Baby Stage
7.6k 25 108
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The world was dark and squishy, and I instantly knew that I was in a womb. I had hands and legs forming, so I was at least a month or so in, but that could also depend on what I was becoming. The goddess never said I would be human. That made me wonder what I was as my eyes had not developed; I could only feel. I realized there was nothing to do but sit in my mind going crazy if I did nothing. I quickly went back to old meditation exercises to feel a state of nothing. My mind was always hyper thinking super quick without meditation and achieving a good state; we could easily become stuck in our own mind.

Days turned to weeks as I grew in the womb meditating, trying to keep my sanity. One day as I was still in my mediation, I kicked out with surprise as I felt something that I never felt before on the edge of my senses. My surprise was fleeting as I went back to trying to sense it again. I was not called a genius for no reason as I found it quickly. It was surreal. I tried gripping it or interacting with it. It was weeks before I gripped it and brought it to myself. I was immersed in a new form of fun and knowledge that I was learning. More months went by as I started storing the substance into all parts of myself, gathering more and storing it, trying to learn what it was.

I was almost fully grown, but I was now stuck in the world of meditation, not paying attention to anything happening around me as nothing ever happened. My body was now filled to the brim with this new energy, so I started compressing it to store more. It became condensed as the days came and went, Then one day, I tried turning it into a whirlpool. It started constantly sucking in new energy from around my body, so I desperately brought in new energy to study this new phenomenon. I was intrigued as it continued growing when the world around me started to compress. I was jolted awake I was being given birth too. This was a novel experience. I slid down headfirst, and after some time, I was out into the world that was fucking cold.

Someone wrapped me in a towel and wiped up the fluids on me before a fresh blanket was used to keep me warm. I was cradled and hugged tight by what I guess is my new mother. I never had much to say about my old mother as she basically gave me up when she realized that I could become more and banked on me to help her later, I guess. I didn't know I was still too young as I felt her love, and she would call, but I grew distant as I grew up and focused on my interests. I could really use a good run to parkouring around just the struggle of getting to the next place. I wanted to run so badly. I want to go jump from a plane and feel the wind on my skin. Ah, I'm getting stuck in my mind again. I start to open my eyes, smiling when my smile freezes.

I cry in shock, and the body starts the tears. Rabbit ears are on the top of her head, her breasts are huge, and I am in shock. What the Fuck?! If this person has rabbit ears, then don't I as well? I am overwhelmed, and my brain goes into overdrive, then something else shows—a blue pop up window.

--

Congratulations, You Have received the Futanari System.

Based on your previous incarnation, you have received a random system as willed by all gods that have been given to you. All contestants have received a random System based on their previous incarnations personality.

Congrats and good luck on your new Life.

--

What the fuck? The Fuck!? What the FUCK IS THIS?!?! Based on my personality, I get A FUCKING DICK? I do not get what personality trait do I have that I get a dick? I am confused. I don't know what-?

I hear a gasp, and I look seeing my mother heard something, and I see they have opened my blanket looking down. I am a baby, and I know already that my dick is going to be huge. They will obviously think I am male for years, but then the person my mother is talking to finds a vagina hiding under the balls, and their talk started getting heated when my mother dismissed the women and held me, cuddling with me. I was overwhelmed; my blanket-covered it, but as a fucking baby, it's five inches flaccid as a baby, and it will grow as I do. It will be a work of mass seduction on women who are into larger sizes. I was amazed I knew in my last incarnation I would take a ride on something as large as this will be. I would take it as a novel experience to try it once.

I need to stop NOW. I stop myself as the warmth of my mother cradling me. I need to clear my mind. I started to meditate, refreshing, and clearing my mind. I started to absorb that mysterious energy.

A day passes, and I am drinking milk from my mother. As I do, I question myself; I question this life. I am happy about my sacrifice, but I don't want to be a Martyr again. I will strive to live this life till I die, for it's all I have left. I will do what I need to do to live it fully. I want to live till I am over a hundred. I do not need power or anything; I want to be happy. I want my interests to be seen how far I can go.

My mother stops feeding me when I am full and burps me those lovely silver ears atop her head. I find them cute I want to feel those furry silver ears so bad. I reach my hands up, and my mother looks at my reaching up and lifts to whatever it is as I just keep reaching, she gets an 'Oh that's what' face, and her ear comes down to me. I feel the softness of the fur, and electricity runs through me as I love the softness. I love it! I calm down, but as I play with my mother's ears with my tiny hands in the back of my mind, I wonder if there will be more animal girls in this world. I hope so. I wonder what status-.

--

Status

Name:

Age: 1 day old

Titles: Heir to the High Silver Tower

Race: Beastkin - Magical Silver Bunny-kin

Level: 1

XP: 0

System points: 0

Mana: 54/54

Strength: 1

Agility: 1

Vitality: 1

Intelligence: 56

Wisdom: 82

Luck: 5

Points to Spend: 0

Shop - Currently Unavailable;

Inventory - Currently Unavailable;

Lottery - 1 Free package available;

--

Okay, I guess the menu for this system works by thinking the right words. It seems my physical stats are meager, but I guess being a baby is helping that immensely being low. It probably means I can train stats, unlike most video games, where they want you to allocate points into it from levels. My wisdom and Intelligence are through the roof. My Mana is... What the heck is that? Well, I will find out I have plenty of time. My race and title were fascinating. There must be many species and sub-species for all races then I wondered about the Magical Part, though. The Heir part means That My mother or father is powerful or running. I saw another Bunny-kin though with my mother, so I am going to guess Powerful.

The last thing, though, was to open my Free package. Open my package.

--

Congratulations Package unlocked, Distributing the random package

--

--

Congrats, You have received the Body enhancer package

- Plus 1 random Body enhancement related to your system

- Plus 1 Stat package

- Plus 1 Race upgrade

--

Interestingly I have no idea what to expect and hope my luck was good to me. Use a Race upgrade.

--

Congrats, You have used the Ultra Rare Race upgrade. You may choose between the following options:

- High Magical Silver Bunny-kin

- Toxic Magical Silver Bunny-kin

- Specter Bunny-kin

--

I will take High Magical Silver Bunny-kin. Thank you.

--

Congrats, You are changing to High Magical Bunny-Kin.

A rare species That is Highly magical in nature, bringing out all the bunny-kins natural abilities and enhancing them in every way. It was a Species that when the humans they enslaved the bunny-kin before bred out to lower their power. They are highly sensitive to Mana and collect it easier, making them Natural Wizards.

--

Awsome then Pain flared through my body, and I cried out, letting go of my mother's ears as I could feel my muscles move and my body grow and revert. I had no idea anymore and passed out from it really quickly.

It was Hours later. I guess as my mother was the first thing I noticed. Her constant talking to me over the day was starting to make more sense to me. But that was fast, even for me. Another bunny-kin looked on and was really happy as he talked to my mother. I felt a lot better, and that mysterious energy seemed to be even easier for me to feel now; even when I am not meditating, I can feel it and gather it. Awesome, I like this. I look down, and my Penis is now six inches flaccid, and it couldn't have been more than a day. That's fantastic, I think sarcastically.

I wonder about the other things the system gave me, but my mother looks worried about me. I will give it a day or two before I use them. I smile and meditate.

My next week, I let myself meditate, eat, and shit, keeping the cycle of a baby entertaining my mother with a smile or something to make her happy. She once and a while has someone over and sounds like she is bragging. I was learning the words quickly, it wasn't easy, but it was the words being used around me without reference most of the time.

I was alone now, though, and my mother was asleep, so I was ready for what was next. Use Body enhancement.

--

Body enhancement Randomizing...

--

--

Congrats, You have received Sexual Tyranasourous enhancement.

Your sexual energy surges and stamina enhanced anything related to sex is tripled.

--

My body didn't go crazy on me this time, but now I have a big dick and what seems like a huge stamina pool. This system has it out for me. I think about it, and I always was interested in both genders, but I always stuck to men as that it was a boy who first talked my pants off. I sigh and open my stats package.

--

Congrats on opening a Stat Package you have received:

- Charisma Stat candies x5

- Luck candies x2

- Free point allocation candy

--

I will save these for when I am older. I need to check things out sooner or later, but I will leave them in limbo with the System.

I am looking forward to being able to Walk and Talk.

108