Anouncement: Book One Set Up Complete/More
520 2 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Okay so the Illustration is complete I updated the book cover on royalroad.com scribblehub.com and webnovel.com, I've also updated the synopsis to what is going to be on A m a z o n.

The illustrator delivered the illustration to me around 3 or 4 hours ago., so it was completed fairly recently.

It took me mmmm 7 or 8 tries maybe 9 before I was finally able to get kdp amazon to accept the illustration. I tried 6 or 7 times of those to get it to accept the pdf. In the end, it did not accept the pdf book cover, but I was able to make a workaround and submit the image through the cover creator by uploading the image and delete all text projected over the illustration by the cover creator and wallah only took a 2nd try to get it done after that.

This was for the paperback version mind you, no problems with the ebook on that front. Keep in mind I was just about to go too sleep when the illustrator contacted me and I only recently reverse my schedule back to somewhat normal. It was then that this whole fiasco started.

Now then, the ebook has passed review and is currently publishing which means their setting it up on their sites and apps for amazon, kindle and their various national variations.

The paperback is in review. Both the ebook and paperback should be released around or within 72 hours from what I've been told. I will also get an email when the ebook is published and maybe when the paperback is published not sure.

Next, I noticed when I was reposting the amazon version of the synopsis that the paperback's synopsis was lacking any spaces between sentences which is indeed an issue.

Now I would go ahead and edit the ebook and paperback just so they're more professional, but I tried that, it won't let me edit it right now and the button to do so are greyed out.

That said I do want to edit the synopsis of the two books so they're not a mess but I will have to wait, if they even allow editing of them after they've been published anymore. I know they used too.

I may or may not release another update when they've been published and or edited but for now you seem to have all the information and anymore may just be overbearing.

Also the paperback minimum price was 42 something odd dollars with no royalties, so I raised the price of the paperback to 50 dollars USD so that I can even make a profit off royalties, even with that each purchase of the paperback only gives me 4.25 dollars. The cost of printing is 25 something odd dollars per book, I guess amazon gets the rest and or put it into shipping costs???? Crazy right?

Anyway that's it have a wonderful night or day and I hope you buy a copy.

P.S. The ebook is 2.99 USD.

7