Bath house Fun
2.6k 1 55
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

She looked up at me and smiled, and I looked down at her. She took her hands from her body and started to touch Doorknocker. I felt the small hands touching sensitive spots pleasing me. She watched my reactions with her green eyes as she licked and played with Doorknocker, and I looked into them, watching her as she played her tongue across my enlargening Doorknocker, and I was happy. She was happily playing with me. "I never saw one this big I want to know how deep it can go!" She told me as she licked me like a large popsicle. I felt pleasure course through me and was growing larger, and I confirmed.

"I thought the same thing; how far can I raid you?" She smiled at my question and continued to pleasure me. She looked up past my breasts and noticed my nipple rings. She reached up as she licked me, and I wanted to lie down on the tile to make it easier as she pleasured me. She pulled on it, bringing a small painful pleasure. She continued to use my nipple ring as a way to play with me.

"Fuck Tina, you are good!" She continued playing doorknocker, playing out reactions. Her dexterous hands played more and more reactions from me. She pleasured points I didn't even know my dick had, and her fingers played and played. I was moaning and groaning as she licked my head played my nipples with its ring, and her other hand pressing rubbing points along my shaft I was building up. She then held me tight just as I thought I was going to ejaculate. It stopped in the tube, and I groaned loudly. "Oh, Fuck no, Tina, Let me cum," I state, no questions in my voice as she continued to play me. She let go as an answer and started to use her throat and tongue my urethra. I let loose, and her mouth filled, now leaking my sperm; as I continued, she backed out for breath. I sprayed her face with the rest of my first ejaculation.

"Fuck, you cum a lot!" As she started to wipe away and spit out the remainder onto the tiled floor. "I almost fucking drowned in your sperm. That was fucking hot, though, and I hope you have enough for more than one round." She states as she finishes coughing out a bit more and looks up at my stiff Doorknocker.

"It's never in question. Doorknocker here has more than two rounds in it," I state, waving Doorknocker a bit, smiling down at her. "Want to do round two in the bath?" I ask; she stands and smiles.

"Fuck ya!" We both walk over and step into the hot bath, and she straddles me as I sit back in the heat. She slowly lined up Doorknocker to her pussy and waited on top of my head. "Gimme a sec a gal has to prepare to impale herself on such a... Spear willingly." I chuckle at the backhanded compliment. I grab her small breast, kneading what I could as her hands were on my shoulders. I brought her into a kiss as I pinched her nipples and her legs buckled. She has penetrated herself, and I felt her tightness slowly expand. We moaned into each other's mouths. Our tongues played each other as she slowly brought herself down inch by inch.

I loved the tightness, and we play with each other more and more as she stopped using one shoulder and played with my beast instead. I almost let go inside her from shock. She played with my breasts just like Doorknocker, and I was moaning into her. About eight inches into her, I felt her door and started knocking. "fffuuUUUCCKKKK!" She screamed, bringing her head back as I knocked on her hidden door, and I gave her no time to rest. My hands darted to her ass, and I lifted her. I brought her down again just as quickly, and she screamed.

She leaned back as I lifted her fast up and down on my shaft, repeatedly impaling her, knocking on her door hard. She screamed out and moaned as I worked her pussy on my shaft. I felt her door tap my head repeatedly. I used my arm to stop her arching back and brought her back in as I raided her for another kiss. We had another makeout session as I felt her cum on my dick, letting her rest for a second.

"Fuck, that is good. That's a fucking fact; my turn to move now," She started moving and kissed me as she worked herself on my shaft. It was nowhere near as brutal and hard as my fucking her previously, but it felt all the same fucking amazing as she worked herself on me. I just enjoyed the intimate exchange between us. I felt her cum on me again and again as she worked her ass up and down. I loved every second of it as we exchanged saliva. I was reaching my peak and exploded in her starting to fill her up.

She pulled back from our kiss. "Babe, you release like a beast all inside me. Shit, that feels good." She cursed as I felt her cum on me again, her legs shaky, no longer wanting to hold her up. I picked her up and laid her back on the tile floor on the side of the bath, never retreating from her as I stood up. I finished my load in her as she moaned again. I could physically see the swell from it. I smile, and the feeling of conquering her brought a smile that never wanted to leave.

I lean down to her ear as she basked in the afterglow of orgasm. "Ready for round three?" As I pulled back, her eyes shot open as I still haven't gone soft and pushed right back in. This time I was brutal as her mouth was wide open, hoping to say something but all that came out was, "Oooooh" As I brutally fucked her taking pleasure in her pussy I drove in and out my hands on her hips, and her short legs started to wrap around my hips clumsily. I took what I wanted from her depths and knocked on her door hard. She screamed and howled for me, and I ignored her as I fucked her pussy as she came on me. I could feel her spasms over and over harder and harder as I quickly left her depths; her body sprayed me with female ejaculate. I smile as I put myself right back in and go again, taking pleasure in feeling dominant. She gasped and moaned, and I reached my peak as she came on me yet again, and I blew a load right at her door.

I leaned down as I blew inside her, and she used her arms to pull herself upon me as I stood in the bath. She told me something that made me shiver, "I'll get you back for that now fuck me, you Fucking bunny." I smiled as I shivered as I heard the door open, and I just stood fucking Tina as Mally, Emily, and Kate came inside. I saw them all look at each other and smile, hearing something distinct from Emily. "Told you It was what they were up to; let's join otherwise, with Chelsea's condition, we might not get any tonight." The girls hurried over as I had a hot make-out session fucking Tina hard on my hard cock. I went hard as she was in a continuous orgasm at this point. Mally reached my side and started playing with my nipples pleasuring me more.

Kate came up and Smiled and went under the water. The next second I felt her sucking on my balls underwater as I brought Tina up and down. Emily went behind me and whispered in my ear, "I want to try something new." She also dipped underwater. It was seconds later a tongue started to play with my anus, and I was in another pleasure zone again as I kissed Tina. I loved it and was brought to orgasm again inside Tina. I filled her, and she looked almost a month pregnant with how much I filled her and her small body. Mally helped Tina off me and laid her on the tile side to rest as the girls started to occupy my attention.

After a short breath, Emily kept diving under the water as Kate came up for her turn and turned herself to take it from behind. I dove deep into her; my mind clouded as Mally started to kiss me as she played with my sensitive nipples with their rings. Kate just kept bringing herself back onto me, and I started to spank her ass, knowing to bring her pleasure, Pain could never be absent. I was lost as I was pleasured all over. I just started to use my strength as my lips as Mally started to suck on my nipples. I used that strength to smack Kate's ass hard as I heard small squeals. I used all my strength since I didn't have much, making sure that ass started to turn red.

I dumped a load into Kate as I saw Tina started to leave her orgasm afterglow. She looked at us, all eyes wide open. "I guess as soon as we started, something like this would happen; what should I do." She looked at me as Kate moved back and forth as I smacked her ass.

"Join us, Tina; the Pleasure is fantastic. I'll Keep an extra round for you," I say and see a smile on her face as I say that, and I blow a load into Kate as Emily licks my anus underwater. "Fuck, everyone feels amazing!" I yell as I unload. Emily comes out of the water and grabs my breasts, kneading them as Mally shoves Kate off me as I leak cum out.

Tina just watches Mally's juicy pussy swallow me all the way in Doorknocker buried deep inside till it disappears. "Fuck it kiss me you, Slut." Shouts Tina as she walks back into the water and pulls me down into a kiss as Mally impales herself on me. Emily kneads her breasts as she presses her breasts to my back. Kate was just floating in her afterglow floating in the corner of the tub. It was not long before she came back.

The orgy went into full swing as I fucked my ladies, with Tina now joining us. Her straightforward personality, she took pleasure from me as I played with her pussy with my fingers. I was still recovering and needed to end soon as I felt my stamina coming to an end. I came in each girl one more time each my exhaustion was so overwhelming pleasing each girl over and over.

I called it to a stop that my recovering body couldn't take anymore as I finished in Tina. "That is it, ladies; I need to relax." I sit back into the tub, which was not clean anymore as you could see my juices, in particular, floating in it, but I couldn't care less as I was still inside Tina. I relaxed, and Doorknocker slowly went flaccid inside her.

"Wow, your stamina is amazing, Chelsea," Tina complemented to the chuckle of all the ladies. "What?" She asked, confused.

Mally took the mantle to explain, "Tina, Nice meeting you and Fucking with you, but Chelsea, you see right now just went through a month of recovery and rehabilitation from battle. She was shot in the stomach, fatally wounded for a normal person, and sustained herself on mana alone to keep her injuries in check. What your seeing is not a third of her normal stamina. You think this is amazing, wait till the bunny-kin in front of you is fully recovered; she will give you a ride and all of us one that you will never forget." Doorknocker was finally flaccid enough to leave her pussy, but she looked at me like I was some kind of monster and even more with some type of respect.

"That is kind of hard to believe that someone's stamina can handle that much pleasure." Tina states.

"Tina thinks I can satisfy two beast-kins and a succubus. We all are species with a large sex drive none of us are easy to please." I state the fact, and realization dawned on her.

"You are right. If I thought that you please them sexually every night, I would commend you on stamina." She said aloud, but it seemed to be talking to herself. We talked about each other for the rest of the night, and Tina got to know us all. She learned of our short journey and how we all met, following us from the bath up to our room, where she hugged me to sleep that night.

55