The Doorknocker
7k 4 125
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Years went by, and my Maid Emily came back with. She had gone into the forest with soldiers to experience the thrill of killing and the experience along with that. She was fifteen now and had grown from cute to brilliantly beautiful with her White hair, toned body, and C-cup breasts. Her white fur little cute tail her long legs. I ate her with my eyes, which reminded me that I had an extra part down there. I have literally been so focused on my research. I never even looked at how I look for the past ten or eleven years. I tunnel vision hard and without realizing it I turned eighteen. Apparently, I will need to work on that.

I run to a mirror and look at myself. I am roughly five feet tall with C cups... Wow, already that is large for my age, I think. My fur is growing a shiny silver up just past my elbows, same with my legs. My skin is smooth white human skin. I wondered about that as all bunny-kin seem to have different color hair and skin, but I guess with literally different races, it makes sense. My dick now, though, flaccid is eight and a half inches. I haven't gotten hard, but this will be a monster. I think a monster like this deserves its own name. How about doorknocker? I kind of like doorknocker. I am not sure, though. My body is still growing, so it might grow even more. I look at my symmetrical face, flawless in appearance; there is a small birthmark under my right breast. I like this body; my silver ears look cute and match my body. The only thing is doorknocker does not fit.

My ears twitch, and I have a Maid behind the door peeking at me, assessing myself. "Emily, my peeping maid, come in," Her body unwillingly comes in her face deeply blushing her ears down cutely. Her white hair and body look so delectable to me now. I haven't been paying attention to others, and my maid looks delicious. My dick is starting to swell as I look at my personal maid. It was ten inches and growing, and her eyes were glued to it.

She was in what my previous incarnation would call a french maid uniform, making me wonder where the tradition came from. "What were you doing, Emily?" I ask pointedly, her expression shy. "Tell me the truth, Emily; it will make both of us happier." Now the slave collar glows with the command.

"Ma'am, The truth is, why haven't you taken my virginity?" She questioned, and my face blanked. "I was talking with the other maids, and you haven't taken anyone. You have such an amazing thing, but you aren't making use of it to breed us!" She was getting riled up, "For years, I thought your curiosity with it would get you to use the majestic thing to take me. Every day I stared at it, you would even watch as I stared at you, wanting it pussy wet. Yet you wouldn't touch me. You are stuck in your research!" She was crying now, looking at me, "You look at us but don't see us we don't exist to you none of the servants. Things are being done around you. Alchemy ingredients don't just show up! The room doesn't magically get cleaned! We are around you, but you don't even notice anything but your research. I have seen your mom stand BESIDE YOU for an entire day, and you not even notice her existence! I want you inside me breeding me along with the rest of the maids in the tower! That's what us Bunny-Kin do! It's how we survive is through breeding with the strong on mass!"

"Day after day, I help you dress, brush your hair with a sopping wet pussy. My pheromones even affect your majesty, but you are so stuck in your head, thinking. The Sad part is I think at this point I would win a fight with you. You are almost at the level of a paper arch wizard. All the power of one none of the techniques to make you one!" She was a mess of emotions. The only reason she even blew up like this was I forced her.

"You are correct," I start her face looking up at me, shocked at my simple acknowledgment, "I have blinded myself with the search for something fascinating. In fact, my mother was much more tactful than your brutal honesty Emily." I smile at her shy blush covered with tears. "Also, in fact, we are about to go on a journey you and I for a while so that I may learn through combat. Also, if you wanted me to break you in Emily, you just needed to get my attention and ask." Her face was shocked, blushing, and generally a mess. I was standing naked in front of her with a sobbing girl who was on her knees.

"Let's clean up, Em' and let's settle you down, okay?" Her emotions were a wreak and doorknocker, which I think has caught on in my head, is starting to give me signals to have my way with her. We shower with some extra enhancements to refresh the mind, and I clean with her wiping under her breasts, and start to get more into it.

She reciprocates my action by grabbing the flaccid doorknocker working it as it steadily grows in her hand. I grab her chin and turn her face to me, and we start kissing. Her hand giving me pleasure. I am fondling her warm water raining down on us. I get really horny, and I think that isn't only water as I put my hand to her pussy and start playing with her. Our tongues dancing together, we start to enjoy each other's bodies. Moans muffled in each other's mouths. "I want to fuck you, Emily; you want the doorknocker knocking?" I ask, making sure of consent.

"Please, Ma'am Fuck me," This is all I need; I smile at her. I grab her by the hair and bring her head back to kiss her hard. "Then Fuck, we shall!" I happily announce anticipation to use this monstrosity. "Get on all fours, Em' You are going to need the support." She gets down on the marble shower floor and brings her ass up, face laying down. I look at my excited doorknocker standing at thirteen inches inch and a half diameter; he looks hungry.

I put one finger in her pussy and her tight, wet, and stretchy, and I quickly follow up with a second, then the third finger stretching her, and she moans with pleasure. Her body seems very stretchy, so I put my tip. It was warm and wet, and I plunged in, working my way deeper. I hear a solid scream of pleasure and paint as Doorknocker kept coming. I was lost in the new pleasure; the difference was remarkable that I don't think I could put to works as her tight vaginal walls encircled me. "I am Halfway in Em' Get ready!" I plunge and feel my tip knocking on something, and I stop. She yelps with a trickle of blood still on my dick; I lean forward. I message a breast and use the other on her sensitive clit. "You okay?" She nods. "Yes, Ma'am, Just a second, I need to adjust." I can't see her face, and I slightly regret that. "I'm okay now. Let's continue, Ma'am."

I am happy as I withdraw all the way slowly to the tip before slowly plunging my way in till I knock on her wombs door. Her cry of painful pleasure sent shocks as she squeezed me. I worked in and out slowly and was slowly losing myself in the pleasure. As I picked up the pace, I saw her cum, her screams of pleasure, and her ejaculate on me. I mercilessly continued plowing her. She came again and again, and I continued working in knocking on her innermost door. I lost myself in pleasure and was ramming her now. I think she attracted attention, but I couldn't care as my instincts took over and pleasure was building. Long was the shower been forgotten as it continued to rain down on us as I took my slave maid Emily hard each time knocking her womb her painful pleasure.

"I'm Going to cum, Em'" I announced, which I am sure Emily didn't even hear as I plowed her. I reached forward, brought her up to me, and kissed them as I plunged doorknocker and knocked, blowing a large load into my Em'. The ejaculation's pleasure sent me for a spin as I was totally lost. My world destroyed only white as I coated her womb white.

I would say I was exhausted, but that would be a lie. After coming down for the peak, I was ready to go again. I was kissing Em' Her face was lost in pleasure as I started again without pulling out, laying down bringing Em' with me. I used her body to bring myself more and more pleasure again. She moans and screams. "Ma'am, your too much. I need a rest," She begged as I was lost in using her body, bringing me up knocking on her door. I lost my world again, painting her insides. I pulled out after this time. I was horny as fuck, but I didn't want to kill Emily as my last bit of rationality broke through. She was in the shower with that cute, pleasured face. I left the shower, and my Mother was smiling.

"About time your little slave has been begging for-." she looked down at Doorknocker. "Oh my, didn't get that from your father nor me. I will get more servents." I was lost in how horny I was. My mother sent in a naked girl. I didn't even register who I pulled her to my bed and ravished her. I was in love with the pleasure this thing gave. I have the time of my life as I fucked an unknown number of girls releasing pent-up emotions and lust for two days. When I stopped a new girl, my stamina unending was in a musky room filled with unconscious women with semen leaking out their pussies. I was tempted to continue but stopped myself.

"Tell my mother that I am awake temporarily as I am quite exhausted and need sleep and send someone to clean here," I command and go to the room next door, which is Emily. Seeing she is lying in bed sleeping, I crawl in beside her and sleep.

125