My Atypical Reincarnation
10.5k 16 128
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

My life was great. I was the popular girl with lots of friends, and everyone worshiped the ground I stood on. Some boys particularly were a little open about it. I was happy every day; I was in control of the world around me. My world just so happened to be my Jack Baine High School for geniuses. Everyone here had an IQ of at least one hundred and forty, which was the school's lowest score. Everyone here was destined for greatness.

I was a six-foot-tall beauty with a perfected body that I trained in doing extreme sports. My six-pack was well-defined, my legs toned and well-muscled but juicy, so I didn't look like a muscle freak. I was charismatic and school president of the council that pretty much ran the school. The teachers learned that the students were better at running the school than they themselves and only interviewed when things got extreme. Our investment club has brought the school almost into the list of billionaires and was just shy of another fifty million to bring it in there to join the billionaire club. I was in charge of these geniuses making the final decision in the end.

About ten years ago, the government learned that Geniuses skipping grades all the way to university without meeting others like themselves being surrounded by "Idiots" in comparison was bad for our development. If you're better than everybody intellectually, then either you developed you are better than everybody or were destroyed by the normal masses for not being the same. Either way, they learned only that putting the best and the brightest together as they were developing would bring humanity even further. So they came up with a way to pull this off. On the international stage, a politician named Jack Baine came out with a bill that the best and the brightest from each country to send their best to a school that no country had control over each country apart of it will fund it making it cheaper for everyone to provide the best for these students. This school will then be a boarding school where these students will work towards bettering humanity. No country was allowed to scout them as they could do as they want. This was a neutral bill, and the countries with the most power were against it. So they allowed them to opt-out and not be a part of it. They then created the school and students with one stipulation that all students had to sign in a binding agreement. No joining any power that didn't fund the powers that hadn't joined. Thus created Jack Baine Elementry and Jack Baine High schools, respectively.

I had been going to these schools since they first opened when I was eight years old. My parents were thrilled when I had an IQ test and came out to 239. I was from Canada in a small town with no more than three thousand and was only alive due to mine mining a new gold source in the Northwest territories. It was my ticket out, and my parents sent me immediately. It was a shock leaving the small school of ten students where I thought everyone was an idiot to everyone around me was a genius themselves from all over. Everyone quickly adapted and learned new languages, so we all spoke roughly six languages, English being the main trade language to Spanish, French, German, Russian, Swedish. There were other less common ones, but we quickly grew to be each other's rivals and friends. Everyone had interests that they choose to specialize in that others didn't like so much. I quickly fell in love with extreme sports, but my favorite interest was fighting. I learned eight different martial arts jujitsu, Muay Thai, karate, boxing, and judo were some of my favorites. I competed and prospered. When I left that phase of life before high school. I started and became an avid leader nerd. I wanted to learn to lead others to create the optimal solution through compromise and convincing.

I studied everything I could relate to it. Diplomacy, Psychology self-help books, it ranged them all. After a year, I became our school's Beauty of a School president. I got the clubs going and pointed them in directions to truly separate our school from the governments so that they had no control over it except with laws to keep us all protected. The only thing I couldn't get rid of where the guards surrounding the place for our protection. It wasn't good, as I had found out when I became the student council president. We had an average of forty-five attempted break-ins a month either through the internet or physically trying to steal students' work. That was even counting the attempts of shooting their way in. The superpower that decided not to join realized their mistake and found their technological gap decreased at frightening speed as students in their early teens were learning and creating, becoming their fields leading experts. Finally, I had our students start making self-defense weapons to protect the school. This was my biggest regret. I learned something new that I should have seen coming for someone as smart as me. No matter how smart someone is, if it has never been put into practice, they are bound to fuck up at some point.

I was eighteen now, am six foot tall with double d breasts with a chiseled body as if made from the gods. I have wide hips creating a perfect hourglass figure. I am very proud of it. My Thick muscle toned thighs and perfect legs. My feet would make a foot fetish person literally build a shrine to worship them. I was beautiful and what many would call a narcissist almost on how proud of it I was. But none of that matter as I heard gunfire in the background as I heard the screams of my fellow geniuses who only wanted to create. I heard it all. I sat at my desk with a simple three fifty-seven magnum with six rounds. I was doomed as American soldiers slaughtered the students furthering humanity just because they didn't want to live in fear of them. It looked like they were capturing as many as possible as the TV screens showed me video surveillance. As they were in the compound, killing the soldiers defending us, and capturing who they could, killing who they couldn't. The soldiers were pissed at their casualties we inflicted without new defense towers. I had one last surprise as they neared me.

I was sad tears slowly dripped for my mistake. This was my fault, and I knew it weeks after I paled when I realized what I started as students proudly showed me their work. One showed me an automated drone that could hold six hundred rounds with three fire patterns and an Aimbot. Another happily showed me Exo suits that could shrug off all small arms fire. More and more inventions to bring humanity forward a step than the one that made me realize and pale came in. An Emp bomb without needing a nuclear explosion could turn a country back to the stone age.

That's when I realized what was going to happen, and frantically told the students to do whatever they could to manufacture more defenses to be able to stop a literal army coming down on us. I set up a missile launcher because I knew we only had one option, Aggressive neutrality. We didn't make it in time. Americans will not allow anyone who can challenge their sovereignty to bully the world.

The door burst open, and I didn't point my magnum at the soldiers; I pointed it at myself, put it to my head, and smiled at them, my perfect teeth showing. The soldiers I heard over the surveillance systems wanted me alive. Out of everyone in the school, I knew the most as they were raiding the school computers for all information we created over the years.

"Girl, put down the gun. You don't want to do this." a soldier said in English to me, trying to talk me out of killing myself. I laughed and grabbed something out from under the desk.

"Put your commander on speaker, Grunt. I have a few words. If he doesn't," I pull out a button hooked to a deadman's switch attached to myself. "I will press this button, I won't tell you what this button will do, but I will say this," I pause, feeling like I was in a movie. My grief, though, kept my head clear. My anger fueled the fire I felt, "You will not like it." My smile blossomed with crazy zeal on my beautiful face. It creeped out the soldier, and I put down the gun and picked up the remote for some classical music. Flight of the bumblebee came on, and I giggled and picked up the gun the soldier watching me.

"This is General Getty," I laugh at a subtle gaming joke I heard with his name, "You asked to talk to me, School Council President."

"Ah, yes, I wish you to all leave General Getty for this game is starting or about to end for both parties. I want you to release all students you have captured and to compensate us for all the casualties your terrorist organization has done to us, or I will press this button." The soldier looked at me, irked at what I called the US Army.

"Well, Ms. Chelsea, we are not a terrorist group, and you have no means to negotiate with us," he replied, and I sighed. I knew it was a long shot. The reason I couldn't tell him what my next move was they could stop it if I did.

"That's a shame, Mr. Getty. Then it's time to write GG for the Americans. You may have won this battle but lost this war," I press the button, and rumbling was heard. "That Mr. Getty was an EMP missile aimed at the center of the united states. I have also invited the world and gave them the knowledge of how to make things here you're trying to take for yourself in the hard drives. It is a very robust package and will take some time you have..." I look at the TV behind him with a new countdown of our communication system uploading our information onto the internet for everyone to see, "five minutes for the world to receive what you have fought and killed us for. That missile is enough to send you to the stone age Mr. Getty. Good playing with you, GG." I didn't tell him the last thing as I saw the soldier's dawning realization of what was happening and ran to tackle me.

It was in slow motion for me. My breathing rapidly, my gun under my chin as all my choices have reached me here. I breathed my last breath as the soldier leaps over the desk. The world has watched as the American army took out our defenses. Our surveillance systems have recorded all of this. I have created a new era in this world, and my Smile is beautiful; it is the smile of a champion who is recorded and sent worldwide. I hope my sacrifice has meaning, I think, in my head.

With that, I pull the trigger as I first feel the touch of that soldier, and my world ends. Black, Followed with a clapping sound, and the world around me is a study. A small girl sits clapping.

"What the fuck?" It was a first for me to be this confused.

"Hello, Martyr Chelsea. You have noticed the new world around you." Says the small girl in front of me. "Welcome to my world. Although you can not stay here long, I truly was happy with what I witnessed that I decided to talk to you." She giggled at my confused face. "I have decided to save you for a game of the gods, but as the god of Martyrism, you were a prime example of a job well done. Sacrificing for a new era to dawn on your work while killing millions dooming more for the escape of a bully using their thumb to keep the rest down. I was delighted with it."

"Wha-"

"Sorry, Chelsea, I can't answer most questions because that would be against the rules. I will put you into a new world, and you will be given a random system, but you can never reincarnate again because of this. Now I will leave you with one thing the consequences of your sacrifice. Your friends and fellow students died when the second bomb went off, destroying everything the US Army worked for attacking you. The Majority of America went lights out and the enemies they spent years collecting brought the hammer down as most of the military they took pride in was useless scrap for the EMP bomb. The world basically went into wars for five years, coming down eventually to make a new government, but this time a world order for the advancement of humanity as a whole the school was rebuilt and Held a monument to you and your fellow students for the sacrifice you made."

My tears flowed. I was shocked that right after my sacrifice, I knew what came of it. I was touched my hands covered my mouth as I started a New Era.

"Your video with your friends fighting with your eventual suicide for the cause is now a video all students watch as a history tape that's required to show the dedication for the human race." I sobbed. I was immortalized, leaving my mark for centuries. "Now Chelsea, I need you to pay attention as your new world is vastly different from your own I can't say anything about it but good luck."

128