chapter 6 part 1
411 9 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Awakening from my deep sleep, I feel amazing. My head is clear, my stomach is full, my muscles are relaxed. I feel amazing!

I use the trees to take a deep breath filling all of my lungs. And look around with my many eyes.

I see the hunter in the middle of my clearing sitting on a mountain of dead beasts of all sizes. Its body is healing slowly, it seems like it has gotten itself into some hard fights.

But I ignore the puppy and focus on the mountain of beasts under it. from felines to canines and even some giant birds and lizards I find myself staring at a treasure trove of biomass. Just what I needed 

So on today's list, we have! 

 

  1. Upgrade my body back to its previous perfection. I am talking engineered gut bacteria for perfect digestion, perfect organic nanites instead of blood, green lungs, perfected purifiers instead of those pesky organs, reinforced bones, perfected bone marrow to act as a maintenance hub for the nanite swarm, pheromone glands, and a control module for the nanites, perfected muscle structures, perfected cells that are close to never aging, and many many more modifications to my brain and neurons to up the processing power to the highest extreme and lower the response times to null, sub brains that will handle many complex computations. In short turn my body into the perfect specimen.
  2. Make myself look like something more than a FUCKING LOLI!!
  3. Build a swarm mother to build up my swarm and take over the island 

Only three points! But to be fair two of them are related, so only two are extremely important.

But first, I have something important to investigate. The hunter, it's too good. I can easily see monsters within this small mountain that are far above its weight class that has smashed spines and broken skulls.

How in the hell did it do that? 

16