Anouncement: Paperback Published
1.1k 6 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The Paperback is Published Now.

For the next 4 days starting tomorrow, I have a free book promotion going on amazon I don't really know how you would get a free book through the promotion. But hey maybe try finding out if you're on Amazon, the promotion is for the ebook I know that much.

Also if you happen to the ebook or paperback please a review so that I get noticed by senpai a.k.a. Amazon algorithm. That way more people notice the book and buy it.

If you got this far your probably like this series so your reviews should leave a problem.

I ordered myself a author version of the book that only cost the manufacturing price plus shipping, so around 31 USD, still less than 50 USD so that's good I guess.

Any guys I'll probably check back now and then but this is the last Announcement/Chapter? I'll be posting for a long time.

You probably won't see another one of these until I finish learning programming and have a steady income or least somewhat regular income.

I greatly appreciate you guys, I'll still pop in now and then to look at notifications, reply to comments, and make comments on other peoples works.

Goodbye for now I know I shouldn't but I'll miss you guys.

Bye.

 

 

3