowly go down.

Given everything he observed up until then, plus the way she talked to him before leaving his place, and a gut feeling, Asahi had a good guess as of what she was probably really into.

He decided to gamble. ‘Even if I’m wrong, I doubt she’ll be mad.’

He pulled out his cock, and flipped her again, making her lie on her back.

With a tone of authority, he spoke. “I don’t remember giving you permission to cum.”

Her attempt to contain a smile and her apologetic tone, more or less confirmed his guess. “I’m sorry, I should have asked before I selfishly came.”

Getting on top of her, he firmly grabbed her neck and moved to be face to face with her. “Sorry won’t cut it. Now my cock is filthy because you came all over it, without my permission. As punishment, I’m going to fuck your throat until I cum, and my cock is nice and clean.”

She trembled, letting out a quiet, quivering moan.

It was quite clear the direction that he needed to follow.

He dragged her by her arms, while still lying on her back, until her head was barely out of the bed.

Standing, his cock was over her head, dripping. “Open your mouth and stick out your tongue.”

With slightly heavy breathing, she did as he ordered.

Slowly, he inserted his cock into her mouth, until her full and soft lips were touching the root. After a few seconds, he pulled it out.

He repeated it a few times, to gauge her limits regarding air, and find the best position in which he could thrust his cock and properly fuck her.

He thrusted and thrusted, stopping once in a while to let her breathe.

After another five minutes of thrusting his rod in the depths of her throat, he pulled it back, leaving only the tip inside her mouth.

He started to slowly stroke it. “Good girl, you took your punishment without complaining, now you get to have your meal.”

After ten seconds or so, he let it all out inside her mouth, and she gladly drank it.

He sat beside her on the bed, and caressed her pussy. “You’re still hungry, aren’t you?”

With and expression of pure pleasure, she nodded.

He spoke with a commanding tone. “On the floor, in front of me, now.”

She rolled backwards, falling on the floor on her knees, and quicky got in front of him.

With his legs open, he grabbed her by the back of her neck, and pulled her closer.

He smacked her face a few times with his hard cock, then used it to caress her cheek.

“How much do you like your Master’s cock?”

Upon hearing the word master, goosebumps spread all over her body.

She spoke with a submissive, but lustful tone “You have the greatest cock Master; it’s so big, thick and beautiful. It’s perfect, I love it so much. Just thinking about it makes me wet.”

He kept caressing her face with it, which seemed to turn her on quite a bit. “Since you love my cock so much, and are showing it the proper respect, I think you deserve a reward. How about I fuck that tight asshole of yours with my big cock, until you can’t even walk anymore? You can even cum as much as you like.”

She caressed his cock and kissed it. “That would be my honor Master. Please, fuck my asshole to your heart’s content.”

He leaned down and kissed her. “Good girl. Go get some lube and I’ll fuck you like you’ve never been fucked before.”

She spoke with a shy, but seductive tone. “But Master, you already did that.”

He caressed her face. “I know, and I maintain my statement.”

Upon hearing that, she felt more turned on than she ever had in her life, and it showed in her expression.

She got up, went to her nightstand, and picked up a bottle of strawberry flavored, edible lubricant.

He extended his hand to get the bottle. “Bend over the bed.”

She handed him the bottle, and did as ordered. “Yes, Master.”

With her hands on the bed and feet on the floor, she raised her ass, just waiting for him, with an excited and lustful expression.

He looked at the bottle to confirm its contents and smirked.

Kneeling behind her, he caressed her ass, giving it a couple squeezes. Spreading her cheeks, he kissed her butthole, then started licking it. After a bit, he inserted his tongue, and twirled it inside her.

She grabbed the covers, which were a total mess at that point, and let out a moan.

After removing his tongue, he gave her butthole another kiss. “You cleaned it perfectly, it tastes fantastic. Good girl.”

“Thank you, Master.”

He got up and put some of the viscous red substance on the tip of his right index and middle fingers, then massaged her butthole with them.

First, he inserted his middle finger, and gave it a few thrusts, then added his index finger to it.  Soon, his ring finger joined the party after he added more lube.

She moaned softly, knowing that it was just the prelude.

When he thought it was loose enough, he dripped some lube on the tip of his cock, and used his three fingers to spread it.

He put the same three fingers in front of her mouth. He didn’t even need to say anything, she promptly took them into her mouth, and properly cleaned them.

“Good girl. Now, your reward.”

He rubbed his shaft against her butthole, then started inserting the tip, making her moan.

As he went further, her moans got louder, until his cock was completely inside her.

He then took it out, and shove it back in one swift thrust.

She moaned loudly, and he felt her legs wobble.

Feeling that it slipped in rather easily, he started thrusting, while grabbing one of her tits and fingering her pussy.

She was trembling with pleasure, letting out her loudest and sexiest moans yet.

After a couple minutes, he pulled his cock out and added a bit more lube.

He grabbed her hips, and lifted his left leg, planting his foot on the bed. “We’re done with the warm-up.”

As he said that, he put his cock back in one go, and started thrusting with everything he had.

He fucked her butthole, hard, for five minutes straight, before feeling her climax, tightening her butthole around his cock.

Her body shook with how intense it was.

As he felt it loosening a bit, and seeing that the shaking had stopped, he pulled his cock out. “Come here.”

He sat on the edge of the bed, facing a standing mirror.

Still panting, but nowhere near done, and knowing what he was thinking, she stood in front of him, facing the mirror.

He smacked her ass. “Now, lower that fantastic ass of yours, and watch me fuck it with the big cock that you love so much.”

“Yes, Master.” She said, as she slowly and sensually lowered her ass.

When his cock was completely inside her ass, he grabbed her legs and pulled them up, letting her see everything on the mirror.

He then started bouncing on the edge of the bed, while he held her.

Looking at the mirror, watching him fucking her asshole, she felt a new type of pleasure.

He fucked her ass for another ten minutes straight, before letting out his load inside her.

They pleasured each other for a total of three extremely intense hours, only stopping to drink some water from the minifridge.

Please, consider supporting me on Ko-fi or Patreon. The money goes towards groceries and other essentials.

On Ko-fi you can tip me directly, and whenever the communal goal is met, I will release an additional chapter in the following week, with the limit of one additional chapter per week. While on Patreon, you can stay five chapters ahead of the public releases, while also helping me work towards additional weekly releases.

Thank you all for reading my novel. I wish you nothing but happiness. 😁

77