The Strong
4.9k 8 89
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Emily and I were getting ready to go on the journey. I took my basics that my mother didn't outright say no to, along with a lot of my potions. I took some clothes and backups but no more than two outfits in the end. Then I remembered I had a system I used It so little I keep forgetting about it.

--

Status

Name: Chelsea

Age: 18 years old

Titles: Heir to the High Silver Tower, Magical Genius, Research Maniac

Race: Beastkin - High Magical Silver Bunny-kin

Level: 1

XP: 0

System points: 18300

Mana: 5983/5983

Strength: 19

Agility: 18

Vitality: 30

Intelligence: 106

Wisdom: 152

Luck: 5

Points to Spend: 0

Shop - New Items available;

Inventory - Currently Unavailable;

Lottery - Available;

--

Wow, I thought. Wonder where those system points came from? Is there a record-?

--

Records of Points:

+1000 For Impregnating a girl

+1000 For Impregnating a girl

+1000 For Impregnating a girl

+1000 For Impregnating a girl

+1000 For Impregnating a girl

+1000 For Impregnating a girl

+1000 For Impregnating a girl

+1000 For Impregnating a girl

+1000 For Impregnating a girl

+1000 For Impregnating a girl

+1000 For Impregnating a girl

+1000 For Impregnating a girl

+1000 For Impregnating a girl

+1000 For Impregnating a girl

+100 for Ejaculating Inside a girl

+100 for Ejaculating Inside a girl

+100 for Ejaculating Inside a girl

+100 for Ejaculating Inside a girl

...

--

WHAT?!? I am going to be a dad? I am a father. I sit down, shocked. My system incentives me to knock on a girl's door and impregnating them? What is this? That's why I have so many points?

I was sitting in my room, confused for who knows how long. Before my mother came into the room, I was sitting there lost my brain just ceased function.

"Chelsea? Chelsea?" My mother shook me, and I looked at her.

"Mother, am I a dad now?" I asked simply, "Am I a father?" it was all I could ask. My system just told me I made fourteen babies, and I have no idea what to do.

"Yes, Honey, such strong offspring will be coming. I am happy for more grandkids!" I was still in shock. Her happy tone continued as she rambled for a bit before noticing that I was out of it.

"Honey, you know you can't stay here and look after them, right? You are the strong let the women take care of it. The Strong must pave the way for their children. You create how the rest of society sees them. If you are weak, they will be weak in the eyes of others. Let the girls take care of them. You can see them when you are back, But you are the strong your back settles all those you choose to care about upon your back." She said determinedly. "The strong don't think like the weak, Honey. You Are Strong! ACT LIKE IT!" She yelled it in my face, the last sentence waking me out of it.

I am strong? No, I am not, but if Society needs me to be so my new kids my responsibilities can have a better life then, I will be strong. Like my friends before in my previous life, I will become strong and not make the same mistake. I will be strong with my back wide enough to carry them.

I stood with my eyes determined. I will be a terrible dad, but I will be the back that supports them. I might not see all my kids or see their important moments, but I will be the back they can use to make a life. I will be their support so strong it will become unshakable.

My mother looked into my eyes and nodded. "Good honey, you are Strong Act like it; I give you three days before you must leave." With that, she left the room, and my determination surged. I will make use of all avenues available to me.

I look at the Shop function and look up what it is selling.

--

Shop

Talent Shop

Skill Shop

Item Shop

Stat Shop

--

--

Talent Shop

Knuckle Talent - 2000 Points

Perfect Image - 3000 Points

Tough Skin - 2000 Points

--

--

Skill Shop

Inventory - 2000 Points

Mana Cultivation - 4000 Points

Mana Compression - 10000 Points

Alchemy - 2000 points

--

--

Item Shop

Level up Candy - 1000 Points

Arcane Staff - 1000 Points

Fruit of a Hallowed tree - 7000 Points

Nipple Piercing of Stamina - 2000 Points

--

--

Stat Shop

Ingenuity Candy - 10000 Points

Agility Candy - 5000 Points

Toughness Candy - 1000 Points

Reflex Candy - 5000 Points

--

Well, some of them are pretty weird, but a lot there, and with my points, I can purchase a lot of them. The high points ones must be rarer and worth more. I Purchase Ingenuity Candy and reflex Candy toughness Candy to start. I eat the toughness of Candy, getting a nice sour flavor.

--

Congratulations, You have partaken the Toughness Candy Unlocking Stat Toughness.

Scanning...

Scanning...

You have Received an Initial Toughness Stat of 13

--

I took the Inguenity Candy, and It had a bold Mango flavor,

--

Congratulations, You have partaken the Inguenity Candy Unlocking Stat Inguenity.

Scanning...

Scanning...

You have Received an Initial Inguenity Stat of 34

--

I then took the Reflex Candy finishing my current initial purchases. As the Reaction Candy entered my mouth, I had the feeling I forgot something strongly. The Lemon flavor filled my mouth.

--

Congratulations You have partaken the Reflex Candy Unlocking Stat Reflex

Scanning...

Scanning...

You have Received an Initial Reflex Stat of 21

--

I forgot something important to do with the System, and I couldn't remember. I only had one interaction with it, though. I thought for a bit and remembered the initial package it gave me. Oh, I had more candies, sweet. I didn't know how to withdraw them, though. I looked at the skill shop, and my logical conclusion was to purchase the Inventory.

--

Congratulations You have purchased the inventory function of the System

You have been allocated 50 Inventory slots.

--

I look into the Inventory function and See one cell of the fifty full when I concentrated on it; it showed the candies left uneaten for eighteen years. I hope they are still good. I tried using the inventory, and with a simple thought, it entered my hand. I decided to take the Luck Candies. I partook the First oddly flavorless.

--

You have Taken the Lucky Candy. Spin the wheel.

--

Interesting, and I spun. The wheel had numbers from one to twenty of various sizes making one being the most likely to spin onto. As it is spinning, I was hoping for the twenty, but it landed on a three.

--

Congrats. You have Earned 3 Luck.

--

I took another, hoping for better luck this time. Better luck now, better luck later, I hoped, and the candy entered my mouth with that thought.

--

You have Taken the Lucky Candy. Spin the wheel.

--

Spin.

--

Congrats. You have Earned 5 Luck.

--

Better but not much. I wish I got more, but It wasn't the worst. I then Took the Free Point Allocation candy. It was a hard chocolate flavor like super dark chocolate. I miss Chocolate now.

--

You have Taken the Free Point Allocation Candy. Spin the wheel.

--

I pinned again, but this time the wheel only had one through ten points. It landed nicely on a seven.

--

Congrats. You have Earned 7 Free Point Allocation.

--

I then took all the sweet Charisma Candies separately. But not before putting all my free points in luck. Who didn't want to get lucky?

--

Congratulations You have partaken the Charisma Candy Unlocking Stat Reflex

Scanning...

Scanning...

You have Received an Initial Charisma Stat of 43

--

--

You have Taken the Charisma Candy. Spin the wheel.

--

--

Congrats. You have Earned 1 Charisma.

--

Shit spin. I curse.

--

You have Taken the Charisma Candy. Spin the wheel.

--

--

Congrats. You have Earned 12 Charisma.

--

Fuck ya! Good spin. I found myself in a totally new mood from earlier.

--

You have Taken the Charisma Candy. Spin the wheel.

--

--

Congrats. You have Earned 2 Charisma.

--

Fuck Again as I took the next.

--

You have Taken the Charisma Candy. Spin the wheel.

--

--

Congrats. You have Earned 7 Charisma.

--

Not bad, I look At my new status.

--

Status

Name: Chelsea

Age: 18 years old

Titles: Heir to the High Silver Tower, Magical Genius, Research Maniac

Race: Beastkin - High Magical Silver Bunny-kin

Level: 1

XP: 0

System points: 300

Mana: 5983/5983

Strength: 19

Agility: 18

Reflex: 21

Vitality: 30

Toughness: 13

Charisma: 65

Ingenuity: 34

Intelligence: 106

Wisdom: 152

Luck: 20

Points to Spend: 0

Shop - Items available;

Inventory - 50 slots Available;

Lottery - Available;

--

That was all my current points. Now I had to question while I am at home for the next day or so, should I impregnate more girls? My mind reeled from it blatantly using girls like that. I couldn't bring myself to blatantly using the servents here when I wasn't lost in lust. I will not use my status here to empower myself. No matter how willing, I need to seduce outside and learn to be the predator that this system wants. I need strength, and Cheating is cheating myself out of making me weaker. I will not be weak. My back must be strong. I just caught the conundrum of how this society works; the very thoughts I had was as one of the weak.

I could get strong by getting the weak to take my seed. They use my back to lift themselves out of poverty and further their plans. The Strong reciprocate by dominating them and protecting them. The strong don't care what the weak think. Why? We are Strong; the Strong take what they want. That is Strong. I want to get stronger, so why care what the weak think? The Weak care because the weak are no stronger than them. They manipulate feelings and thoughts motives so that they can not be as weak. Me, I can fucking stop bullets; I can stop a nuke. I can cause a Meteor to hit the ground. If I choose to kill thousands, if not millions, what do I care what one person thinks?

I need to get out of a weak mindset. I find my mother again. "Mother send servents to my room. I know you don't mind, and I will give you the grandkids as you so wish." Her smile was radiant at my attitude; I could see it.

"Okay, Honey, don't forget Three days I will Kick you out. Be ready." She told me with an even larger smile than before.

"I got it. In two days, I will finish with these girls and travel to become stronger. I will be a powerhouse the world has never seen. I will come back Victorious in my Silver Glory. I will bring Bunny-kin to a Golden era of prosperity in this world, for I may not be strong now, but I will be Strong." I said, determined to make my place. My thoughts and convictions to stand tall.

I received another smile as I left the room and Found Emily. "Emily, I will be pouring out lust the next two days," Her excitement showed quickly, wanting to be a part of it. "You can join us after you retrieve these supplies. I started naming things from food to ingredients that were common for potions and things for the trip. Basics and more advanced things for my profession. She listed that Out, and I told her to write it out and do it. She left in a hurry to do her task, and I went to my room.

Waiting was an eighteen-year-old grey bunny-kin girl anticipating me. "Good call, more girls." I'm smiling as she shows me her body. Her D cup breasts bare to me, her tight pussy bared already wet thinking of me. Her small grey bush above her pussy excited me more. I stripped. Doorknocker appeared, and her anticipation increased. It stood tall at thirteen inches, ready to knock on her door.

I sat down on the edge of my bed. I pulled her to me, and she brought her head down to mine, and we kissed. she straddled me, and I pull back. "Impale yourself," I order and go back to kissing her. she brought that now dripping pussy with no foreplay other than some basic kissing and worked it in on her own. She barely worked a few inches when I reached my hands out and pushed her ass down. Guiding her with my hands, she was halfway down, and I put strength behind it, and she took eleven inches. Her gasp and yelps just made me harder. There was something to the domination and conquering of a pussy or a girl that was a pleasure in itself. I never felt in my previous incarnation the emotion welled in my and I released it on this girl. I had no idea about her name or her position. But I conquered her. I used my hands to bring her a screaming orgasm on my dick, impaling herself harder and harder. Without my guidance, she didn't have the strength any longer to hold herself up. I put my mouth to her breasts, biting a nipple receiving a cry of pleasure as I took her.

I had no idea as the second girl came in black hair and skin tone to match another bunny-kin waiting for me, but the current girl was first. She was impaled and a screaming mess as she reached more and more orgasms on my dick. I took her hard without care, knocking on her womb's door before ejaculating in her with a hard bite to her nipple.

She screamed in ecstasy as I filled her up. Once the semen stopped flowing, I pushed her off, and she fell to the floor, moaning, and semen leaking from her. The next girl had already stripped herself her black fur and black skin with nice B cup breasts and another nice cute pussy hairless and dripping, and she looked to be nineteen I half registered. "On the bed, ass up on all fours." I care none for their wants. I started to lose myself to my lust as I took it out on the girls my mother sent.

89