Chapter 10
4.4k 20 75
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Trish and Asahi lied on her bed, having just finished their incredibly intense three hours of pleasure, panting.

She got on top of him, gave him a light kiss, then started kissing him all over his face.

With a bright smile, she completely dropped the Master/Servant play. “You were perfect, simply perfect. No one ever got my thing before. I’ve never climaxed so many times, nor so intensely before.”

He smiled. “I’m really glad you enjoyed it that much. I enjoyed it too, a lot. Out of curiosity, what part did the others before me get wrong?” As he finished speaking, he raised his right eyebrow.

She shook her head. “The guys I’ve been with never even attempted something like this, but I can’t really blame them. I realized what I wanted around the time when I turned sixteen, and I knew that it had to come without me asking for it, which is why I never did. The way you started it too, was flawless. I’m so glad you didn’t ask permission and just went for it.”

He nodded. “I thought that it might kill the proper mood for it, so I took the gamble. I thought that you wouldn’t be mad if it wasn’t your thing, and would understand if I explained the reason behind my actions.”

She kissed him. “I’m so happy right now, that I don’t know what to do with myself.”

He displayed a complicated expression.

Realizing how he could have misunderstood what she said, she hurriedly explained herself. “I don’t mean like in I think that we’re dating, nor that I want to date you. Please, don’t worry about that.”

He sighed in relief, then pulled her to his embrace. “I think we should talk about this either way, I don’t want either of us to be hurt in a non-pleasurable way.”

She smiled, enjoying his embrace. “You’re so sweet, this is precisely what I want from you right now. Friends with benefits, with the sexual component being you acting as my Master. However, after the sex ends, I want to be treated gently, like you’re doing. In the future, as we get closer, we can re-discuss things, but know that I’ll never ask you for a monogamous relationship or anything of the sort. I’m just not built that way.”

He chuckled, then started laughing.

She slightly frowned. “What’s so funny?”

He slowly contained his laughter. “Sorry, I’m not laughing at you. It’s just that my level of luck seems to be beyond my comprehension, which is an extreme contrast compared to my past.”

She smiled, and gave him a peck on the cheek.

He caressed her lower back. “We need to have a talk about my roommate, Mayumi.”

She smirked. “That should be interesting.”

He told her about his history with Mayumi. How they bonded instantly, and how they knew from the beginning that they were into each other. About how their physical intimacy progressed, and how so far, had culminated in him eating her out the previous day.

He also told her about Mayumi’s kink, which he had gotten permission to talk about it with Trish, if needed.

Trish blinked. “So, the girl you live with, was turned on by licking my saliva off of your cock, and from my understanding, would be ecstatic to watch you fuck me. Me, the person who would be super turned on to do the Master/Servant play in front of your main girl, so to speak. Yup, you’re the luckiest person on the planet.”

He laughed. “If you say it like that, I almost feel guilty. Almost. If it wasn’t for all the shit that I’ve been through, I’d feel bad for the people that are relying on toys, or just their hands.”

She chuckled, and gave him a light kiss. “I’m totally fine with this arrangement by the way, it’s perfect for me. In fact, I’m looking forward to her watching us while touching herself.”

He rolled on top of her, and gave her a deep kiss. “How about a January wedding? Are two kids fine with you?”

She laughed and slapped his chest.

He smiled and gave her a light kiss. “I want to keep enjoying your company, but I want to write more. Is it cool with you if we hang out for a couple hours, and then I go home?”

She chuckled. “You really are sweet. Look at you, feeling guilty for leaving after hanging out with me, not even directly after sex. I’m totally cool with it. How about we take a shower together and go to the living room?”

He nodded. “Sounds great.”

 

After they took a shower, he put his clothes on, while she wore a cute pink pajama, with a kitten pattern.

They sat on her couch sideways, fairly close, facing each other, drinking some iced tea.

He raised his right eyebrow. “I can’t believe that I actually never asked, but do you play video games?”

She nodded. “Mostly story-driven stuff, or cutesy farming simulators.”

He nodded. “The story-driven part makes complete sense.”

She smirked. “You’re trying really hard to not ask me about the novels I like, aren’t you?”

He sighed. “That obvious, huh? Talking to you about our preferences in novels, would be prying on your writer moniker, even if indirectly.”

She smiled. “My writer moniker is FluffyKittenPaws.”

His eyes widened, then blinked, turning into furrowed brows. “I’m gonna set aside the fact that you just dropped the name of a six-year veteran, with ten extremely successful novels, that range from great to mind-blowingly incredible. Why did you tell me?”

She displayed a bitter smile. “It’s a leap of faith.”

“I get that, but why did you take it?”

She sighed. “Remember when I said that I don’t have any writer friends? In reality, I don’t really have any actual friends, only acquaintances.”

He raised his right eyebrow. “Did something happen? You don’t seem to have problems talking to people, nor do you seem to be the loner type.”

She shook her head. “Nothing specific happened, just minor things here and there. My family holds a good amount of influence in certain circles, and I’m also a fairly perceptive person, and have always been. Body language, breathing, mannerisms, it’s all quite clear to me.  I’ve seen so many interactions with ulterior motives since I was a toddler, that made me lose faith in people. You’re the first person I’ve met that didn’t give me a single red flag, only green ones in fact. That, plus knowing about your past, and the afternoon we just shared, how incredibly sweet and gentle you were, made me want to take the leap.”

He got closer, and caressed her face. “I’m sorry that you had to go through that. I promise that I won’t tell anyone, not even Mayumi. Also, thank you for being upfront about my past being a factor.”

A tinge of red spread through her cheeks. “Thank you.”

He smirked. “So, miss six-year veteran professional writer. If your first published novel came out when you were twelve, when did you start writing?”

She bit her lower lip. “I was nine. I always liked to read, but the idea of writing my own stories really piqued my interest at that age. Obviously, my writing sucked, but I kept doing it. My mom really helped me a lot, especially by pointing out what I was lacking.”

“Must’ve been hard for her to criticize the work of a child. She sounds like a great mom.”

She chuckled. “It was, at first, but I nagged her into submission.”

He smiled. “How much did you write before you started publishing your first novel?”

“Around two million words.”

His eyes widened. “Well, thank you for the humble-pie. Now I feel like I have been taking writing too lightly.”

She shook her head. “It doesn’t matter how much you prepared for it, or even how much you like writing. If you have the talent for it and can write something good, which you clearly do, the rest doesn’t matter all that much, does it? If another writer gets butthurt about it, because you’re desecrating the sanctity of writing, or some nonsense like that, they can go fuck themselves. They should be focusing on improving their own shitty writing.”

He raised his right eyebrow. “You’re quite pragmatic, that’s really hot.”

She chortled. “So, what are your favorite novels?”

He blinked. “Yours.”

Her eyes widened. “Huh?”

“You’re my favorite writer, by far.”

She covered her face with a pillow, showing a surprisingly bashful side of herself.

He hugged her with one arm, while trying to gently pry the pillow away from her. “Come on, let me look at you.”

She slowly lowered the pillow, revealing a deeply reddened face, with an expression that was adorable beyond Asahi’s expectations. An innocent smile, that displayed how flattered and happy she felt.

He kissed her cheek. “You look so adorable right now.”

She smiled and rested her head on his shoulder.

For the remainder of the time that Asahi stayed there, they talked more about the novels that they liked. Once in a while Asahi teased her a bit, just to see a glimpse of her adorableness.

 

Upon arriving home, Asahi went to the kitchen to grab a drink, where he found a naked Mayumi, grabbing a couple of bottles of water.

Her skin was glistening with sweat, and other fluids.

Asahi raised his right eyebrow. “Hi. I guess I wasn’t the only one getting laid.”

She smirked. “I made a move.”

His eyes widened. “Fumiko?”

“Yup, she’s in my room, waiting for me. Did you have fun?”

He nodded with a satisfied smile. “Yup, and then some.”

She approached him and gave him a couple sniffs. “You took a shower, stingy man.”

He chuckled. “Don’t worry, when I tell you what happened, you’ll forget about those little sniffs.”

“Hoo, I’m looking forward to it. I’m going back to my room. Oh, don’t worry about dinner, Fumiko and I will cook.” She said, before kissing his cheek and turning around to leave.

As she turned, he gently slapped her butt. “Give Fumiko a slap on that amazing ass of hers for me, please.”

Mayumi left laughing. “You bet.”

He filled a thermos with cold energy drink and went to his room, then began writing after changing clothes.

 

Lost in his writing, Asahi noticed Mayumi’s hand on his peripheral vision.

He took his headphones off and turned around, only to see her wearing a crop top and a thong.

“Dinner is ready, we made Katsudon.”

He got up and walked with her, wrapping his arm around her waist. “Great, I’m starving.”

When they got to the kitchen, he saw Fumiko wearing booty shorts and a tight t-shirt, which displayed a line of code that he didn’t understand.

He approached her and kissed her cheek.

There was no awkwardness between the three of them.

Mayumi let her mischievousness flow during dinner, stealing kisses from both of them. However, she only did so because it was Fumiko.

After they were done eating, they sat on the couch, to drink some coffee and talk before playing games.

Mayumi sat in the middle with Asahi and Fumiko on each side.

She looked at Fumiko “Oh, show it to him, please.”

Fumiko chuckled and stuck out her tongue, but it wasn’t to show the stud that she had, but her tongue’s length. Her tongue could touch below her chin.

Asahi’s eyes widened. “Wow, that’s big.”

Mayumi nodded. “Right? She does this thing when kissing that’s incredible.”

Asahi raised his right eyebrow. “Okay, I’m curious.”

Fumiko got closer to Mayumi, gesturing to him, and spoke nonchalantly. “Come here, it’s easier if I show you.”

Asahi looked at Mayumi, slightly worried.

Mayumi realized immediately what he was worrying about and chuckled. “I already told her about my kink, go for it.”

Fumiko smirked. “Come on, I’m curious to see her reaction.”

Asahi simply complied. He had already vowed to never question his luck ever again.

Fumiko caressed his face, less than 20cm away from Mayumi, then went in for a kiss. When she introduced her tongue, instead of the usual twirl, it was like she was licking his tongue in its entirety.

The kiss lasted for a couple minutes, and when it ended, Mayumi’s breathing was heavy, and her pupils were dilated. “Wow, that was hot.”

Fumiko looked at Asahi’s crotch, and frowned slightly, a bit frustrated. She was somewhat proud of how effective her kiss was. “No reaction, huh?”

He laughed. “The kiss was pretty hot, but I came nine times today. Unless your tongue has necromantic powers to resurrect my dick, there is no way it’s getting up.”

Mayumi laughed, while Fumiko’s eyes widened. “Nine times?”

He nodded. “I might as well be a eunuch for the rest of the day.”

Fumiko looked at his crotch again and nodded in acknowledgement. “Do you have a picture of her?”

Mayumi looked at him with eagerness.

He looked at Fumiko, pulling out his phone. “I do.” Then looked at Mayumi. “But not lewd ones, you little pervert.”

Mayumi just stuck the tip of her tongue out.

He showed them a picture that they took together on Trish’s couch, not long before he left.

It was the two of them, with her resting her head on his shoulder.

Fumiko nodded. “She’s really pretty, and her pajamas are adorable.”

Mayumi raised her left eyebrow. “If I’m not mistaken, the owner of the place where you train at is a black dude. Is she… his daughter?”

Asahi nodded.

Mayumi gave him a series of light slaps on the arm. “Not even a week went by and you’re already banging the owner’s daughter, and she’s gorgeous! At this rate I won’t ever fulfil my promise, meanie.”

He laughed and hugged her, then gave her a long and deep kiss. “I relieve you of your promise.”

Mayumi displayed a completely satisfied expression, and a tinge of red on her cheeks. “Alright, video games!”

They spent a couple hours playing, then Asahi went to his room, while the girls went to Mayumi’s room to continue their fun.

 

In the morning, as Asahi woke up, he saw a System screen that woke him up like a triple-espresso up his butt.

[ Congratulations! The Love & Lust System has undergone its first evolution! You have finished the Tutorial phase. ]

‘Tutorial? What?’

[ In the Tutorial phase, the user is limited to mundane stats, and is unable to buy items from the store. ]

He blinked.

‘Stats.’

  • Name: Kinoshita Asahi
  • Age: 18
  • Height: 1.83m
  • Weight: 87kg

 

  • Acumen – 8
  • Appearance­­­ – 7
  • Athleticism – 7
  • Charisma – 8
  • Cognition – 8
  • Composure – 8
  • Creativity – 8
  • Hand-Eye C. – 8

 

  • Arcana – 1
  • Psionics – 1
  • Transcendence – 1

 

He blinked. ‘Huh?’

[ Would you like to use the Basic Guidance feature to experience and understand the three new stats? ]

‘Yes, please.’

[ Arcana, the ability to manipulate, transform, sense and comprehend Mana, be it yours or the environment’s. ]

As he saw the message, he felt something flowing, but not through his body. Although the sensation as completely new, it was like he instinctively knew that It was flowing through his soul.

[ Psionics, the ability to externalize, sense and destroy Psionic Matrixes. ]

For the first time in his life, he felt his consciousness and willpower, like they were tangible things. It wasn’t a sensation that he could describe with words.

[ Transcendence, the ability to externalize, control, and sense your inner force, also known as Ki. ]

Unlike the other two times, he felt a small amount of power flowing within his body, with all three sources being completely distinct.

A few seconds after, he felt all three at the same time, which was a bit confusing.

He took a deep breath, and focused, to get used to the sensation.

It took him about ten minutes to center himself, being only slightly distracted by it. It would take a bit of time, since it was almost akin to have gained three new limbs.

‘Store.’

Asahi blinked, trying to process all the things that punched him in the nuts.

First, his points on the corner of the store.

[ 189,750P ]

And second, the new store sections. Active Skills, Advanced Technology, Enchanted Objects, Manuals, and Mundane Objects.

‘I gained points for finishing the tutorial, right?’

[ Yes, 40,000P. ]

‘I know that 50K is from completing the quest, which means that there is a lot unaccounted for. I’ve been pondering about this since the first time I sparred with Trish. Is she special in a way that would make her generate more points?’

[ Yes, she has a Transcendence value of 5. ]

‘I knew it! There is no way that she was normal.’

[ Don’t get conceited. She doesn’t need her powers to beat you to a pulp, without you being able to touch her. ]

He gulped. ‘Alright, don’t be conceited, noted.’

As he browsed all the sections, and saw the prices, he started to rethink things. He was nowhere near as rich as he thought, quite the contrary in fact.

A single Intermediate Stat Boost cost 50,000P. It was a x50 stat development multiplier, and it lasted for a month.

‘Let me guess, my only hope to raise my stats above eight, without taking a year or more, are these new boosts.’

[ Correct. ]

He nodded. With the way the System had talked about stats above eight before, he was by no means surprised, even expected something of this sort.

As for the three new stats, he only had access to basic boosts, which worked like the other basic ones, but cost 20,000P instead of the usual 2,000P.

He found three new abilities that he bought immediately.

[ Replay/Export Mode (Active) – Allows you to view any moment of your life, from any point of view within 100m. It also allows to edit and export moments in video format to any device that supports it. Cost: 30,000P ]

[ Jam Recording/Transmission (Active) – Allows you to ruin any recordings or transmissions detected by you in any way. Cost: 20,000P ]

[ Basic Spatial Storage – Allows you to store items in a pocket dimension only accessible by you, up to 27m³. Cost: 50,000P ]

In the Enchanted and Mundane Objects sections, there were countless objects that did so many things that he got lost. He saw things that cost hundreds of thousands, and some that even cost millions of points.

The thing that made him shiver though, was the Mundane Items section. He could use either points or money, which made him realize that each point equaled ¥100,000.

The Manuals section, had anything from plumbing to actual magic.

He could also convert points to in-store money, which meant that he would never run out of mundane things. He could literally get any object that money could buy on earth.

‘As much as I acknowledged you and thought you were OP, I still severely underestimated you, and for that I deeply apologize. You have no equals, at least not in this universe.’

[ Thank you. ]

 


Please, consider supporting me on Ko-fi or Patreon. The money goes towards groceries and other essentials.

On Ko-fi you can tip me directly, and whenever the communal goal is met, I will release an additional chapter in the following week, with the limit of one additional chapter per week. While on Patreon, you can stay five chapters ahead of the public releases, while also helping me work towards additional weekly releases.

Thank you all for reading my novel. I wish you nothing but happiness. 😁

75