The Start of a Continued Journey
1.5k 1 48
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

We awoke in a heap of bodies after a large final blowout in the bedroom. Cum and vaginal juices littered everywhere after My stamina ran out in the early morning. I heard knocking, and I wasn't the only one. We all got up and tried to untangle ourselves from each other; after a bit of work, I finally opened the door, and Alexia, with a now super bright red face, looked at me from top to bottom than at the bottom. I smiled and brought her in for a kiss. She protested a bit, but her skirt was hiked up and leg wrapping around my torso quickly. Doorknocker was flaccid no longer as I penetrated one of the mothers to my children for the first time after learning she was pregnant. Something of a thrill ran through me as I heard my ladies start to dress as I began to fuck Alexia in front of them all hard. I came inside her again as she moaned my name. I smiled as I kissed her.

"Chelsea, I was here to tell you that you and your group need to clean up and get ready to leave soon. I will miss you, though. Can I look for you later?" She asked me after telling me the original reason she was here.

I look at her and nod, kiss her and leave to go put on a black version of my usual outfit. We all went to the baths and cleaned up the sex smell from ourselves before we got dressed and loaded up the carriages to go. The ambassador looked at me and told me to keep quiet on how that spell worked. I laughed, and instead of keeping quiet on it, I started to enthusiastically start to tell him how a word for word with the process how to cast the spell. Within minutes I was having fun with old memories of telling Em' my exploits on research into the world of mana and their secrets. The ladies just packed their stuff into the carriage as I chatted his ear off, and he got that lost look in his eye before Em' pulled me away.

"But Emily, he thought just anyone could learn my spells. I had to explain how it worked and how I wasn't sure if others could reach the depth needed to cast that spell." I started to explain to Emily the deeper meanings of the research and development into it. With my last casting, some of the new avenues that I wanted to research were finding a lab that I could do stuff in with proper protection. This was the first few hours of the trip before I was distracted by Mally giving up and just impaling herself on Doorknocker to change my attention.

From then on, My attention went to my ladies, and some poor driver had to listen to the screams of my women as we left the city headed west towards the elves. I was pounding on Tina's door when the coachman stopped the carriage for the first time. I heard arguing with someone, and I pounded Tina as I listened as it started to get louder and louder the arguing. We should have left the city by this point and been on the main road following the trade route to the Forestry of the Elves. I wanted to finish in Tina before I found out what was going on. I bucked my hips, giving up all care to hold out, and as their arguing peaked, I came inside Tina; she cried out in orgasm, and I grunted. I pulled out and finished on her face with the rest as some also spilled onto Kate. I grabbed my staff put on my shirt and loincloth, but it did not cover the semen and vaginal juices that covered me. I opened the carriage door, pissed off.

"Coachmen, why have we stopped!" I yelled out, grabbing the parties' arguing's attention. I started to look around, and I saw about a dozen men and women standing in the middle of the road. I was irked. I was enjoying myself, and for at least another hour or so, should we have stopped, I liked having this orgy with my women, and here someone is stopping my lust. I was super fucking horny right now when one of the women in the group blocking us caught my eye. She had the largest breasts I have ever seen. I was guessing G cup, but I think I was under when I thought that as a conservative estimate. I wager H cup even Doorknocker would disappear in the middle of those. Doorknocker twitched, and I agreed that I wanted to fuck that bust.

"Ma'am! These ruffians are trying to take a toll on us. There is a bridge that would take a day any other way to cross from a different location. We are a diplomatic envoy though and are tax-free, and these bandits want to take our gold stating a price of fifty gold to cross!" They must think we are swimming in gold, which after a year of selling and crafting potions, I was, but I just stared at those large breasts.

As my previous incarnation, I never liked the stares of men and didn't understand the fascination with breasts. I still don't know if I am being honest, but my lust kept my eyes peeled to those large breasts, and I wanted to know what it was like to have a boob job where I could completely enter and fuck it like a pussy. I just couldn't help myself, and I pulled out a bag with fifty gold coins.

"I will not kill you; here are fifty coins, and I want your large breasted friend to be my bitch. This is a trade I want those breasts to fuck; you want an obscene amount of gold for peasants like yourself. The deal is a deal; that's all you will get from us. Get the fuck out of our way, leave your friend or partner or whatever, and you get these coins. I will not repeat myself. Piss me off one more time, and I will kill you like the fucking bandits you are; you have five minutes, and be grateful for those five minutes."

I was super horny, and Doorknocker was twitching full mast as I stared at those breasts, but I peeled off to look at the rest of the woman attached to them. I was looking at her like an object at this moment which was unlike me. She has small curved horns with strong muscled arms. She was a bit taller than me, and her legs went down to hoofs; her fur was white with black blocks, as was her shoulder-length hair. The men and women fought while I was watching them decide the fate of their associate. She was protesting and was getting pissed before she looked defeated.

"Fine, you bitch we will sell our friend; all we wanted was the gold for building this bridge!" The man yelled, and I laughed.

"You act high and mighty for a bridge and try to toll a fucking foreign dignitary to do it." I laugh a bit more coldly, making a show of it, "Find someone who cares to me you and your friends are bandits who are less than whatever fucking species you are. I couldn't care less if you had more power than me; I would be dead in a ditch. I am buying your associate friend or whoever, and you fucking sold her to me. Take your gold and never show up in front of me again, scum, or you will die without knowing how. I am horny and want to go back to my women. Leave now and scram." I called out and tossed the bag of gold to their feet as they scrambled to pick it up. The carriage was large and spacious enough to carry all our stuff along with five women with lots of room to spare for orgies. Adding in a sixth wouldn't be a problem. I used an air vortex to show them how strong I was to suck the big breasted I was guessing Cow-kin girl to me. She flew over, and her head appeared in my hand, and Doorknocker smacked her stomach.

The rest of the bandits hurriedly picked up the gold on the ground and ran off. I told the coachmen to get ready to go after this little show. I forced the undignified big-breasted woman into the carriage. Mally, right now, was the only one who paid attention to the outside as she had a smirk on her face. Em' was out of it in a post-orgasm, and Tina was twitching with semen leaking out her pussy. Kate was currently locked up with toys that I had enchanted on her body, keeping her in a constant state of just before orgasm, and was loving it. I enchanted those about two months ago, and I hadn't found a chance. I was wondering how close I could bring her to the edge of sanity without doing anything. My mind researched how she became closer, and I wanted to make the ultimate edging vibrators for her. She loved them so, and I saw the newly purchased cowgirl look around and was frightened about what happened to them. There was still space in the compartment.

Now I sat down and forced her to her knees in the middle of the carriage. "Whos this big breasted beauty you brought in Chelsea. She is seeping in sexual energy like yourself. This, though, is very contained, like she is ashamed of it herself. Amazing find what she does to end up here?"

"Dumbass friends sold her for fifty gold coins when I offered it to them. I want to stick Doorknocker into those large breasts and couldn't resist trying to buy her now we have a new girl in our midst. Dumbass is a bandit, though. I don't know if she will try to bite," I thought about it and told Mally the basics. She was the second strongest of us, although over this past year, we haven't had a good talk about that even though I had been meaning too. She would just always start to fuck me, and I can't say I have much resistance to it. I have been following my lust more and more instead of my head.

She looked at me resentfully, and I couldn't blame her; the sword that was at her waist was still there, but I wasn't worried about it. I pointed it out to Mally as I heard Kate cry out again, the gag in her mouth muffling it as she was edged again. "Well? Tell me your name." I order and wait for a minute as Mally leans forward and disarms her weapon from her placing it into the back as the carriage begins to move.

"Fuck it, fine!" She yells, "I am Betsy Motley. I ran away from home into the Dwarven Kingdom. Living here, I had started as an adventurer and reached D rank. Then some dumbass stopped a fucking foreign dignitary's fucking carriage, and now I am here happy Slut? I woke up this morning a fucking free woman, and Rick, that fucking asshole, sees a carriage and tells us it's a simple score. Fine, we all go. I am pretty powerful, and no one sees the Beast-kin Country's symbol on it till a fucking large cocked bunny-kin woman walks out. You are a fucking bitch forcing us this way. Just pay us and leave; why the fuck do you have to 'purchase' me? So that you can stick your dick between my breasts Fifty fucking gold for it how fucking rich are you. I am barely making silver, and you can throw fifty gold that can feed me for years out like fucking trash." She ranted, letting out emotions and causing up a storm. She continued without prompt about her entire life, only to come back to me being a rich asshole purchasing her. I was still horny, and I wanted to do things. She ranted and ranted until I was tired of it. Tina regained her senses, and Em' was awake again and started to laugh as she ranted only to go back to what an asshole I am again.

I was done with it. I decided to shut her up as she talked. I grabbed her face, and I felt the training I put in with Kate take over, and I started to treat this woman the same. I forced her mouth open, and her eyes widened as I stuffed Doorknocker in and started to skull fuck her. "Bite, and you will not like the consequences," I threatened as I fucked her as Doorknocker went a little flaccid while she talked. I started to regain my hard-on, and I did what I wanted in the first place. I put Doorknocker, watching him disappear into her cleavage. She had these remarkable tits that were a combination of hard and soft, so pillowy and amazing. I almost came immediately, and Mally came up behind her and started to play with her elongated ears, and I heard her moan. I started fucking those tits as Mally used her arms to tighten them for me. It was a bliss to fulfill something I had been yearning for without knowing had had ever been yearning to try.

I fucked those tits till I came. Then I continued to fuck them. She blushed as now my semen was acting as a lubricant for my fucking her large titties. I went to town on them. Seeing the waves as my hips hit them over and over again brought another pleasure I never knew about. She looked embarrassed as I watched her reactions but was pissed nonetheless. She wasn't happy with it, and Mally teasing her ears was making her anger worse. I pumped my hips till I released a second load into those big breasts. I satisfied that urge but looking at these breasts made me want to bust another nut into them. I felt the semen in my balls turn ready for more. Mally took her off her knees and brought her back onto the seat while using her legs to spread her legs.

I pumped mana into my muscles and tore off those leather shorts that she wore. I looked at the leather armor that failed to hide these breasts. I shrugged and tore that leather armor off with mana enhanced muscles. Those Large breasts fell out to the open with amazing inverted nipples, and I saw a bit of milk leaking out. I wanted to ravish this woman. I lined Doorknocker up to her pussy, and her expression shook. Her pussy was wet like it was rained on. She wanted it, but her expression showed horror.

"Please don't," She squeezed out, but I wasn't listening as my lust had taken over, and I felt something break as I entered. A little blood leaked out, and I looked in amazement as she screamed out. Her pussy was stretching and gripping me hard. Mally was fondling those breasts and teaching the nipples. The first inverted nipple popped out with Mally teasing it out, and milk leaked faster from it. I looked down a cursed how fucking hot she was. I started to fuck her slowly as she was in a hellish landscape of Mally and me pleasuring her unwanted. Her pussy and body, though, wanted us fucking her as she called out, asking us to stop.

"Fuck it; I always wanted to try this!" And Tina stood up whole Kate was crying in the corner with another edging from the toys I left on her. She grabbed a tit and sucked on the nipple, and started to drink the milk. "This is fucking good milk; try some Em'!" Tina called out, and Emily moved over, and all but Kate became involved with fucking this girl harder and harder until I ejaculated in her wanting hole. She begged for us to stop, but when I gained enough awareness to care, I remembered she was a Bandit, and I counted this as her punishment and continued to pound her pussy well until we stopped for the night.

48