Breaking it in
1.8k 1 49
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The bath was filled with lots of slapping noises and fun while I came in each of them multiple times. We finally had a bath after making a huge mess for whatever poor cleaner there was. I wasn't done yet, but it was getting late, and I wanted to go furniture shopping in the morning with the girls. Tina told me that tomorrow was a day off for her and that she could join us. She was integrating into my little haram faster than I thought.

She seemed to have something on her mind after the nobility bullshit in the morning. I figured something would come up with her, but I wasn't sure. I would let her ask at her own pace. I laid back surrounded by my ladies on a tiny bed with everyone together. I smiled as I fell asleep.

In the morning, I felt lips on Doorknocker to bring me awake. I moaned with a wake-up ejaculation into someone's waiting mouth. I heard them swallowing, and I was hard again. I never even opened my eyes as I felt inside the tightness of the woman waking me up. I felt the tightness engulf Doorknocker as they rode me hard. They were not quiet as I heard slaps, the tightness engulfing my entire length. My eyes opened, and my guess was confirmed as Mally was riding me. I felt her wombs opening, sucking my tip every time she brought herself down on me. My hands reached out but were blocked by two women on either side of me. They laid on my arms, and I saw Emilys smiling face on the other side Tina's. I decided to lay back and enjoy Mally riding me. Her pussy started to grip me harder, all in different locations, as a show of muscle control. I was reaching climax fast. I brought Emily in for a kiss and started to make out with her wrapping my arm around her neck. I was released into Mally's womb as I felt her cum on me again.

"Fuck! Thanks for the wake-up call, ladies," I greet with a smile. What a great way to wake up, and with that thought, everyone went into action of dressing and getting ready for the day. No one was spared, and we went downstairs to eat quickly. I wanted the movers to be finished with my stuff when we get there tonight. I paid for the house, and I wanted to stop paying for the Inn. I made sure to talk to that waitress today and told her my new address if she still wanted that ride of her life. She blushed and took the paper I had in front of her to my delight.

We then followed Tina to a place to purchase furniture. We started ordering things quickly to the dwarf serving us delight. I asked if at least the bed and several other things could be made today which they had some ready sets to do so. I was delighted with this and ordered more to finish furnishing the house to be livable. Two hundred gold later, with all the extra customs I asked for and some other things I asked for, we were going to explore the city. I decided to stop at the alchemists guild and order a batch of stuff to make more expensive potions to recoup my losses. I went through their inventory, quickly ordering things. I smiled as I finished my work. The rest of the day was us going from shop to shop, ordering and spending gold. This was the day where we all enjoyed ourselves playing and shopping for hours in each other's company.

Our dynamic is with me in the center, but each started getting closer to each other, making me happier. It was sad if they all didn't get along. Tina and I would also get into debates over small things that had to do with the economy and other things. It was enjoyable, and I loved having an intellectual with me. Mally was close to my intellect, but she was more reserved in everything but the bedroom.

We went to the house as it started to get late to check the progress and whether we will need to go back to the Inn. The bed and kitchen were set, and dwarves were all over, working quickly with precision. I smiled at the flurry of work. The bedroom was set, but many things will need an hour or two more. Many other things will be needed to be shipped over tomorrow. I found the foremen in charge and told him that they could finish up what would be ready in two hours as we went for food. Other than that, they can finish tomorrow; he nodded. He went and yelled at the dwarfs the new timeline, and the work continued as we left.

We left and found a nice restaurant and ate. It was a nice establishment, but the service needed work. I guess that cute human maid spoiled us. I smiled and relaxed with the ladies, and I was tired, but I wanted a bath, and things in our new home, plus the new bed was supposed to let us not sleep on top of each other.

Two hours passed quickly, and we went back to the house, and I was amazed that they cleaned too after themselves. It was a mess in the afternoon, but I guess many hands make light work. We went inside and loved the look of it. I still wanted to tear down the wall, but I think I will do that later when all of us go on a quest or something later. The bed was what all the girls were excited to see. A custom bed that took up a lot of the master suite. We all smiled, and I took Tina up in my arms, and doorknocker was already getting ready for the first passenger as a startled Tina felt my rapidly hardening member enter into her.

"All Aboard!" I yelled out, bottoming out inside Tina as she screamed, entering a wet Tina. She was shocked but horny for it all the same as I entered her depths and knocked on her wombs door. Kate was fast and found my asshole with her tongue. Emily went for my balls as I used my strength to pump into Tina standing up. Mally watched and got on the bed after stripping naked, showing off her beautiful body, and started to give me a show of masturbating in front of me.

As I swallowed in lust, I started to fuck Tina harder and harder and Noticed I penetrated deeper than usual, feeling a second entry. She was hollering for more, and I felt no need to stop since she asked for it feeling her cum on my dick again and again. I came inside her point-blank I think I need to check if she was pregnant soon, I thought. I busted my load and pulled Tina off me. Kate got up, hoping for the next, and to her disappointment, I told her to get the bath ready. "Look, Kate, you get the bath ready I will have a treat ready for you when you get back!" Her look of happiness made me smile as she ran off. I looked at the sexy Mally masturbating and took no second look as I walked up and started to make out with her as I penetrated that tight succubus pussy. My dick was in heaven, and I went to town on her.

Emily came up behind me as Tina was still in post-orgasm mode, riding it down. Em' started to finger my pussy as I fucked Mally hard. I was in bliss again and positioned harder and harder as I felt Mally's legs and arms squeeze me closer. Our breasts pressed together, and I ejaculated inside her as well. I fucked her as I rode out another orgasm. Emily was next, and I put Doorknocker in her dripping wet pussy without needing to be asked.

I fucked her doggy style on our new bed and grabbed her long beautiful white hair, and fucked her hard while pulling it. I felt her cum, her pussy squeezing me again and again before I came in her hard. Kate came back as I was ejaculating inside her.

Kate came back to tell us all the bath was ready. "Perfect, Thanks Kate," I started, and my smile grew and Kate's excitement at my expression, "Everyone, go ahead, Kate's reward is first, then I will join." The ladies smiled and went I will break in the bathing area with my semen in a bit. I took out the flogger I had from that shop from my inventory, and Kate's expression was so excited.

"Strip!" I ordered, and her clothes disappeared in haste. I smiled at her excitement, "Now Kate, I felt teeth earlier today..." I started to walk around her, and she froze. "Now I think it was on purpose, Kate, and As your Master, I need to discipline you properly and harshly. Now Kate, present that nice ass for a proper spanking." I ordered, and she laid her hard muscles across my lap. I moved doorknocker so she wouldn't hut me since I was still full mast. Her bottom now presented, I brought down the flogger across her ass sharply. My strength wasn't what it was, but I was still strong. I heard her yelp since I hit her without warning.

"What do you say, Slut?!" I yelled.

"Thank you, Master!" She replied loudly.

I brought down the flogger again, pausing only to be thanked by her. I brought it down again and again. Her ass was a deep red, and I brought it down again, hearing 'Thank you, Master' I brought it down again. I lost count of how many times I hit her bare bottom, but I could see how wet she was. She needed a good fucking, and I could tell she was desperate for it. I saw tears in her eyes as I brought it down again. Doorknocker and I couldn't take it any longer. I just straight up picked her up, and threw her onto the bed on her back. I dragged her legs to the edge of the bed so I could properly fuck her. I entered without Listening as My lust took over my body, slamming her pussy hard. I then started Slapping those B cup tits, asserting my dominance over her ruthlessly. I came in her once, but that wasn't enough as I felt her shake after orgasming again. I started to be rougher as I started to fuck her filling her, and I slapped her face again and again. She was gripping Doorknocker harder with each slap. I was borderline beating her, and she was so into it. My lust controlled me as I came in her a second time.

Her face was a smile with tongue hanging out. Her reward and punishment were out. I picked her up, and firemen carried her to the baths. The ladies there were all in the bath, and the smile on all of them widened as I came in with Kate Doorknocker still at full mast.

It was a great night.

49