Chapter: 1
610 2 20
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Pffft”

 

I don't know what I am looking at

“Fufufufufu”

The only way I can describe it is Void.

“Hehe-......pfffft!”

It isn't white or black

“Ahhh, that was amazing, can't wait to see the look on her smug face!”

This isn't the abyss, it doesn't stare back.

 

It's nothing. Not empty, it's nothing.

 

How do I know? Well, I do not know at all, all I know is that I am not alone.

“Ahahahahha!”

How do I know I'm not alone?

I looked behind me at the beautiful woman holding her sides as she roared with laughter.

 

Because she won't stop laughing.

 

“Sorry! But this is the most fun I had in a long time!” said the cute little girl. Smiling as if she pulled a prank.

 

“Okay, but can you explain?” I asked the cheerful old lady. ignoring the fact she just read my mind.

“Ah yes how rude of me, let’s start from square one shall we? My name is L̶̡̧͎͍͕̜͍͍̹̙̘͎̹̙̦̭͆̅ͅͅą̷̧̬͍͍̳̽̃͑͗̒̐̈n̵̢̬̤͓͕͚͕͙̗͈͖̈́͘͜ǫ̵͎̤̪̹̊̄̏̋̀̀͂̐̚r̶̠͓̩̺̝͕̮͙̟͚̤͙̳̔͊̓̋̏ą̶̯̠͇̦͍̲̤̞̺̪͉͙͔͕̳̳̺͒͂͒͗̕ ̸̸̧̡̧̢̢̮͎̳̞͕͇͈̟̜̣̼͈͖̲͈̱͚̟̰̯̗̤̹͍̎̂́͗͛̉͌̓͒́̀͌̆̄̑̎̃̓̊̇́́̈͑͛̋͐͒̔̆̄̀͒̓̍̾͛̈́̚͘͜͝͝͝͝͠ . nice to meet you, Edina.” said the noble high queen.

 

“Nice to meet you too.” yea I’m not even going to try “now care to explain who are you and where are we?”

 

The lady knight straightened her back only her eyes were visible from behind her visor. “This is my void realm, and I am the administer  of Zrdana 136_Q”

 

So a god? 

 

“No! Not one of those guys! I am an administrator! completely different !” yelled the school girl frantically waving her arms in protest.

 

Yeahhhhh……. Right.

“And why am I in your void realm? and how?”  I asked the young businesswoman.

 

“Oh I brought your soul here.” said the angel nonchalantly “as to why, well you could say that I am a fan of your work.” Said the scientist with a very wide grin that threatened to split her beautiful face.

 

“Which work are you talking about exactly?” I try to keep my voice level but from how her grin spread wider I don't think I did a good job.

 

“I mean the virus, the Scourge, the xenomorphs, the homunculi, the fake revivals, the brainwashing, I am a fan of it all !.” said the lioness with a mad crackle.

 

Fuck.

 

“Oh don't worry! I told you that I am a fan, did I not?~” said the demon, smiling at me like I’m stake.

Just as I am beginning to feel out of breath the tension is gone.

 

“So I want you in my world, things have been very boring lately” smiles the lady of the night.

 

“Hmm, things have been boring and you want a new variable to spice it up, what is in it for me?” I asked, looking her in the eye trying to hide how unnerved I am.

 

The saint smiles motherly before answering me. “You will get the ability to control biology without external tools. In a world with no regulations to stop you from resurging whatever you want.”

 

My mouth hangs open.

 

“I take that as a yes!~” jumped the young princess with joy.

 

“So now you get to choose! Want to be born in a small village, a noble house, or the middle of nowhere? And if you can't choose, you spin the wheel!”

 

“Hmm, if I get born into a noble house I would get all those amazing privileges but I will also be tied to a nation. A small village and I get to live with a hopefully happy family but work the feeds and be a servant to a noble.

And the middle of nowhere would be complete freedom huh?”

 Who am I kidding? I'm too indecisive to choose “spin the wheel!” I yelled with mock bravo and the administer clapped now appearing like a show host with a suit and top hat 

 

A snap of the fingers brought a wheel divided into three. Each showing a different screen

 

The first is an unfamiliar planet spinning. The second is a calm and admittedly boring village.

The third is a mansion.

 

“LET US SPIN THIS WHEEL!” yelled the administrator excitedly. As she spun the wheel

 

 And so as I watched it spin and spin I felt my mind spin alongside it and soon all went to black.

 

The waves sang to the shore its endless song.

 

Winds danced with the leaves of the high trees.

 

 Small fish and shells danced with the waves.

 

The sky hung above bright and blue, enjoying the melody of life.

 

The light of the sun shone upon the pearly white sand, sitting the stage.

 

And in this great symphony, a young girl fell to her knees.

 

And with great grief, she screamed to the heavens her greatest sorrow.

WHY DID YOU TAKE MY TITS YOU DISCOUNT GOD! DID YOU NOT HAVE ENOUGH OF THOSE BETWEEN ALL YOUR FORMS???!!!!

20