Chapter:2
569 9 21
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Sigh, it's okay, all is well.

 

I had a look around. It seems that I am on quite a large island, surrounded by many smaller ones.

 

From where I stand I can see a great active volcano.

 

I want to go exploring but before that, I need to understand more about my ‘administer given’ ability.

 

So to start, let's start by doing some basic tests.

 

Kneeling down I grasp some of the shells covering the beach, And instantly something clicks.

 

The shape and structure of the shell change. Into a condensed black needle. Then changing it into a micro-bladed scalpel.

 

Bringing it to the skin of my arm I gave myself a paper-thin cut.

 

All it takes to heal it perfectly is a thought.

 

Kneeling into the sand again and I  placed my hand onto it and began pulling on the fragments of bone and shells within its contents.

 

Only the part I torched had its shell and bone extracted. 

 

Hmm.

 

‘Standing up I began walking towards one of the coconut trees. As soon as I touched it I became aware of its entirety. On top of this tree seems to be a bird’s nest, some of its leaves were torn this morning, this tree seems to be 16 years old.

 

And so I started manipulating it, making it drop me some coconuts.

 

Feeling thirsty I started breaking the cellulose into glucose and breaking up the flesh of the coconut into coconut milk. Then for the finishing touch, I made a hole on the top of it.

 

And soon I am enjoying some heavenly coconut milk.

 

With my thrust satiated I now held an empty coconut.

 

I started condensing the pulp and wood into a pair of sandals.

 

It feels so natural as if I have always had it.

 

My range is my reach, I need raw material to be able to use my power.

 

time for the next level. DNA

 

……….

 

It took an hour. But it is done.

 

I stood before the newly born apple tree. It used to be a coconut tree when i had began. Now it is a whole different tree.

 

Now to taste.

*crunch* 

“Ah~”

To think I would be getting a food orgasm so soon after being brought here.

 

This tree is a supertree, its roots reach deep into the ground with root bacteria so powerful I would have been detained if this was earth, it can filter water straight out of the sea, add to that the modified mitochondria, chloroplasts, and cell walls and you have a perfect tree, One apple is the equivalent of dinner because how nutrient full it is.

superfood for the win.

 

I made it by rebuilding the DNA and structure of this tree into one of my favorites from earth.

 

Normally I would have had a lawsuit on my hands because of copyrights.

 

But now? The world is my oyster!  

 

Now though? I need shelter, the sun is burning hot!!

 

I turned to look at the tropical forest just off the shore from where I stood.

 

For me to feel comfortable messing with my body I need a safe and protected place.

 

Not to mention some more resources, fatty acids, proteins. And many others.

 

Might even be a good idea to create a flesh fabricator.

 

But all of that comes after securing the biomass necessary.

 

Time to hunt huh.

 

If she was going to go hunting animals from a rainforest no less she will need some things first

 

So here is the list!:

 

 

  • Armor / exoskeleton
  • Weapons: spear, crossbow, flesh-eating bacteria

 

 

Huh, just two points?! How far has the mighty fallen! 

 

To make all of that I need the right material and I have it in abundance: carbon. Depending on how I structure it I can make graphite and many many others! This is going to be fun! 

 

By the end of 5 hours, I had used 5 trees to make everything.

 

Everything is made with mostly carbon.

 

The armor I made first, made of graphite and carbon plates hooked up to layers of living vine that can contract and expand to mimic muscles, also regenerates the carbon in case of damage.

 

From the outside it looked like a mark 4 class 2 exosuit, but that is only in appearance, my armor lacked the artificial intelligence and vital tracking capabilities the true model has, but it had some advantages on it such as active physical camouflage, solar power, self-repair, and built-in respirators.

 

So all in all, not a terrible trade-off.

 

The crossbow was a new design I came up with on the fly. It has a total of 3 laths, the bow looking part in a crossbow, each can shoot a bolt individually in quick succession or do a power shot where all 3 are used at once. It is nearly black the color given by the super chloroplasts it is chock full of. It reloads itself and makes its own bolts and has a total ammo capacity of 15 bolts. Each covered in a bio weapon-grade bacteria that would kill the host within a day, a day if they survive the blood loss from the anticlotting agent.

 

The spear isn't much, just a strong shaft with a barbed tip. The tip can be broken inside the target, administers a powerful anti-clotting agent to guarantee maximum blood loss. The tip grows back very quickly.

 

Now armed to the teeth I stood ready to venture deeper into the forest for biomass and an adequate shelter. I never had combat training or any of the like. I am not a fighter, I am a researcher, and so I can only hope that this is enough.

21