Relaxing Bath
2.2k 1 52
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

We all got ready for the bath stripping ourselves bare I had six eyes staring between my legs, staring at my meat. I smiled, looking at them; I eye their bodies in return, Mally's sexual body made for fucking. Emily's girl next door looks. Kate's strong woman looks at that eight pack showing off. I looked at the as doorknocker started getting harder. The woman I am with took that as an invitation. Emily took the front seat in front of putting those lovely lips around doorknocker's heads. Mally started playing with my breasts, Kissing me. Kate came to my other side and started playing with me. My face went back and forth between Mally and Kate kissing, and my hands drifted to their asses.

Emily's mouth worked on me, and I am feeling up. Mally and Kate moans of pleasure filled the room. Lust was predominant, and my sensitivity through the roof as Mally pinched my nipple, and I released my first load of the night into Emily's waiting mouth. I was very sensitive, and she never stopped moving her head, giving me even more pleasure. I moaned into Mally's mouth as Kate sucked on my nipple. I was in pleasurable heaven. I cared little as I finished erupting in Emily's mouth.

Emily came up, and we started kissing, and I care little as I could taste myself, and Kate's head was now working on doorknocker. Kate worked her hardest to press her chin to my balls, and I felt the back of her throat in her attempts, slowly moving farther and farther down. I enjoyed it after a long recovery time, and my lust was exploding. I felt deeper and deeper in her, and Mally's teasing fingers on my breasts started to work lower. Her hand now cupped my balls, and Emily noticed, and both started to massage them as Kate worked my shaft deeper, only stopping for a breath here and there. I moaned, so much lost in the feelings.

It is Mally; as she was cupping my balls, massaging them, I cried out, and she plunged a finger into my pussy that I had forgotten about. I hollered and erupted into Kate's throat. I was surprised and came hard. Mally had a large smile on her face and whispered into my ear. "My turn," and went on her knees. She kissed Kate as she finished swallowing my juices with a smile and then started sucking on me. I didn't know how to act, and Mally was not nice as she continued playing with my forgotten pussy. Kate stood up on took Mally's place; they were having a thrill being in charge of me headed by Mally, and my body was screaming in pleasured joy. She worked one finger in my tight pussy, and Kate with Emily was massaging my balls gently. Mally's chin was rapidly getting close to touching them too. My head shook as they took turns kissing me, muffling my moans.

I felt electricity all around my body and erupted into Mally's mouth quickly. I felt something come out of my pussy as I reached double the height I have ever reached before, and the world was white. I was stunned in my pleasure as I continued down Mally's throat, letting a stream down her throat. It took a while to continue to finish as I came down. Mally cleaned me up. I have melted at this point; my legs were weak from the pleasure.

All of them start to clean me up with their bodies and soaping me up. We rinse off and head to the bath. It was a large bath with hot water steaming up; getting in, I just relaxed. My weeks of recovery and rehabilitation have caused me to weaken physically. Mally doesn't say anything and just places doorknocker into her pussy as she gets into the bath. Both Emily and Kate look with jealousy as she impales herself on me. I moan again but put up no fight. I was weak at this moment, and my body was enjoying the continued pleasure. I just follow my instinct and push up as Mally does the majority of work. Emily and Kate just kissed me as my body relaxed in hot water.

All over is just heat, Relaxation, and pleasure. I was engulfed in perception, destroyed by the outside world. I basked in it, muscles loosening as I took Mally without effort and released inside here. My lust started to rise as I emptied into Mally again. I cared little as I came in here, and once it was finished, I wanted more. Doorknocker at full readiness, I push Mally off, and I am geared for war. I look at Emily and push her back and out of the baths seating. I laid her on the ground and pierced her hard. I was balls deep in her wet pussy folds pressed to me; I started to fuck her harder and harder. I was lost in my lust; my balls felt full, and no one around didn't feel pent up sexually. I hammered her hips, moving as fast and as hard as possible. I took her hard, my endurance suffering as I did not take long to release in her. My short movements took a long time as she continued to cum on Doorknocker as I gave her what she sought. I finished in her and turned my eyes to Kate.

Something told me she didn't want the usual fuck; she wanted something dangerous. I think that was an excuse to myself, though, as whenever I looked at her, I wanted to do mean things that I wouldn't do to others. In my lust-filled mind with no filter, though, I smiled at her. She gushed at that smile. She shivered, and Mally looked taken aback, but my mind barely noted these things as I left Emily's pussy and walked over to her in the bath. The seats in the bath were not too high up and left about a torso of space, making most people at the neck-deep. I put Kate on her hands and knees in the water. Her head was barely out of the water when I came up behind her.

I Pushed my way inside, penetrating her as fast and deep as I could go knocking on her door quickly. As I did, I took her by the hair and pushed her head under the water. I fucked her hard and kept her head under, giving no breath to her as I fucked her for a minute or two. I let her head breakwater, and she took a breath before I pushed her head back under as I continued to push her to the brink of death as she orgasmed on Doorknocker again and again. I continued to give her a short time to breathe as I railed her pushing her head under the water again and again. MY lust drove me, and my perception skewered as I treated her as the masochistic bitch she is. I felt the domination of the power of life and death over her as I continued to fuck her, giving little time to breathe as I thought possible to not kill her as I fucked her. She tightened and tightened up on me, and I blew a load into her waiting womb. I let her come up again, and she took deep gulps of air.

Mally was sitting back masturbating, and Emily looked at me with awe and envy, which I thought was weird. I regained control of myself and sat back down. Kate coughed up some water, but I never saw anger when she looked at me; I didn't see blame; I saw lust, pure lust; she wanted another round, and it was confirmed. "Master, that was amazing." She stated, cuddling up to me. I was tried, and particularly unlike me, Doorknocker became flaccid. I was wiped out, and my body still needed rest.

"Mally, Emily, Kate," I look at them each in turn smiling, "Thanks for being here with me," I state. "I am so happy and sleepy I would love to fuck all of you a dozen more times tonight. But I am so sleepy and need rest. I need to relax my recovering body and recuperate."

I lounge, and the girls spoil me. Emily starts massaging me and just enjoy the hot bath. They told me that the Medical team was amazed when they first showed up and that they brought someone who was meditating cross-legged and in a deep trance. Nothing seemed to budge me from my concentration, and it took them a day to realize how to treat me. A wizard told them what the issue was. The same Wizard asked to talk to me after that. I decided that I needed to see them and thank them for letting them know. I did not have time to tell the ladies what treatment I needed when I got back. The medical team was baffled when checking my body, seeing no issues as my Mana was sustaining and creating mana cells that would disappear if I left the image.

We continued in the bath for longer than we should have until all our faces turned a rosy red. We left the baths, and our room was just a dressing room away. I can see why the place is considered upscale, and we head to bed. I laid on my stomach since Emily insisted on giving me a full body massage, and the ladies completely agreed, each taking a part of my body working the muscles. I was just relaxed as I mentally let go, and I never remembered when they got in bed with me.

I woke and couldn't see anything in the softness I was covered in. I tried to back off but was still weak, and they had latched onto me, not letting me leave; it took a few minutes, but I found I had been in Mally's breasts, and she hadn't woke up yet despite my movements. My body was still relaxed from the previous night, and my stomach growled at me. I laid back into her breasts, using them as pillows to think about what my movements today were as I waited for my ladies to wake. My stomach might be growling, but I wasn't a bitch to wake people up for no reason, especially after they spoiled me.

After twenty or so minutes, Emily awoke slowly as she opened her eyes to see me awake laying in Mally's breasts. She then looked down at my flaccid Doorknocker and smiled at me. She put a finger to her lips and started to suck me off. I guessed this would happen, and as I slowly started to get hard from her work, Mally woke up. I looked up into her eyes and smile as I was receiving pleasure while jammed in her breasts. I let Emily work as Mally took advantage and just played with my breasts kneading and working them. I moaned in pleasure as she played with my nipple rings. I didn't stop moaning, and that woke Kate, who looked at us jealously, and I erupted into Em's mouth, letting her know her success in pleasuring me.

"Okay, I am hungry, ladies," I told them, "We can spend the day together learning area, but I need new clothing. Robes no longer work for me, and I would like to get some second opinions on the battle and casual wear from you girls." Smiles came all around as we headed downstairs to start the day.

52