Chapter 14
4k 14 69
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

These next few chapters will be a bit smut heavy, as we transition to the start of his classes.

I know, how dare I put smut into my smut novel?

 

On a messy bed, lying next to Mayumi, who was asleep with a satisfied smile, Asahi had been contemplating their upcoming trip for almost twenty minutes, since waking up. He had several worries about the trip, and one of them was the probable threesome.

‘Is there a passive that you would recommend in order for me to last longer during this trip?’

[ Indomitable Lover (Passive) – Reduces exhaustion during sexual activities by 70%, and accelerates the replenishment of semen, making it five times faster. Cost: 10,000P ]

His eyes widened. ‘10k… It’ll probably pay for itself during the trip, make the girls happy, and allow me to have a ton of fun. Buy it.’

As he thought that, he felt a relaxing feeling course through his body.

Without giving him any time to process that feeling, the rustling noises of Mayumi waking up entered his ears.

She looked at him with a satisfied smile, clearly replaying the events of the prior night in her mind, then kissed him, and laid her head on his chest, hugging him. “Great morning.”

He chuckled, caressing her lower back. “Great morning to you too.”

She kissed his chest, and started getting up, pulling him with her. “Let’s go take a shower. As much of a perv as I am, we’re way too sticky right now, and my hair is a mess. Remind me to tie it beforehand next time.”

It wasn’t an exaggeration. Her long and wavy red hair, looked quite disheveled, and their bodies were a sticky mess of sweat and other fluids.

He laughed, going along with her. “I’ll help you brush your hair, but I must state that you’re just a different kind of hot right now.”

She chuckled, slapping his butt. “Don’t get me started, or we won’t get out of bed today. You still have writing to do before the trip, and training this afternoon.”

They joked on their way to the bathroom, where they had a refreshing and wholesome shower, sharing light kisses and caresses.

 

Later that afternoon, after training.

Asahi was sitting on the floor, panting, after sparring with Trish.

She sat beside him. “You seemed extra distracted today, want to talk about it?”

He took a sip from his water bottle and sighed. “Mayumi and I had sex, which is only partially why I’m distracted, but it leads up to it. This morning, when I looked at her asleep beside me, I started thinking about our trip with Fumiko tomorrow. I started getting anxious about the possible developments, so I bought a passive ability.”

She raised her left eyebrow, but didn’t say anything.

He facepalmed and asked the System to show it to her.

Her eyes widened at first, then she laughed. “You’re straight up a smut novel protagonist now.” Her laughter turned into a gentle smile. “Are you feeling guilty, like you’re cheating or you don’t deserve it?”

He nodded, while taking another sip of water.

She wrapped her right arm around him. “If my opinion is worth anything, you deserve a lot more than what you have right now. Do you want me to look your therapist up, to see if she’s part of the TS?”

He blinked. “Not the Consortium?”

She shook her head. “Healthcare is the TS’s thing, while theirs is mainly finance. Venture capitals, hedge funds and things of the sort, since it’s quite expensive to be a Mage.”

He nodded. “That’s the main reason why I won’t be touching magic any time soon. Even within the System it’s absurdly expensive. And yeah, it would be good if you could look her up, but that’s the only thing I want to know. Also, thank you for asking first.”

She smiled and nodded, fiddling with her phone, and giving him the answer less than twenty seconds later. “As far as the TS knows, she’s a regular person, and you’re welcome.”

He sighed. “That’s good. In the future I might look for one with whom I can talk about powers, but I can’t handle that right now.”

She ruffled his hair and kissed his cheek. “I’m here for you if you need me.”

He smiled. “Thank you.”

Asahi didn’t leave without giving her a long and warm hug. Despite his issues, something that he made sure to do, was to show appreciation when people genuinely cared for him. He knew better than most to not take them for granted.

 

Arriving home right before sunset, he found Mayumi and Fumiko in the kitchen. Fumiko was sitting on the kitchen counter, and Mayumi was making sandwiches.

While Mayumi was wearing her usual home attire, Fumiko was wearing sweatpants and a hoodie.

Asahi greeted them, giving Mayumi a light kiss, then approached Fumiko.

He gave her a light kiss, and hugged her. “You pulled another all-nighter, didn’t you?”

She hugged him back. “I did, but I finished everything. No more work for this semester though, unless someone offers me ten times my weight in gold.”

Letting go of the hug, he chuckled and caressed her thighs. “Do you want me to give you a massage later?”

She smiled. “I’d like that, thank you. How is your personal defense going? Besides banging the hot teacher.”

“Really well. It’s actually doing wonders for my mind too, giving me a bit more confidence.”

She caressed his chest. “That’s good, I’m happy for you.”

He gave Fumiko a light kiss, then looked at both of them. “Have you guys decided what we’ll be doing in Kyoto? I’ve never been there, nor have I read about it super in depth, so I only have a few ideas.”

Mayumi cleared her throat. “As the resident Kyoto expert, I made a spreadsheet with places to visit. Temples, pagodas, also really nice places to stroll and buy souvenirs. We will obviously be taking a look at the International Manga Museum and do a foodie tour, because it’s our moral obligation. However, that’s day two and three.”

Asahi raised his right eyebrow.

Fumiko held his hands, caressing them with her thumbs. “We were thinking about spending the first day in our room, just the three of us.”

Mayumi smiled. “Unless you prefer to go sightseeing from day one.”

Asahi shook his head. “The room, of course I prefer the room. I haven’t lost my mind yet to pick any other option.”

The girls laughed, like it was the exact reaction that they were expecting.

They ate their sandwiches at the table, while discussing what places they should visit.

That night, Fumiko left after they played games for a bit and Asahi gave her a massage. The two roommates went to their respective rooms, after a goodnight kiss.

 

The next day, they left the building around 8am to take the bullet train to Kyoto.

The interior of the bullet train was extremely clean. On one side, there were two chairs per row, while there were three per row on the other.

Asahi sat in the middle, while Fumiko sat at the window, and Mayumi at the corridor, all three of them wearing jeans and hoodies. They spent the two and a half hours of travel talking, flirting and trading light kisses. That made some of the passengers envious, while others blushed, and some displayed a mix of both.

Since they kept it quite tame, there was no room for anyone to complain and ruin their fun, although some sure tried. The three of them tuned those people out quite easily.

Upon arriving in Kyoto, they walked to a rental place near the station, where Fumiko had reserved a car for them.

She then drove them to the Ryokan, which looked gorgeous. The entrance was a beautiful traditional garden, that led to the very large and well-designed building. The building was relatively new, but also paid homage to the architecture of the Edo period.

The room that the German company got for them, was more like an apartment. The bed was a 2.7x2.7m tatami futon, and the private onsen was almost as large, carved in stone. The décor was a mix of tatami and modern, while some of the electronics and appliances were modified to look more retro.

Since the Ryokan was in an elevated part of the city, the view from their private onsen was drop-dead gorgeous.

After they put their backpacks and suitcases away, the three of them lied on the bed. It was as comfortable as the room looked expensive. They lied there in silence, just relaxing.

That was until Mayumi broke the silence. “This orgy bed is so comfortable; I want one for our apartment.”

Asahi and Fumiko laughed.

“What? It’s an orgy bed, look at the size of this thing. The bathroom has two shower heads, and a tub for like four people. This is an orgy room, 100%.”

Asahi and Fumiko looked at each other, then at the room.

Fumiko sat on the bed. “Did I get a free orgy room for saving a company from a horny teenager?”

After a few seconds of silence, the three of them started laughing.

As their laughter stopped, Fumiko spoke. “Let’s put our yukatas on, because lunch-time will start soon, and I’m really hungry.”

Mayumi and Asahi nodded, and the girls went to the bathroom to change into their yukata, which were provided by the Ryokan, while Asahi changed into his by himself.

Since their room was one of, if not the best in that Ryokan, their yukatas weren’t the usual plain ones, but individually stylized.

On top of the yukata, they wore a chabaori, sort of a jacket for it.

When the girls left the bathroom, Asahi was sitting on the bed, waiting for them.

Fumiko and Mayumi had their hair tied in a bun, with their yukata accentuating their sexy bodies. That went especially for Fumiko, whose yukata was struggling to contain her G-cups.

Asahi got up from the bed with widened eyes. “Wow… You two look surreal, in the greatest way possible.”

The girls displayed a light blush, and Fumiko approached him.

She wrapped her arms around his waist. “You look quite handsome yourself.” She then looked at Mayumi. “Is it just me, or did he get hotter since I’ve met him?”

Mayumi chuckled. “Yup. It has been like that since he and I met, and I’m curious as to what the ceiling to that transformation is.”

Asahi laughed. “I don’t think that I’ll change much more than this, and I don’t know if I’d even want to. Being pretty is nice, but too pretty and it becomes a hassle, as the internet will teach anyone that spends more than five minutes in it.”

The girls nodded in agreement, and Mayumi added. “It’s true, beyond the point you’re at now, you’d start to almost literally drown in pussy.”

Asahi and Fumiko laughed, as the three of them left the room to have lunch.

 

After they were served the incredible assortment of dishes, Asahi remembered the Ryokan-style breakfast that he made for Tomoko, and almost laughed at himself.

What they had in front of them, was a feast, with carefully crafted and visually stunning traditional Japanese dishes. It also reminded him about something that Tomoko said, which was that Ryokan chefs were the type that she respected the most.

He finally understood why. Thinking how they had to serve so many guests with food of that level of quality, every day, it felt like they really deserved that respect.

They thoroughly enjoyed their meal, while flirting with each other. Since they were in a private dining room, there was no one to ruin their fun.

Upon finishing their meal, they went back to their room, where they lied in bed together. Feeling sleepy, the three of them took a nap, cuddling together.

An hour or so later, the three of them woke up, almost simultaneously.

Fumiko, who was in the middle was the first to speak. “How about we take a dip in the onsen?”

Asahi nodded. “That would be great.”

Mayumi nodded as well, with an excited smile.

Asahi chuckled. “Look at this little pervert.”

Fumiko laughed and got up to get their private onsen started. Despite the rustic look, with it being carved out of stone, the actual functions were extremely modern and cutting edge.

She only needed to press a few buttons on the room’s control panel, and there was even a waterproof remote control to regulate the temperature.

It took less than ten minutes for it to fill up with hot water. At that moment, the girls went to the bathroom, and told Asahi to go in first.

He took of his clothes, including underwear, grabbed a towel, and went to the onsen.

Leaving the towel on a nearby rack, he went in. Just as he entered, the warmth of the water started to make him feel relaxed. He went to the edge closer to the side where the gorgeous view was, and stayed there, just appreciating it.

A couple minutes later, he heard the girls coming. Fumiko was wrapped in her towel, only removing it when he looked at her, and she did so slowly, with a smile on her face.

Although she was a curvy girl, she was by no means overweight, and her body was quite firm and voluptuous.

Her G-cups were surprisingly perky, to the point that seemed like they were defying gravity itself. Her nipples were of a light shade of pink, and her areolas were slightly smaller than one would expect for breasts of that size.

A trimmed bush could be seen, right above her pink pussy.

Mayumi looked at both of them, visibly excited.

After the girls entered the onsen, Fumiko and Asahi slowly approached each other, with only above their shoulders not submerged.

They shared a few light kisses, while they caressed each other’s body, then started to just relax. Mayumi was satisfied for the time being, also enjoying the onsen.

After half an hour or so, Fumiko gently pulled Asahi really close to her, and initiated a deep and passionate kiss. As the kiss progressed, she felt his shaft grow, to a point that it inserted itself between her thighs.

Meanwhile, Mayumi was just watching, while touching herself.

Fumiko stopped the kiss, still holding onto his butt-cheeks. “Let’s go to the bed, so I can take a proper look at this monster that is between my thighs.”

Asahi just nodded and kissed her.

As they left the onsen to dry themselves, Fumiko looked at his rock-hard cock, and bit her lower lip in anticipation. On their way there, Asahi was almost devouring Fumiko’s ample and plump marvel of an ass with his eyes.

Instead of sitting on the bed, he lied down, as if suggesting a sixty-nine, to which Fumiko was happy to oblige. Meanwhile, Mayumi kneeled on the bed to watch.

As they looked at each other’s privates up close for the first time, Fumiko caressed his cock. “No wonder Mayumi was going nuts over it, now I can see why.”

She kissed and licked his shaft, while fondling his balls.

He grabbed and squeezed her ass, while burying his face in her pussy.

While they pleasured each other, Mayumi watched it, playing with herself.

Fumiko took over half of it with her mouth, before she started to go up and down. Her long and nimble tongue, with the stud, did things that Asahi never knew was possible. It was at the same level of Trish’s deep-throat for him.

He didn’t slack off though. Using everything he had learned so far, he teased and lightly bit her clit, while fingering her.

After pleasuring each other for quite a while, she started to get goosebumps. “Yes. Don’t stop, I’m almost there.”

Less than ten seconds later, he felt her pussy tighten, and a slight tremble reverberated through her body.

However, she didn’t stop, and just a few seconds later, it was his turn. “I’m about to…”

She took his cock in her mouth and swallowed everything he had to give her with that load.

Slowly, she did a 180 with her body, getting on top of him. She rubbed her pussy against his shaft, while caressing his chest.

She looked at him with an extremely seductive expression, licking her lips. “Mayumi was right, your cum is indeed tasty.”

Upon saying that, she slid his cock into her pussy, slowly, trying to feel every centimeter of it, until it disappeared inside her. She moaned softly, getting louder as it entered her.

When it was all in, she leaned down and kissed him. He grabbed her butt-cheeks and started to slowly move his hips. She started to move her hips as well, in synch with him.

Mayumi was still playing with herself. She had her right middle and ring finger inside her pussy, while her thumb massaged her clit. With her left hand, she played with her tits, just watching the two people in front of her, without touching them.

Fumiko rode him slowly, like she wanted it to last as long as possible, and he did the same with his thrusts.

After five minutes or so, they rolled on the bed together, so he could get on top, without taking it out. He maintained the slow and steady thrusts, while he licked, sucked and massaged her tits.

She moaned, and softly clawed away at his back.

Soon, he felt her pussy tighten as she climaxed.

Giving her less than twenty seconds to breathe, he started to increase his rhythm, as she began to moan again. He pounded and pounded, as the noises of colliding flesh echoed through the room.

They both had expressions of pure ecstasy.

He kept the swift rhythm until he felt her pussy tighten again, and let out his load inside her as she came.

From nearby, came a loud moan, as Mayumi climaxed alongside them.

Barely panting, he kissed Fumiko.

He then took out his cock, glistening with their fluids, as more fluids oozed out of Fumiko. Kneeling on the bed, still rock-hard, he gestured for Mayumi to come to him.

Knowing what he meant, she eagerly went to him on all fours, stopping only when her face was a centimeter away from his cock. She then sniffed it, getting goosebumps all over her body, before taking it in her mouth.

As Fumiko watched Mayumi clean Asahi’s cock, a mix of satisfaction and desire was displayed on her face. She then felt his caress on her thigh, as he was looking at her with a gentle smile, which she reciprocated.

Mayumi finished cleaning Asahi’s cock, then without delay, started to clean Fumiko’s pussy as well, with unbridled eagerness.

As she did so, she felt Asahi’s cock rub against her pussy from behind, which made her slightly tremble.

After teasing her for a bit, he inserted his cock into Mayumi’s pussy, and started to fuck her with swift motions. However, he did so without bumping against her rear, only slapping it with his hand, in order to not get in the way of her eating Fumiko’s pussy.

From the beginning of their session, until they fell asleep in the middle of the night, they each came at least ten times, only stopping to eat, and shower.

Of course, they didn’t always go at it with passion and force. They played around with each other’s bodies, and laughed together.

What they had between the three of them, was clearly much, much more than just sex.

 

Please, consider supporting me on Ko-fi or Patreon. The money goes towards groceries and other essentials.

On Ko-fi you can tip me directly, and whenever the communal goal is met, I will release an additional chapter in the following week, with the limit of one additional chapter per week. While on Patreon, you can stay five chapters ahead of the public releases, while also helping me work towards additional weekly releases.

Thank you all for reading my novel. I wish you nothing but happiness. 😁

69