BK 1: Chapter 58 Followers of the Gods?
702 9 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

The warm fire crackled in the fireplace beside me, as I sat back in my comfy chair in my dark study. I flipped through the pages of my tome before I sat it down on the small table beside me.

I had finally finished reading everything in Loci’s personal library when I decided to activate the console of my Faith System.

Two rotating circular constructs popped up in front of me their circles of divines runes turning and intertwining together like abstract gears.

I stuck my hands and forearms into the constructs, then gasped as I felt the sheer power of being connected to the Faith System, of seeing the whole of Ethereal’s Creation.

Then the rush of my followers' mana hit me.

It. Was. Exhilarating.

The sheer POWER of having so many mortals praying to me.

As the rush died down I got to work answering prayers, seeing my mortal followers through the faith construct.

………………………………………………………………………………………………

Jay Night The Immortal Emperor of Humanity sat on his throne, speaking with his Imperial Advisor.

Jay, “Are you sure you don’t need me to intervene?”

Imperial Advisor, “Your Imperial Highness, I can assure you that we have the trade deal with the dwarves handled.
There may have been a few hiccups but we have it under control.”

Jay, “Huahhhh, very well.
What happened with the Wildes Slave Rebellion in the Regal Empire?
Were our agents successful?”

Imperial Advisor, “Yes, the rebellion was a success.
Your agents have also managed to safely guide the former slaves into the Wilde Kingdom.”

Jay, “Good.
Now about the Colonies on the Southern Continent.”

Imperial Advisor, “Everything is proceeding smoothly the conflict from travelers coming through the Worldgate has ceased, thanks to our military and the World Gate is completely under our control.
As long as our settlements stay a mile away from the World Gate, the Gate Keepers take no action.”

Jay, “Good.
Appoint my Eldest Son Imperial Prince Wilhelm as Regent of the colonies.
It should give him important governing experience, not that he’ll need it.”

Imperial Advisor, “Yes, your Imperial Highness.”

Suddenly a guard burst through the doors to the throne room and yelled, “Your Imperial majesty a D-D-DRAGON has appeared overhead!!!!”

The doors closed behind him once again are opened this time by a first-generation sentient fire dragon, in her human-like form.

Her appearance was that of a beautiful voluptuous ruby red-haired woman with pale skin, horns of smooth ivory curled around the crown of her head from the back their tips pointing forward. Her forearms, hands, lower legs and feet were covered in ruby red scales, where one would have nails she instead had dark red talons. From above her buttocks between the top edge of her cheeks was a long arrow tipped dragon’s tail covered in ruby red scales. From her back sprang forth two massive ruby red dragon wings.

Her irises glowed like fire around her black narrow slit-like pupils as her eyes scanned the throne room and locked onto The Immortal Emperor Jay Night.

She grinned revealing he large fangs on her top and bottom rows of teeth.

With a sultry and sensual voice with a passionate edge she spoke as she approached his Imperial Highness, “I have been searching long and hard for a worthy mate, when I heard news of an immortal human, immune to magics and with strength enough to kill an Advent of Ethereal himself.
Oh, how this news made my loins purrrrr.
And now finally!
I have found you!
So now I only have one question for you, you wanna mate for life?”

She finished with a horny grin as she had managed to make it all the way to his throne and mount his lap.

She caressed his face, with the back of her hand, as she stared into his eyes and waited on his lap for his answer.

With serious and focused thought Jay thought of how over millennia he always outlived his wives only his children and his loyal vassals who managed to cultivate sufficient mana to prolong their life, there to comfort him in his grief.

He thought of how his last wife died a century ago and how he may finally have a chance to marry a wife he won’t out-live.
Thus with a tired heart, hope in his soul and a thoroughly excited member, he said one word, “Yes.”

He then proceeded to deeply and passionately kiss his new Empress, as he proceeded to take her on his throne, while everyone else awkwardly exited the room.

It was later known that the dragon’s name was Rasha a wild dragon who had never left the Western Continent and knew not of the dragon settlements on the Northern Continent.

It was through her that many dragon-kin on the level of an Old Dragon’s dragon-kin offspring were born, though their mana affinity was lower than such dragon-kin they made up for it in sheer physical power and innate energy resistance. Although they did still have high mana affinity thanks to their mothers blood in their veins it just wasn’t as high as an Old Dragon’s dragon-kin offspring.

………………………………………………………………………………………

I watched through the Faith System as a young elven woman ran from a group of elven bandits in the forest near where I once seeded my first demigod child.

I loved helping these kinds of worshippers because when I finally did intervene they gave even more mana throughout their lifespan in their prayers than any other.

Truly the mana from life-saving gratitude was most delicious.

I watched as the woman ran through brambles and thorns tearing at her dress and the bandits slowly cornered her.

When it was clear there was no way out and the bandits encircled her she kneeled and began to pray.

All I had to do flex my will and a beam of mana from the Faith System crashed down onto the bandits.

I relished the feeling of the woman’s mana as her gratitude funneled through her prayer.

I exhaled and looked down at the elf woman and realized the whole situation had gotten my blood pumping.

I looked down at the elf woman noticing her astounding beauty and my mind filled with lust, as I decided to descend and enjoy the fruits of my labor.

I descended from the sky somewhat slowly in a beam of blue light.

The elf woman bowing in worship the feeling of her mana further heightening my lust.

I lifted her chin and spoke sweet nothings into her ear as her eyes glazed over in reverence as I took her right then and there, her mana further heightening my pleasure.

………………………………………………………………………………………

Before returning to Deus I hovered above the atmosphere staring at the Eastern continent, I brought up the console of my Faith System linked to it.

Through the Faith System, I saw a group of beautiful human women disrobing as they danced at night in the light of the dimmed Styx.

They had worshiped me and called out my name in a circle of divines runes, fine wines and expensive fruits surrounded them within the circle, as they offered themselves to me.

Relishing the opportunity I descended into the forest on the rural east coast of the Human Empire.

Once descended I partook of the pleasures the mortals had to offer.

………………………………………………………………………………………

I watched the “God” Razyl from the darkness as he partook of the women of his cult, making sure nothing went wrong in the process.

When they were done and the false god had ascended back to the forbidden world, the women put back on their robes and formed a group walking into the forest back toward the settlement.

As I followed from the shadows one broke off from the group with some excuse to the others and walked towards me into the darkness.

I spoke, “All according to plan?”

The woman, “Yes he never suspected a thing.
That fertility potion you whipped up has already done its work I can feel it.
I’m already pregnant and I didn’t even have to wait three days for his seed to fertilize my egg.”

“Good.”, I said

I reached out toward her stomach, red energy crackling between my fingertips.
Already I could see the sign of her stomach becoming distended.

I spoke again, “The child should be born within the month.”

The woman caressed her stomach, smiled and said, “Hail Or’crox.”

“Hail Or’crox.”, I replied.

17