Adventurers Guild
4.1k 4 84
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I am deep in Emily, her face in the pillow doing almost nothing as she moans loudly as I knock on her door, continuously bringing her to yet another orgasm. I feel tired, but the pleasure keeps me going, and I released sperm into her again, inside her tight pussy. Semen overflows, leaking onto the bed. Mally comes over and tiredly licks up leftovers from Emily's pussy enjoying the taste. I see her body and grab her ass when a knock happens on the door, interrupting us. I sigh and withdraw from Emily and let go of Mally's nice bubble butt. Emily flops down pasted out from the long night of fun.

I open the door and what greets me is a young adult female blushing HARD. Cute, I think the girl trying hard at me and down at Doorknocker covered with semen and female ejaculate. Standing tall in its glory. I look at her; she couldn't be older than twenty-eight, I would guess, breasts barely noticeable in her barmaid outfit and barely taller than me standing at five foot seven. She was staring down at my dick and gulped. She was a dog-kin, one of the weaker species that populates the beast-kin plains.

"Well?" I ask; standing there naked, I thought of Mally's fantastic Bubble butt waiting to be pierced.

"Umm, Breakfast is r-r-ready a-a-nd is t-t-that real?" She couldn't help herself and ask her blush looked permanent.

"Yes, want to try it for a spin?" I didn't think it was possible, but her blush deepened, looked towards the stairs, and was in a conundrum. Then nodded. I smiled and stepped out of the doorway, and she entered. I closed the door behind us and hugged her from behind. Now I grabbed those breasts and started kneading them, achieving a moan from her. Mally Looked disappointed and happy. She crawled up beside the now unconscious Emily and started masturbating, watching me seduce this girl. I whispered in her ear, "Show me that cute body, and I will show you a time you'll never forget." She looked lost but took off her barmaid outfit showing me everything as she didn't have any panties on receiving my smile. I went back to giving her pleasure as I felt her getting wet. Her blond tail wagged as I teased her pussy and a small yelp as I messaged her clit. I thought she was ready and leaned back and lined the tip of the doorknocker up.

"Get ready your about to go for a ride," I state, and I enter her wet hole, the walls tight, and I pushed through her and slowly made my way deep till I was knocking on another wombs door. I smile as I give her no time to think as I started to withdraw and fuck her brains out. As I did, she howled in pleasure and pain. The pain, I think, disappeared quickly as I fucked her standing up from behind. Her howls echoed in the room, and Mally was going at it hard, and she squirted on the bed to the girl howling out. She visibly ejaculated on me, and I could see the foam now dripping to the floor. I kept up the pace, and eventually, I put her face to the bed, which I am sure has bodily fluids all over, rubbing her sensitive nose in it. I grabbed those hips and went to pound town on her, Knocking continually on her wombs door as she was a mess from the rough fuck. Her howling never stopped for anything but more air as I continued until I blew a load into her soaking wet pussy.

"Chelsea, That was fucking hot," Mally mention and crawled over to clean doorknocker as I withdrew. She licked up all the cum left on my dick and took time to worship it, making sure not a spot was left on it. I grew to want to blow another load, so I took Mally's face and forced her to look into my eyes. "Mally, this will be the last time I blow a load today. I want you to swallow it all." Her eyes told me she wanted it. I proceeded to skull fuck the wanting succubus.

The Girl got her wits as I skull fucked Mally. "Wow, You did not lie." The girl had more wits about her after the fucking than before. "The guests hoped you would be quieter tonight than last night also; Food was ready." She put herself back together with a new white line originating from between her legs, moving slowly down. "If you want another night, please pay double as you are quite loud." I chuckle at the irony as neither Emily nor Mally is as loud as her.

"No problem. We will have another night, and the price is not a problem; we will be down in a minute to eat; thank you." With that, she exited the room with a smile on her face. I was working my way deeper in a sex demon's throat; she was talented and got to eight inches but couldn't do more as I let her go and let her gag herself. Her moist mouth with her tongue skills I enjoyed to the fullest she brought me to the edge. "Be prepared, Mally. I am going to blow my load into your awaiting throat," I stated, and I shoved as deep as I could go, the full eight inches, and let loose. I pumped, getting more pleasure from the skull fucking I was giving, and as I felt myself come to an end, I finished in her mouth. She let me go with a pop sound showed me the last of my semen in her mouth before then closing and swallowing. I felt my lust surge again. I held myself back.

"Let us wake up Emily and Eat," I stated, and Mally looks down at her stomach and states, "I am not sure if I am hungry after that load." I laugh and wake Emily regardless, and we use an available bucket and cloth to make ourselves presentable to the public, at least partially. The bucket was left outside the door. A certain barmaid must have brought it.

All three of us are tired of a night of proclivities and eat in silence. The room stares at us, some with resentment, some with jealousy, most with envy. The Barmaid served us her walk, not correct as I could tell she was sore from the rough fuck I gave her. I then told Emily my plan to talk to traveling merchants to travel, not really caring what direction we went in.

"You guys are traveling" I look at her like I was looking at an idiot. "Okay, I walked into that look; I want to join you. I will most likely never meet someone like you again. I have a lot of knowledge about Illusions and formations. I am also considered by what you said a good fuck." She pleaded her case, and I laugh at the last sentence.

"Well, Mally, If you don't mind me casting a spell on your womb to make sure our journey doesn't end abruptly, I don't mind," I state my terms. "I am seeing the world to improve my Strength and to join the ranks of the Strong if you follow us, we will be at least eight years of traveling."

"Okay, No problem, I will not give up such a chance. I was already traveling for almost the same reason." She smiled, "I am looking forward to traveling with you girls. It was exciting last night. I can't wait for more!"

We go to a rougher part of town and go to Mally's Inn collecting Mally's stuff. We then go to the merchants guild. Entering inside, it was nice with counters with people in lane to all five receptionists. We went to the shortest line. We received some stares, and I realized we must smell like sex. I should have gone to the baths, but whatever I thought.

Finally, it was our turn, and I ask if we can be guards to a merchant train going anywhere. I was told there were three that leave by tomorrow, but we would need to go to the adventurers guild to take the job. We left after getting directions. We arrived there now and entered. The room was filled with people looking at a job bulletin board with various jobs. That board was huge. I ignored it and walked up to one of the receptionists, a cute Cat-kin girl.

"Hi Cutey, I would like to register myself and my slave Emily into the adventurers guild. Also, the Succubi, I believe, will need to." I look behind myself, and Mally nods.

"Okay, My name Is Kate, and Fill out this form to all three of you, Silver bunny girl; you will be responsible for your slave girl for any mistakes. Once you are done, I will file your paperwork and put together an adventurer Identity for you.

It was basic information like hometown and shit like that with a name. It was the basics of identity. I then filled it out and submitted it along with me Mally behind me.

"Okay, What is your adventuring role? Like Wizard, knight, a warrior all that jazz." She looked bored with work.

"I am a HIgh Arcane Wizard, Emily Is a Swashbuckler, and Mally Is an illusionist," I answer, and her eyes widen at me. I look at Mally, and her eyes are huge, mouth agape.

"Chelsea, How old are you?" Mally asked.

"Eighteen still a lot of growing up to do I'm still weak," I confirm.

"What a High Arcane Wizard at Eighteen, and you classify yourself as weak?" Kate screeches. "What right do the rest of us call ourselves then?!? You can Fucking Level this City with a single Spell, and You are weak? What do you classify strong?"

Attention was being brought to us. I think my thinking is skewed, maybe? "Strong is the ability to use all resources available to you to their max efficiency, bringing what others would classify beyond their means. I am weak because I can not use my Strength to its max." I state, and Emily was nodding her head. I can't call myself strong because if another High Arcane Wizard, I would either have to kill us all or lose to him in my analysis.

"T-t-t-that's stupid! H-h-how can you think like that?" Kate was visibly was pulling herself back, trying to bring her emotions to focus. "It is like this," She looks at the paperwork, "Chelsea, we have ranks here G, F, E, D, C, B, A Ranks. G for wizards is a novice. They can do fetch quests for more resources, F is for apprentices, they can do basic low-level fighting against non-magical beasts that are harming crops, and so on. E is your normal wizards; these are decently powerful people able to take on dozens of those just one rank lower than them and can kill low-class magical beasts. D-rank is for your high Wizards where they can take on high-stakes bounties and magical beasts depending on the species. C rank is where people start paying attention to you as a matter of military power for overall power in conflicts. That is where A High Arcane Wizard is! You walk in here and tell me an Eighteen-year-old girl is a fucking C-rank Wizard! Do you understand now what you are saying!?"

She was hyperventilating, and now my sensitive ears hurt. I massage them, hoping I do not get a headache from her yelling. Her yelling got a lot of attention towards us, and Emily was curious at everyone's reaction, whereas Mally was gobsmacked.

"Are you done?" I ask, "I was told that was what my current profession I got called at the last milestone celebration my mother threw for me last year. So please stop yelling; you can have someone test my power if you wish, but please make it quick, Kate." I was annoyed at her now; she did not need to yell to the entire room, and I think she is overreacting. The other thing I never said, though, was most people in my life had stronger power than me. Other than the servants and the slaves, I was one of the weakest the only thing I excelled in was my research meaning my knowledge base was proportionately high for my level of power. I could not use that power properly. Without going for the die-together route, I knew a lot of wizards that could wipe the floor with me.

She grumbled for a bit, but another receptionist went to find someone to test me, I guess, as I saw her head towards the back. Mally poked me, and I turned to her.

"Are you really?" Mally asked, and I nodded. "Why are you saying you are weak?" I roll my eyes.

"We will talk later," and I end the conversation with dozens of eyes on me. I wait as a male bunny-kin with a grey beard and fur shows up with the other receptionist and points to my group and me. He waves at us to enter, and So I do. He leads us to a more private area and gives me a test to shoot at a metal test dummy with a wicked smirk painted on it.

"I don't like that dummy. Make it disappear, and I will give you the rank you want." I shrug, and I picture the composition of thermite and put it in a mass ball, sending it hurdling in a vacuum. I imagine bursts when in contact with something other than air. "Turn away, or you will hurt your eyes," I state. Emily looks away automatically; Emily then does me a favor for Mally. I send it hurtling towards the dummy, and it makes a light flash that lasts a couple of seconds before dissipating, leaving nothing in its wake. I stop my image and look at the male bunny-kin. It seemed he took up my warning and looked away.

"What the Fuck was that?" He asked me, and I smiled. "An alternate Fireball that is superheated and creates a flash that will blind unprotected eyes great for one on many battles it is very dangerous." I finish smiling; the dummy was melted crap on the ground.

"You more or less did what I asked, but showy you are what you say you are; there are better alternatives though," he states and leads us back.

I wanted out, so I asked about leaving caravans to another kingdom that needed an escort. She named three going to different places, one going to the kingdom of Arlin. I said no to that one; a kingdom full of more than ninety percent humans was a bad idea. I use to be human; they are irrational. The next was The Demonic Empire, where Mally came from; she requested not to go back yet as She had another year before her trial was done. The last merchant was headed far north to the Dwarven Kingdom. With that it was decided to travel with them they sounded like an interesting place. I wonder if my previous Incarnations games had them, right?

We made plans to meet the Merchants tomorrow and grabbing our identity cards at the adventurers guild. I smiled and left. I went towards the bathhouse that we went to yesterday.

I was looking forward to cleaning the sex smell off me. We entered the place and were greeted by a stern receptionist when she met us. "Do not pull what you did yesterday, or you will have a permanent ban for life from here. That is your warning; this is a public place. Go to an Inn if you want your rocks off!" She walked behind the counter, putting out her hand. I paid double for me and Emily; Mally paid extra as well. Nothing happened this time as we might stay for one more day we didn't know. We cleaned up and went to the Inn for dinner. Mally wanted to get it on as well as Emily, but I was exhausted if I started, it would be hard to stop, so I gave a hard no. The double bed was crowded, but I slept with Mally and Emily, each using an arm as a pillow.

84