44 – F*tanari F*cking: Foursome. (18+)
6.1k 11 147
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I walked back into the living room and sat next to Yolin, who was focused on the cards in front of her. The cards were simple compressed paper with glowing symbols. They had seven different symbols and numbers from 1 to 10. The game she was playing with Bonte worked similarly to Poker, but with a hundred more rules and stuff. Not my choice of gamble. It's gacha for me.

“Who was it?” Lapia asked me, nodding at the door.

“Letters,” I replied with a shrug, leaning my head on Yolin's shoulder and focusing on Bromisnar's music. “What does morsel mean?”

“Something very small, or in tiny amounts,” Alyssa supplied.

“Ah, I see-” I began.

“And that's an Ambitious Full-throttle Fortuna!” Bonte suddenly cheered, dropping his cards on the table. “I win.”

Yolin clicked her tongue and threw the cards on the table while leaning backwards.

“Why can't I win? I've been playing this game for longer than you've been alive...” she grumbled, crossing her arms.

“Well,” the Tigea began, giving the Oni a shit eating grin. “It's not how long you have done something, but how much of it you master...”

The man leaned forward and gathered the many gold coins on the table while snickering, then put them in a bag that disappeared into his storage item.

I hummed, then closed in on Yolin's ear.

“Hey, wanna go play something more interesting in the bedroom?” I whispered in a sultry voice.

She turned to me and gave me a knowing smile, then nodded.

I stood up and walked to the room and Yolin followed after me. Lapia turned to us with raised eyebrows and stood up as well, taking Alyssa by the hand.

“Aha... there they go,” I heard Bonte comment with amusement. “Wanna play a round, Bromi?”

The Satyr stopped playing his lute and the door closed behind Alyssa.

I undressed to my panties and climbed on the bed, pulling Yolin with me. The woman giggled, then tackled me onto the bed.

“Someone's in a rush,” Lapia chuckled, sitting on the edge of the bed with Alyssa in front of her.

Yolin's clothes vanished as she pinned me down on the bed. I let out a hot sigh and kissed her neck. Her skin was deliciously warm and a little sweaty. Absolute perfection. She sighed and I heard kissing coming from Lapia's position.

“I'll make you squeal today,” Yolin growled at me, and I let out a whimper of expectation.

She released me and slowly went down, planting kisses on my chest and running her black tongue on my stomach. Her hands caressed my arms and then my legs, making my excitement grow.

Her head stopped near my crotch and then looked up at me.

“With or without?” she asked.

“Let's start with,” I replied in a rush, wanting her to begin already.

She gave a nod in reply and gave my panties a strong lick right where my pussy is, forcing a soft moan out of my mouth. I grabbed my own breasts and started playing with them as I spread my legs and closed my eyes while leaning my head back.

While Yolin liked rough sex and being aggressively fucked, she liked to give as much as she liked to receive. I really, really loved how she asked me if I wanted to wear my panties or not every time we began the act.

The wet noises coming from my pussy were accompanied by a heat slowly taking root beneath my stomach. Along with that, I heard Lapia and Alyssa sharing a sloppy kiss, which only added to the excitement.

Yolin's hands slowly made their way to my stomach, gently pressing against my flesh with her fingernails. I let go of my breasts and guided her hands to them, where she gave them a firm squeeze.

“Uuhh!” I moaned, and my hips buckled a little.

I felt the mattress shift next to me and slightly opened my eyes. Alyssa was walking on the bed towards me, followed by Lapia. Both wore they birthday suits. The Luzo moved a leg over me and sat down on my stomach.

She was as light as a feather for me and Yolin, so it didn't make a difference. Then, she leaned back until she was resting on top of me and Lapia put herself on top of Alyssa. The healer raised her hips and her tail moved to wrap around the Wizard's waist.

My lips found a scaly nep and I kissed it. Yolin's fingers found my nipples and gave them tender attention. I hugged Alyssa's waist and ran my hands over her stomach, enjoying the abs under her skin as the two women on top of me kissed.

I lowered my hands on Alyssa's stomach and found her pussy, then began gently caressing her.

“Ah, fuck, yes!” Lapia moaned, probably being touched by Alyssa.

“You three look like a work of art,” Yolin commented from between my legs.

“Mhh!” I moaned as her voice made the moist fabric over my genitals vibrate a little.

I felt a set of fingers grab my panties and pull them off as I closed my legs. Yolin's arms were sandwiched between Alyssa and me, and the other two were hugging. It was Asura Projection, Yolin's skill to summon four extra arms. If the arms weren't connected to her body, however, she could summon up to fourteen floating arms. Truly a skill to be envious of.

“Oh, fuck!” I moaned loudly as I felt cold fingers enter my folds when I spread my legs again.

My penis flopped out and a cold hand grabbed it as well, then I felt Alyssa's back stiffen then relax, followed by Lapia moaning.

Yolin was finger-fucking the three of us. I'll never forget the first time she did that.

I felt her lips wrap around my clit and her tongue assaulted it, forcing a growl of pleasure from me. My hand caressing Alyssa's clit didn't stop, and soon we were all moaning, gasping, yelping, and sighing.

The stimulation made my cock hard almost instantly, which Yolin stroked with one of her arms.

“Ahn! Yolin, yes! Fuck me good!” Lapia moaned after separating from Alyssa's kiss for a second.

“Ooohh! There! Right there!” Alyssa exclaimed in pleasure.

“Fuck! Your fingers are so deep in me!” I whined into Alyssa's neck.

“Mhh! Yeah, gonna cum!” Lapia announced with glee. “Make me cum, Yolin!”

“Got it!” the Oni replied.

I felt the Elf's shakes through Alyssa, and the sound of her warm squirt as it hit my cock was delicious. The woman's breath turned ragged and she flopped to the side, removing herself from the tower of bodies.

I took a sharp breath as fingers dug against my pelvic bone, and the heat above my stomach began to descend as fast as the hand stroking my cock.

“I'm getting close!” I announced as my left foot began shaking. “Just like that! Keep fucking me just like that!”

“Holy shit, the grip!” Yolin commented as my vagina began squeezing her fingers.

I felt the ethereal limb become harder, maybe she activated a skill. It really didn't matter to me as I was on a world of bliss getting finger-banged, clit-tongued, stroked, and nipple-squeezed. There was no going back to having regular sex for me. Even if I got pounded in the perfect position while holding hands and kissing, it wasn't going to cut it. It could be said my standards regarding sex went up quite a bit since meeting the three.

I felt the hand around my cock loosen and the tongue attacking my clit stop. I was about to complain when her tongue went up my cock and her lips closed around my glans. Her tusks made it impossible for Yolin to take me into her mouth, but her tongue-work was as mind-blowing as were her kisses.

The hand that released my cock went to my clit and quickly rubbed it sideways, making me approach climax with every second.

“Uh, gonna cum!” Alyssa announced with a squeal.

I took her right breast with my free hand and gave her nipple some love.

The world was replaced with white flashes of light as I felt the heat at the back of my hips about to explode.

“Fuck!” I groaned. “Cumming! Ah! Shit! AHH!”

The heat rushed out through my cock and into Yolin's mouth as my body tightened with the orgasm. Loud gulping noises came from her as I allowed the pleasure to blind me in a world of white. My cock pulsated and my pussy squeezed the fingers for a few seconds.

Alyssa trembled on top of me, and she moaned loudly while gripping my hand rubbing her pussy. I let out a loud sigh and my arms fell to the sides as my brain got fried with the sensations of cumming. Yolin's tongue licked my urethra and gave my glans a good suck, getting whatever remained in it.

“Your cum is so delicious, Natasha,” the Oni praised me and I felt a huge smile form on my face.

“Woah...” I whispered while taking deep breaths. “That was something.”

Yolin let out a cheerful laugh and lifted Alyssa's body from mine. She gently placed the woman to the other side, then knelt in front of me. We locked eyes and I saw the rampant thirst in hers. She wanted to get pounded hard, and she definitely deserved it after making the three of us cum so good.

I noticed her lips glistening with my cum and I straightened up, grabbed her nape, and gave her a deep kiss. The sweetness of my release made me hum, and her tongue wrestling with mine made me sigh.

She leaned back and spread her legs, giving me a big smile.

“Fuck me, Natasha,” she said.

Her soothing voice had an immediate effect on me, and I covered her body with mine. She put two fingers inside me and rubbed around, then pulled out and covered my cock with my pussy juices. Then, she guided me to her entrance and stroked my cock, making sure I was lubricated.

“It's amazing how big your cock is,” she whispered, grabbing the thing in question at the base.

“I know,” I replied, kissing her neck. “I find it amazing too.”

“I love how it reaches all the way to my womb,” she teased me, letting go of my cock and grabbing my tits. “And how you always blow huge loads inside me, filling me up.”

I stared at her for a few seconds.

“I think Lapia is having a lasting effect on you,” I commented, slowly pushing my hips forward.

Her labia parted and I slowly made my way into her up to half her length. Her pussy was soft, wriggly, and the tightness was divine. She was super wet and I slipped inside with surprising ease.

“Ugh!” she groaned a little, her body trembling from head to toe. “I came a little.”

“Hoo... getting more resistant?” I asked, pulling out until just my glans was inside.

“Not... really...” she said between gasps. “I'm about to cum alreadyyy...! I really like dirty talk too, but I admit Lapia takes it a bit far.”

“Hey!” the woman in question perked up. “Dirty talk is hot!”

We giggled and Alyssa joined, rolling to Yolin's side.

I grabbed Yolin by the waist and plunged deep inside her, getting a loud moan in response. Her pussy clamped and her hands squeezed my tits, which made me moan back.

“Cumming!” the Oni stared into my eyes with a big smile. “Ahhhnn! Mhhh!”

I picked up a fast rhythm and gave her left breast a kiss.

“Hyan!” a surprised yelp escaped my lips as fingers entered my folds. “Yeah, right there!”

Lapia got behind me and grabbed my right ass cheek with a hand as she fingered me with the other. Her lips rained kisses on my back as she glued our bodies.

Alyssa leaned into Yolin and kissed her, grabbing her breasts and playing with them. I brought my right hand to Yolin's crotch and put my thumb on her clit, then gave it a good rub as I fucked her. The watery sounds of my cock going in and out of her divine pussy filled my ears along with Lapia's kisses on my skin and her fingers in my own pussy.

The Luzo sat up and made her way to the Oni's head and stared at the woman for a second. The tank nodded and the healer sat on her face.

“Give me some love, too,” the Luzo said in a pouty tone.

Her deep voice tickled my ears, and I let out a hum. I brought my left hand behind me and searched for the Elf's vulva. She grabbed my hand and guided me herself, where I dug my fingers inside her.

“Your pussy is delicious, Alyssa,” the Oni praised.

“Oh, shit,” the Wizard let out a moan. “Your fingers are so thick! I love them!”

Alyssa moaned and her tail went up as she leaned forward. I saw Yolin's black tongue lick the light purple pussy.

“Mhaa!” I moaned as I poked Yolin's cervix with my glans. “Having sex with a cock feels so fucking good!”

My cock was squeezed in response, the woman shaking with orgasm after orgasm. I looked down and saw her thick whiteness and scooped a bit with a finger, then licked it clean. Lapia gently pulled my braid and I turned around while straightening up, sharing a sloppy kiss with her as her fingers scraped against my pelvic bone.

“I bet,” she whispered into my mouth as her fingers pressed harder against my front.

“Hmmm!!” Alyssa moaned and her head shot back. “Ah, yes! Right there, so good! Aahm!”

As Yolin kept cumming on my cock nonstop, her legs wrapped around my hips and squeezed me with her strong thighs. I let go of her clit and caressed her abs as I shared a long look with Lapia as we locked lips. She bit and nibbled my tongue and lips, releasing hot breaths into my mouth every time we took a breath as her hands followed the movement of my hips to finger me nonstop.

Yolin's hands left my chest and I noticed out of the corner of my eye that she brought them to Alyssa's front instead.

“Ah, fuck!” I groaned into Lapia's mouth as she pinched my clit with her free hand. “That's so good, Lala. Keep going just like that!”

I bent forward and grabbed Yolin by the hips as I slowed down a little while using shallow thrusts to fuck her and pressed my pelvis against hers to stimulate her clit.

My hips slowly numbed along with my back and legs. The stimulation on my cock and pussy was amazing, and getting fingered while fucking was an experience that couldn't be explained with anything other than 'drowning in pleasure'.

“Fuck!” I yelped. “You pussy feels so fucking good, Yolin. Holy shit!”

The pussy in question clamped once again around my cock and squeezed my soul through my cock. I felt all the heat on my chest and stomach going down to my hips, warning me of the coming orgasm.

I took her legs and moved them towards her body, then put my weight on her hips for the last spurt. I had taken an intense like to fucking in the mating press position. I gave Lapia a nod and she removed her fingers from my pussy, then I slowly began to pound the woman under me.

My cock went out to the glans, then I pushed forward, reaching her cervix in a second. Yolin came again, her pussy wriggling round my cock. That felt amazing, and my own orgasm approached faster the more I made the Oni cum.

“Shit!” Yolin hissed, separating from Alyssa's pussy. “Yeah, yeah! Ahh! Fuck me like that!”

I sped up, the slapping of our skin growing in volume and the watery sounds turning more obscene. I drove my cock inside her to the hilt with every thrust, and three fourths out with every pull. I was fucking her hard the way she liked.

Lapia's hands went over my back, caressing me and digging her nails on my skin.

“Ahn!” I moaned as the tank came again and again, squeezing my cock. “You feel so good around my cock, Yolin. I'm getting close!”

“Agh! Cumming!” She announced between gasps and licking Alyssa's pussy. “Your cock is... pushing so hard inside me!”

“Mh!” I grunted as I slammed into her. “I'm going so deep inside you.”

“Holy shit!” Lapia exclaimed. Then she muttered, “I want that, too. But I don't want my hips to break... tch!”

“I'm gonna cum!” I announced, keeping the same speed and depth.

“Cum inside!” Yolin groaned, her pussy gripping my cock. “Deep inside!”

I felt my feet shake, and the heat in my hips rush out.

“Agh!” I groaned as I started to cum. “Hmm! Ahh! Fuck!”

I deeply slammed into Yolin for a few seconds as I released everything inside her pussy as she clamped around my cock which made the act even more pleasurable with her grip.

“Cumming! Cumming!” the Oni moaned and tightened her body as I filled her with my cum. “Shiiiiiiiit!”

I pushed my hips forward to the limit, pressing my cock against her cervix as I emptied myself to the last drop inside her.

“Haaaa... fuck... that feels so good,” I squealed as the orgasm shook my body.

I leaned back and Lapia caught me, helping me keep balance as my sight was covered in a world of white.

“The night is just starting,” Lapia whispered into my ear, then licked my neck.

I shivered in expectation and excitement. We would fuck for hours that night.

Come join the discord! https://discord.gg/v8T58Ehp

Also, here's my Ko-fi if you'd like to donate and help bringing the characters to life (maybe even some scenes, too?)

147