Chapter 25
2.3k 7 49
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
This chapter was supposed to come out Thursday, but life wasn't let me write chapter 30 for the Patreon, so here we are. I hope you guys can understand why I need to prioritize it, since it's how I've been keeping myself properly fed. 😅

 

In the morning, Asahi and Mayumi had a couple rounds of intense sex before leaving to university.

Mayumi’s invitation was extremely well-received by the group, so they decided to make a day of it, setting their arrival time at their place to 10am on Saturday.

Although this might conflict with Asahi’s appointment with Tomoko, he wasn’t worried about it. The rooms in his apartment were quite good in containing sound, and if she felt awkward, they could meet at a love-hotel or something.

 

In the afternoon, inside the training room, he was sitting against the wall after the session ended, with Trish in front of him, leaning against his chest. He had his arms wrapped around her, and his chin resting on her left shoulder.

She caressed his thighs. “You actually passed me in height. Is it okay if I ask you something System related?”

He kissed her cheek. “Go for it.”

“May I look at your stats?”

“Sure.”

  • Name: Kinoshita Asahi
  • Age: 18
  • Height: 1.85m
  • Weight: 90kg

 

  • Acumen – 8
  • Appearance­­­ – 8
  • Athleticism – 8
  • Charisma – 8
  • Cognition – 8
  • Composure – 8
  • Creativity – 8
  • Hand-Eye C. – 8

 

  • Arcana – 1
  • Psionics – 4
  • Transcendence – 3

She nodded. “You really plateaued at eight, huh? Well, for the time being at least. Is four the wall for the other three stats?”

“According to the System, it’s a softer wall comparing to the eight in regular stats. The actual first wall should be five.”

She nodded. “Makes sense. The System said that my Transcendence is five, and it feels like I’ve been swimming against the current for over half a year now.”

“That should mean that you’re close, no?”

“Probably. On another subject, I wanted to ask you something else, but I promise that there is nothing to the question, besides the most basic and literal meaning.”

“Sure.”

“Did your first session go well yesterday?”

He smiled. “Yeah, it went way better than I expected. Turns out that I have two main issues; one being a form of emotional whiplash, and the other being the remnants of depression. I’ll keep going back to see her once a week from now on, so I can keep working on it. With time, I’ll be able to fix those two things.”

With a bright smile, she turned her head and gave him a light kiss. “I’m happy for you. I was really worried that could be much worse.”

He extended his left leg, resting it on the floor. Gently, he pulled her legs, rotating her, until she was perpendicular to him, leaning against his right leg, with her legs on top of his left leg.

He then kissed her. “I know that I say this a lot, but thank you for worrying about me.”

They traded tender kisses for a while, before he had to leave.

 

Arriving at home, he felt Mayumi getting up from the couch. “I’m home.”

She walked towards him at a brisk pace, with an excited smile, then kissed him.

He smiled. “What got you so excited?”

She took a deep breath. “Have you checked your novel today?”

“No, did something happen?”

“Does the name Gabriella ring a bell?”

He raised his right eyebrow. “The drop-dead gorgeous Latina former US gymnast with eleven gold Olympic medals, who is now a gaming streamer, and whose podcast I listen to every week?” He then shrugged. “Nah, doesn’t ring a bell.”

She laughed, guiding him by the arm to his computer in his room, then typing on the search bar of a streaming website. “Check this out.”

As he sat down, a clip showed up on the screen. With silky dark-green hair tied in a bun, hazel eyes, a dazzling smile, and a soft voice, a woman was talking to her viewers in English.

“Yeah, I had a really nice day off yesterday. I was gonna binge a random show to relax, but I ended up reading a novel instead. It’s called Inner Labyrinth, and it’s set in a fantasy world. The main character is a schizophrenic detective called Lamont, whose mental illness makes him think that objects talk to him. However, it’s just how his mind processes him being hyper-observant and some of his supernatural powers. I think it’s great, and it only gets better with each chapter. Here, I’ll post a link to their Backaroo for you guys. There, you can find the link to four different websites where they post their novel.”

Asahi’s eyes widened as she started to talk, and by the end, his mouth was agape.

Mayumi caressed his back. “When you’re done processing that, go check the numbers. But brace yourself first.”

After taking a deep breath, but still in a daze, he went to his Backaroo page, which was the crowdfunding website that he used to monetize his novel. Looking at the numbers, he trembled. The monthly earnings had almost quintupled, not to mention the direct tips, which had basically paid for his pc and then some.

Looking at his notifications bell on the top right, it said 999+. He then went to the websites where he published his novel, only to find similar explosions of notifications.

Noticing that he was starting to be overwhelmed, Mayumi leaned down and hugged him, resting his head on her chest. “It’s true that her shoutout was a stroke of luck, but those numbers are a statement of how good your novel is.”

He wrapped his arms around her and closed his eyes.

She kissed the top of his head, feeling guilty. “Sorry, I got a bit excited there. I was just so happy for you that I could barely contain myself.”

He gently pulled her to his lap, and hugged her tightly.  She caressed his back until his erratic breathing normalized.

As he started to let go a bit, she kissed his cheek. “How are you feeling?”

He made a tissue appear on his hand, and dried his teared-up eyes. “Just a bit overwhelmed. Don’t worry, I understand that just because someone famous shouts you out, doesn’t mean that people will like your content, especially liking it enough to support you financially. It was just a bit much for me.”

She caressed his face. “Take your time, I’ll be here with you.”

He nodded and gave her a light kiss. Leaning against the chair, he embraced her, and caressed her thigh. After a couple minutes, he chuckled.

She smiled. “What’s funny?”

He shook his head. “Nothing. I was about to thank you for caring and worrying about me, and remembered that I said something similar to Trish today. I must sound like a broken record at this point, but I can’t help it.”

She caressed his chest. “Trust me, we like hearing that.”

He smiled and tapped her thigh. “Wanna grab my laptop, go to the living room and check out the comments while eating something tasty?”

She kissed him. “You know exactly how to satisfy me.”

He laughed as they went to the living room, where they ate while answering comments for an hour or so.

 

Afterwards, both of them went to their computers for a group meeting, via voice chat.

(S)- “Congrats on the super blow up. Over 60k followers across the four publishing platforms in less than
        six hours, that’s crazy. Thanks to that absurd hotness of a woman no less.”
(Am)- “Congratulations on your success. You have an audience for your first game now.”
(R)- “Yeah, congrats, I’m happy for you.”
(As)- “Thank you.”
(M)- “Welcome to the upper-middle class.”
*Laughter*
(As)- “What did you guys think of the first draft?”
(Am)- I really like it, but I think that alternative ending needs a tweak. He would need to lose an arm or a
       leg to the poison, so the impact of the regular ending wouldn’t be reduced too much.
(As)- “That’s a really good idea, I’ll change that.”
(S)- “The section with the hermit goblin could be improved a bit as well. His dialogue sounded a bit
         too human for a goblin living in a tent in the swamp. The rest is really good”
(As)- “Yeah, that was a bad oversight on my part. Mayumi pointed that out while we were going through
          it.”
(R)- “Those were the two things that I noticed as well, the rest seems good.”
(M)- “Alright, I have a lot of notes about how we can do this. Let’s get to work.”

They spent hours upon hours talking about what each of them was going to do, with mostly Mayumi delegating the tasks, which no one minded, welcomed it in fact.

She was a natural at it. Because she was already fairly skilled in all areas, and her communication skills were far above average, everything flowed nicely.

They only stopped close to midnight, because they had a whole day of fun ahead of them the next day.

Asahi and Mayumi were having a light meal on the couch while going over more comments that he got on his novel, when Trish messaged him.

(T)- You blew up! It was really hard to hold myself back and not give your novel a shoutout, because it
        deserves one, but it happened anyways! I’m so happy for you, congratulations!
(A)- Thank you. I was waiting for you to message me freaking out, since you usually read it around this
         time.
(T)- Did you receive any exclusivity offers from the websites?
(A)- I did, and rejected all of them.
(T)- Good, that’s a trap.
(A)- Yeah, I know thanks to you. 😺
(T)- Right, I guess I do preach that on the internet quite a bit. 😳
(A)- I also received messages telling me to stay away from Gabriella. You know, that kind of crazy
        people.
(T)- Oh, unfortunately, that’s normal. Hence, me keeping my identity a secret.
(A)- That was a good choice.
(T)- I’m going to bed now, good night. 😚
(A)- Good night. 😚

Mayumi displayed a pensive expression. “Speaking of messaging hot women, did you remember to tell Fujiwara-san about tomorrow morning?”

He nodded. “I did, and she said that she doesn’t mind. It’s not like she is trying to hide anything, since apparently even her daughter knows.”

Her expression changed to surprised. “Have you met her daughter?”

He shook his head. “Nor do I want to, it’s better that way.”

She beamed him a teasing smile. “Oh, come on, it’s the forbidden mother-daughter combo. It’s basically your moral obligation to at least try.”

He pinched her cheek. “Stop it, you little succubus.”

She chuckled, then yawned. “I think it’s time for me, I’m going to bed.”

He gave her a light kiss. “Goodnight then. You can leave the tidying up to me.”

She kissed his cheek before leaving. “Thank you. Good night.”

After she left, Asahi started tidying up the living room.

‘Amaya is coming here tomorrow, and she controls electricity. Are there manuals for that? I wanna ask her to show it to me, so I can have a general idea. Something like that should be a good next step, right?’

[ It is. There are two manuals that would be of use right now; Lightning Arts for Transcendence and Electromagnetism for Psionics. ]

“Buy both for me if I have the… oh. I just realized something. I have the points to buy the protective bracelets because of the boost on the novel, don’t I?”

[ You do. ]

‘And you didn’t tell me, because I’m still uncertain as for how to proceed with it, and deep down didn’t want my decision to be swayed by having the points, right?’

[ Correct. ]

He sighed. ‘All right, how many points do I have?’

[ 897,678P ]

His eyes widened, his mouth went agape, and His brain basically shut down for a few seconds. ‘H@#%KJW#$@$%’

After staring at it for almost a full minute, he took a deep breath. ‘Dude, what the fuck?’

[ Indeed. That is a ludicrous amount of points for someone who had a System for such a short period. ]

‘Is this going to trigger an evolution?’

[ Yes. ]

Asahi pondered for a moment. ‘Buy the manuals, boosts for those manuals, and intermediate boosts for Cognition and Creativity as well, please.’

[ Done. ]

After he was done with the living room, he went to his room. He took off his clothes, aside from his underwear, and lied down on his bed.

‘Please, show me the parts of the manuals that I should be learning right now.’

As the texts started appearing in front of him, he started reading.

A few pages in, he raised his right eyebrow. ‘Is this what Amaya have?’

[ No, the Dhawan family possess an incomplete version of Lightning Arts. ]

‘Her family? Is it genetic?’

[ Partially. The rest is composed by subjects beyond your species’ concept of reality. ]

‘Of course.’

He then kept reading.

Lightning Arts generated, sensed, and connected the user with electric currents through the use of Ki.

Electromagnetism, generated, sensed and connected the user with electric currents and magnetic fields through psionic matrixes.

After he finished reading, he chuckled. ‘Everything comes back to the basic of Psychokinesis. If I fall asleep in the next half an hour, will the update be done in time?’

[ Yes. This time, the update will only require one hour, since there are no special stats being unlocked. ]

‘Oh, that’s great.’

He fell asleep shortly after.

 

Waking up around 7am, he cleaned himself with his trigger device, and switched underwear. ‘Alright, hit me. What do I wanna know right now?’

[ The Map function has been unlocked, and the Existential Analysis ability now also works on objects. ]

‘Map.’

A translucent map of his apartment appeared in front of him. Intuitively, he willed it to zoom out, which it did. Seeing that it was just like an online 2D map, that showed locations, he smiled. He was certain of at least one function of the map.

‘Show me Trish.’

A dot appeared on the map with Trish’s name, right at her apartment’s location.

‘Show best routes for different modes of transportation.’

Several different routes in different colors, with the names of the modes of transportation in their respective colors, and estimated time.

‘This is great, thank you. There is room for it to evolve, right?’

[ Yes. ]

‘How many people had sex on this bed before I moved in here?’

[ 12. ]

He chuckled. ‘Being able to analyze objects will probably come in handy when I talk to the TS people.’

Smiling, he bought an egg sandwich and an energy drink from the store, then went to his computer to check his novel.

‘This is unbelievable. How should I go about sending her thank you message? Oh, I might have a way.’

He went to his Backaroo page, and went to his backer list, then searched for the name Gabriella Bernal.

‘Bingo. The checkmark from when she actually made money from here, confirms that she’s the real one.’

He then sent her a message in English under his writer moniker, MysteriousMoonlight.

(A)- Hello, I’m the author of Inner Labyrinth. I’d like to thank you for the shoutout on your stream, it
        helped me immensely.

To his surprise, the response was almost immediate.

(G)- Hi, you’re welcome. I’m in love with your novel, so that’s the least that I could do. If what you said
        about being your first work is true, then I’m even more impressed.
(A)- I wrote around 80,000 words of short stories for practice before Inner Labyrinth, but this is my first
        time publishing something.
(G)- Wow, I can’t wait to see what you’ll be writing in a few years. I have to go now; I have a meeting. It
        was nice talking to you.
(A)- Likewise, good luck with your meeting.

‘That was unexpected, but nice.’

After he finished eating, he stretched a bit, and relaxed until he received a message from Tomoko.

(T)- I’m at your door.
(A)- Be right there.

He smiled. ‘Gotta at least pretend that I can’t feel her getting out of her apartment, and coming down the hallway.’

He opened the front door wearing only his underwear. “Come on in.”

She was wearing sweatpants and a hoodie, with nothing underneath, and her hair tied in a ponytail.

Getting inside, she waited until he closed the door, then kissed him passionately.

She caressed his chest and abs, then his package. “I was craving for this. Dear lord, you got even hotter.”

Using his signature move, he grabbed her butt-cheeks and pulled her to him, then carried her to his room while making out with her.

In his room, after closing the door, he removed her hoodie with one fluid motion and her assistance by raising her arms.

He laid her on the bed, slowly removed her sweatpants, while caressing her body, and went down on her.

She had already felt the difference in his kissing and touch, but what his tongue was doing to her was beyond her expectations.

She moaned, grabbing the sheets.

After a minute or so, he stopped, moving close to her and rubbing his shaft against her pussy. “Did you miss my cock?”

She clawed at his shoulders, slightly trembling. “I did… a lot. Now fuck me, please.”

Seeing how soaked she was already, he entered her in one swift motion, making her scream with pleasure. “Oh fuuuuuck!”

With increasingly fast movements, he thrust his hips while savoring her perky tits. The sound of their flesh colliding mixed with her moans was almost melodical.

He then embraced her, pulling her up to him and kneeling on the bed as she wrapped her legs around him.

Moving her up and down, slowly, he caressed her butthole with his middle finger. “Did you prepare this sweet ass of yours for me?”

She slightly trembled, and spoke with an erratic breathing. “I… I did. I… just… don’t know if… it’ll fit.”

He kissed her. “Don’t worry, it will.”

Suddenly, he leaned her in a 45° angle, and started to thrust his hips at a rapid pace, until she climaxed.

Slowly, he lowered her to the bed, and gave her gentle kisses and caresses, until she recovered from her daze.

He then pulled out his cock, and reached beneath one of his pillows, where he had left the bottle of lube, and a box of wet wipes.

Looking at her, who had an expression of pure lust, he flipped her, and put a pillow beneath her at the waist line, so her butt would point up.

He caressed her butt and gave it a slap, making her let out a light moan.

Spreading her legs, and her butt-cheeks, he started to massage her butthole with his tongue, and continued it for a minute or so. While doing that, he also massaged her body, to help her relax.

With his right middle finger, he spread the lube on her butthole, before inserting it.

She moaned, with goosebumps spreading over her body.

After loosening it up a bit, he inserted his index finger, then his ring finger as well. At that point, her moans started to get loud.

He removed his fingers, and cleaned them with a wet wipe.

After dripping some lube on the tip of his cock, he teased her butthole with it, before he started inserting it.

He did it slowly, making sure that he wasn’t hurting her.

She felt almost no pain at all, despite its size. “It… feels so good.”

As he continued inserting, he whispered in her ear. “Feeling you tighten up around my cock also feels really good.”

When it was finally all the way in, she let out a loud moan.

He kissed her neck. “Are you comfortable?”

She replied with a soft voice, almost drunk with pleasure. “You… can move.”

He kissed the nape of her neck and start to slowly move back and forward.

She gripped the sheets, letting out loud moans.

Slowly, he started to accelerate his rhythm, until the noises of their flesh colliding were almost as loud as her moans, with both of them simultaneously climaxing.

Please, consider supporting me on Ko-fi or Patreon. The money goes towards groceries and other essentials.

On Ko-fi you can tip me directly, and whenever the communal goal is met, I will release an additional chapter in the following week, with the limit of one additional chapter per week. While on Patreon, you can stay five chapters ahead of the public releases, while also helping me work towards additional weekly releases.

Thank you all for reading my novel. I wish you nothing but happiness. 😁

49