Day In Town
1.9k 0 47
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I awoke with Tina on top of my chest, head buried in my breasts as my head was buried in Mally's again. I suppress a chuckle, but the slight shake of body suppressing woke Tina. She looked up at me with groggy eyes. "Fuck did I drink too much last night?" she exclaimed, waking everyone up. Mally looked annoyed, and Emily was startled sitting up. Kate was on her feet, looking for her weapons. We all tended to let everyone wake up at their own pace or pleasure to wake them up softly.

Tina looked around in an embarrassing way rubbing the back of her head. "Sorry, I tend to forget things first thing in the morning," She looks around, seeing naked bodies even face planted in my breasts, and pulled herself up. "I am surprised, though. I would think that I would be drunk to get myself into a situation like this." As she looked around, "I am a straight girl and love the dick bigger the better, so this is something I wouldn't think to happen." She is now straddling me, and I chuckle, turning into a laugh as the embarrassment of our reactions washes over.

We laugh for a solid minute, and I wipe some tears from my eyes. Tina was laughing with us, and I then point towards Doorknocker, who is flaccid. "That large enough for you, Tina?" I ask, and she turns, looking down.

"Fuck, you are hung. I thought that was a dream last night. You, bunny girl, are the biggest I fuckin seen yet. No wonder I woke up here," She exclaims and starts to hold my dick in her dexterous hands, rubbing it. "Fuck I want another round to start the day. Size this big deserves to be worshiped." She makes no question about what she is doing and turns around, placing her pussy above my head. I watch as she was wet already.

Kate puts down her weapons after the start of the morning, and Emily turns. It starts with all the girls pleasing me. Tina worked my head Kate, and Emily takes a testicle each. Mally smiles and reaches under my balls, and starts to play with my hidden pussy. I didn't want to be alone in this pleasure. I put my face in Tina's snatch, and my hand reaches out to Emily's ass. My other hand pulls Kates's leg, and I pull her body towards me. I get in reach of her ass. I start to finger dip into Kate's asshole as I finger Emily's pussy and lick Tina's pussy.

I was in a world of pleasure again, and I loved it as my lust was being attended to. My pussy was gushing fluids with Mally's treatment that she increasingly loved to toy with. I felt Tina's small mouth suck on me and as my first load of the day. I loaded Tina's mouth as she desperately tried to gulp it down. I laid back as I was swept into it, and my hips bucked, continuing the pleasure and release. I finished a bit, but none of them gave me a break, and Tina stared down at me with her pussy lined up. Mally took my face and just straight up sat on it. I felt myself enter into Tina as I continued using my mouth and hands to satisfy my other ladies. I just bucked at the same time as she brought her down, feeling her door hidden deep inside slightly part for me.

We went harder and harder as Emily gripped one of my balls with her hand, gave it a squeeze making me groan, then messaged it. Everything around me was constantly changing as I sucked on Mally's Clit. I just let it go on, releasing a load into Tina's pussy. I wasn't let go, though, as Everyone took a turn except Kate. When Kates Dripping pussy lined itself up as she eagerly awaited her turn. I turned to my side and escaped their clutches. Kate was open-mouthed, and I smiled at her.

"You wait," I told her simply, and I teased her clit and pinched it, receiving a moaning groan as I teased her a bit. "You will Cum later when I decide," I state and pull a robe over my head. "We smell of sex again," I say, noticing the smell, "We always smell of sex; we can eat, have a quick bath and settle things. I want to see the Tailor again today; hopefully, she has an outfit done. Tina, you have a shop?"

Tina looked horrified and ran to the window naked and looked to the sky. "SHIT, I'm FUCKING LATE." She yelled and grabbed her clothes, tossing them on quickly before running out the door. I chuckle; she was the one who started this morning's fivesome. I look as Mally puts on a nice black dress with her belly open. I felt my already hard dick from the sex this morning stiffen even more. Mally gives me a knowing look. Fucking succubus and her sexiness.

Emily gets in her adventurer gear and prepares for the day. Kate just grabs her usual stuff too. "You guys have any other clothes?" I ask them both to shake their heads, and I look horrified. "Well, we need some casual wear. I'll get the tailor to set you up with some stuff Ill pay. Get Mally to help. I want a surprise with your sexy bodies; anything will work on you girls." I state, basically wanting to see my girls sexy, and my stomach grumbles.

My dick is hard, and I'm hungry; my lust is getting in the way a lot, I started to notice. I start the day, and every one's eyes just peel to it. Kate looks frustrated, and I smile. I was unfair to her, but she loves it, and I know it. Mally would never put up with that treatment and would just fuck me anyways. Emily, though would just be resentful that I didn't. Tina, I am still learning her personality, but she seems to be the straightforward tell you is her type. I sat down at the Inns diner, and the food was delicious as always. The human girl serving did a great job. I was enjoying my meal when I feel lips on Doorknocker. I see both Emily and Mally with a missing Kate. She started to suck me off while I was eating with her head in my robes, and I just let things be.

The Human girl looked at us confused at first where Kate went, but these tables don't really hide what's going on under the table, and Kate is not small. Her head was clearly under my robes, and I was leaning back, enjoying my meal slowly. Her blush was evident as the head under the robes moved back and forth. I just ate and had no intention of hitting on the girl. Breakfast was great, and I released a Fresh load in Kate's mouth and finally started to feel myself soften. Kate came back up with a smile.

"Did you cum?" I ask straight, looking in her eyes, my dominant side coming out. She nodded, and I schooled my face to look disappointed. "Oh, then no more for the day," I state and look at Kate's surprised face as I nonchalantly told her no release for the day.

"Master, Why?" She looked horrified. First, she didn't get fucked now told she won't get any tonight.

"I told you not to cum till I decided, I let you suck me off, and you cum without permission when I told you not to. You are to be punished, not rewarded. I had great plans for you tonight. Then you didn't follow orders. I am disappointed." I say, and the more I did say, the more I felt that way. I was hoping to get something fun for her today and see how much pleasure she could take before she begged for it to end. All she had to do was wait for the day. Now I had to come up with a new plan. I was annoyed I was looking forward to messing with that hot muscular body.

As I said all that, I realize the Human girl is beside me. "Ah, sorry you had to overhear that," I start, "I will pay for another night with my companions. May I inquire who I talk to about that? Plus, after our... Activities last night we need to clean up again. Are the baths already ready this morning?" I inquire.

The Cute blush was deep, but I see the girl's steel spine show quickly as she gets control of herself. "Next time, please don't do things like that in the dining room. The second question is you can with me it will be two gold since your... Activities took more cleaning than usual to keep the same standard and were one of the things the owner asked me to talk to you about. Third, we have a public one that is ready in the mornings while the private ones are clean that have been taking longer to clean. So please keep your activities to nonexistence there for other customers."

I smile at her and dig into the bag of gold I keep for appearances and Put out three gold more than enough. "Thank you for your services, and I would like to stay at least another night. The extra please share with the cleaner of our bath and room. We make messes no one wants to clean, and I believe you, and they deserve a drink on me." I smile, "We shall head out see you tonight." I had finished my meal, and Kate grabbed the last of hers as we walked out of the Inn.

We went to the Tailors first, and she had my first outfit in a nice green. I put it on, taking off my robes. I put on the new loincloth; it covered it up and was long enough to cover me. The one problem was that It kinda gave an outline of myself. I smiled though I liked it. The Top was nicely done, making me look good. I wanted to get it enchanted, but I felt freer in it. The cloth even held my balls for me giving them support, so I do not accidentally hurt myself. I was happy with it and Asked for it in some other colors.

Kate, Mally, and Emily were now talking heatedly with the tailor and looking at some drawings. I asked what they were up to and was shoved out of the tailor's store. I guess they took my suggestion to heart. I wanted to see if there was a training center, so I yelled into the store that I will see them at the Inn tonight. I got back an acknowledgment, and I left. The Dwarven kingdom's architecture completely phased out wood on the outside.

Almost everything looked the same. I asked around and found they had what they call a beginner's Training hall. These halls were meant to make warriors out of the populace and adventurers. They also taught Basic Martial arts. I went in and saw a Dwarf with a big bushy beard smoking a pipe. I walked up into the hall and saw various weights and Machines all around the hall. I smiled as I walked up; the Dwarf watched as I entered.

"What you want?" He asked, looking at me with a weird look.

"Well, I am Chelsea. I am here to train," I state frankly.

"Well, a bunny-kin in my training looking about... Eighteen? She wants to train that's interesting along with that outfit. You look like a barbarian Mage. Why would you want to train here in my small beginner's place?"

"Well, On my travels here, we received wave after wave of enemies, I learned through combat that being standing still target can get me and others killed fast. Many did not make it. I received a fatal wound; if my own arcane arts were not at my mastery, I would have died. I sustained myself and luckily made it to the city where I was basically resurrected from death how close I was to it. I learned I need more physical fitness. I also need to recover my previous fitness after being in recovery over a month, and how I sustained myself my body is a shadow of its former self."

"Oh, You learned to be able to move is handy. I will say no shit, girl. Your getup was never touched upon, but whatever, you must be another nobler bunny-kin on their journey to get the shit kicked out of them. Either that or die, you are a ruthless species to yourselves. It's why I think your species has the sex drive it does. If you didn't repopulate as fast as you killed your young, there wouldn't be any. Well, that doesn't matter. I can train you in some warrior ways and improve your fitness, but the advanced stuff to pass many limits will be off for you since your mana is pure, and you want to keep it that way."

"What about my mana?" I ask, eyes shining.

He doesn't know what he got himself into. "Well, there are many types of mana, although pure mana is the source of it all. What I know is what most call Rage. It filters through the mana and becomes more emotionally charged, and increases strength. Warriors and berserkers commonly use it. Knights tend to make rage, too but a more diluted version so they can cast spells. It is a very complex way of using it and many different versions of it. The only thing that stays the same is that it all uses Pure Mana. Wizards use pure mana, and Changing it to another type will cripple them unless it's elemental or they take the time to filter it back to pure mana or start again."

I start asking questions as he answers to his best. I go back and forth with him but realize his initial explanation was the best as he had surface-level knowledge at best. He knew how to use it; that's it. I sigh, disappointed but realize If I want more answers, someone else will have to provide them or research them myself.

He quickly starts to get me training after our conversation. I get into it, feeling the workout quickly as even a jog starts to wind me fast. My stamina with sex is triple this, and it hurts how fast it's affecting me. I let him know that I will be back tomorrow, and he grunts, and I tell him I will bring a friend. I skip happily and realize I flashed a dozen pedestrians, so I slow down and head to Tina's shop.

-------------------------------

Announcement For everyone.

I will be holding a Vote for an NSFW commission for next month. It will be a public Vote for the partner with Chelsea from Futanari System. All can get their say. When the Drawing is finished, I will put it on my P*treon to view it. Voting will end soon. Let your Voice be Heard!

www.P*treon.com/Madjic

47