Announcement: Book 1 End/Temporary Haitus
709 8 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

 

So Chapter 60 was the final chapter of Ethereal Creator of Realms Book 1, there will be a Book 2 and it will essentially take place during the 10,000 years of Ethereal's slumber. As they say when the cats away the mice will play. A lot is gonna happen in book two I plan on stretch out the 10,000 years a lot more than I stretched out the millennia in book 1, and of course there will be a lot more people getting Isekai'ed to the thirteen worlds.

 

With that said I am putting this series on a long but temporary hiatus for several reasons.

 

1.  I need to edit chapters 7 through 25 or 30 I'll have to take a look at the dates to makes sure which.

 

2.  I will need to edit the manuscripts format, maybe print it out at Kinkos since my home printer isn't up and          running yet.

3.  I'll need to add a disclaimer to the manuscript about how the story is purely fictional etc.

 

4.  I'll need to get a professional version of the book cover made. You could probably tell but the one I have currently I drew myself and it took hours, on my phone, lol.

 

5.  I need to publish this on amazon which from my previous experience with amazon kdp takes a long time I mean I pulled all-nighters last time I did that.

 

6.  There's also the matter that I've come to realize I can't keep splitting my self between writing and programming because neither are gonna be successful if I am trying to do both at the same time. Thus during this temporary but long haitus, I am going to learn to code after I publish book 1, and focus solely on that.

 

However, as I have learned through experience I always come back to writing so don't worry, the subject of writing will always pull me back, just like programming has continued to do. So really I am just going to try focusing on one at a time for extended periods.

 

Oh also......

 

 

7.   Once I get back to writing I am going to build up a backlog of chapters that way I have more time to write without        worrying about self-set deadlines. I'm thinking 100 chapters is a good number but we'll see what happens.

 

So thank you for reading but remember if you can spare the money I would appreciate it if you buy a copy of the book when it's out, I do plan on an ebook and physical copy to be sold on amazon I'll have to research google play books again. Also, I do have a  P a t r e o n my page is called Ethereal Fictions.

 

Thank you for your time have a wonderful day.

10