chapter 4 hunter
505 17 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
want a pov of the hunter?
  • yes Votes: 2 5.7%
  • no Votes: 3 8.6%
  • yes Votes: 1 2.9%
  • no Votes: 3 8.6%
  • YES Votes: 3 8.6%
  • NO!! Votes: 1 2.9%
  • NOWWWWW!! Votes: 1 2.9%
  • THIS CHAPTER IS SPONSERD BY SHADE RAIDING LEGENDS Votes: 19 54.3%
  • this chapter is to celebrate me showing dad my grades and surviving Votes: 2 5.7%
Total voters: 35

 

First I examined the base material. In this case the corpse of the snake.

 

Its body was covered in stone-like scales that felt harder than iron. I will be using some to make the hunter's natural armor. The hunter's body will be smaller than the full snake it once was so there will be exes of scales and muscles.

 

Its body was mostly made up of muscles and I plan on using them all.

 

But sadly it doesn't have many bones so I will be supplementing from the shells on the shore.

 

It had four poison glands, one for each fang it would seem.

 

Its heart was a bit small for my purpose but I have more than enough muscles to play with.

 

Its lungs had the same problem so I would be cheating using converted muscles.

 

I want this hunter unit to be an all-rounder, when I have more material I will be making more specialized variants. But all my musing was cut off when I found three wholy unfamiliar organs.

 

One seemed to be like a fluid container. Its inner walls were covered in some sort of clear crystal instead of the usual mucus. 

The second was less of an organ and more of a companion to the circulatory system. Veins are covered on the inside with the same type of cristal connecting between the sack-like organ, the brain, the body, and the third organ.

The third organ was what seemed like a crystal. One that I couldn't use my powers on.

Further tests were needed. 

 

Sadly I have no time for tests. So I simply placed those organs within the body of the hunter I am making.

 

I had a bipedal design in mind. With arms long enough for the hunter to walk on four if the need arises. I gave it carbon-reinforced bones and carbon-reinforced nano blades for claws. I gave it many spring muscles and spring bones for a near-instant bounce.

 

Its poison glands were combined and strengthened. 

 Its heart and lungs were doubled in size. 

Its stomach was given extra storage chambers.

 

Its eyes were expanded and strengthened with improved night vision and heat vision.

Its head was modeled after the original snake. Its sense of smell was strengthened to the limit and moved to the snout, not the tongue.

 

Its bones were light but built to withstand impacts and weight.

 

Its skin was covered in the stony scales after they were smoothed and made Vantablack. Giving it complete invisibility within darkness.

 

Its mouth now has extremely strengthened jaw bones and jaw muscles. Yet its mouth can unhinge open like it originally could.

 

And it also still retains great flexibility and speed.

 

The brain was expanded and rewired so that it can perfectly control this body.

 

It is mostly driven by instincts, but that is not a problem after all it is a hunter.

 

Its loyalty is unquestionable, it is wired to perceive me as a mix between a mother and a master.

 

My word is absolute and my well-being is the highest priority.

 

And now twenty hours later it is complete. And it is perfect.

I raised my leg and brought it down on the snake-like head, the impact was enough to awaken it 

 

I took a step back as I watched the great hunter rise.

 

It looked at me like a puppy 

 

Awww who is mommy's killing machine yes it's you yhes it is!

 

“Go and hunt, do not return until you can't hunt anymore” I ordered it

 

“ARKKKKKKKKEEEEE!” it yelled and ran with high speed towards the walls that it scaled easily.

Sigh so much work I will take this chance to actually rest,

 

I turned back towards the great tree in the middle of my clearing.

  Placing my arm onto it a hidden door opens leading to an empty hollow sized just right for me without the armor.

 

Striping my armor off I calmly walk into the tree and soon the door to the pod is closed and I am enveloped by a plant cushion and gel-like fluids,

 

It is warm and refreshing. the water is healing all my damage and soon I am drifting into a blessed dreamless sleep 

13