Cries Around a Fire
1.6k 2 40
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The Campfire was lit, and the Darkness surrounded us, and the night was uncommonly quiet. I looked deep into the forest without seeing and pinged a mana wave out, detecting nothing. I knew we would be entering monster territory soon, but I wasn't worried. I could detect most things as long as I paid attention. I looked to my side, and Betsy was twitching tongue lulled to the side unconscious from the fucking I gave her. I wasn't inclined to keep her around; the Tits were nice, but I did it more for the experience and in the moment. I wasn't sure what to do with her, and I looked down on her as her body had experienced too many orgasms over many hours. I Could mold her body and try some experiments.

Then I realized that I did some things that I would never have tried without the System. I also lost the experience of learning it on my own. Could I create my own Mana body if I did it myself? Could I do these things on my own without it? My race upgraded when I was a kid. Could I have done that myself without the System? I think I have grown complacent. I took advantage of the System without actually trying to learn it on my own. When I learned Mana compression, I had already learned a generic way of doing it, but after purchasing it from the shop, I learned the ideal way to compress it. I learned nothing, though, of why that was the best way I just instinctively knew it was. I decided to look at my status when Kate crawled up to me.

I smiled at that look on her face as she looked at me with deep yearning. I had used enchanted toys all day to vibrate and stop when her heart rate reached a certain point. I came up with these complex designs, and I left them on her, leaving them in a constant state of near orgasm. I think she came a total over the day of three times, showing me these were failures. But the look on her face made it all worth it. She was going crazy for a good fucking, and I turned my look to the fire.

"Chelsea! Please take these off and Fuck me, PLEASE!" She started shouting for it, and I ignored her, but I could feel Doorknocker stiffen with the begging. I could go all day with my stamina when it comes to sex now, and I smiled. Kate was between my legs sucking Doorknocker before I gave her permission, so I slapped her away.

"Did I give you permission, Kate?" She shook her head before I turned and decided to give her a good fucking. I was horny again, and I looked at her. "You may treat Doorknocker as if he was Nobility, and you are the trash you are, Kate."

With that, she was sucking on Doorknocker again, who was still dripping in semen and pussy juices from my fuck sessions with Mally, Tina, and Emily. She didn't care at all as she started to deepthroat me before pulling back to suck on my balls, making sure every part of Doorknocker was not just cleaned but properly worshiped. I leaned back onto my arms as I let Kate work on me. I decided to check my stats while she worked.

--

Status

Name: Chelsea

Age: 19-years-old

Titles: Heir to the High Silver Tower, Magical Genius, Research Maniac, Survivalist

Race: Beastkin - High Magical Silver Bunny-kin

Level: 3

XP: 30075/100000

System points: 13600

Mana: 7723/7723

Strength: 35

Agility: 47

Reflex: 35

Vitality: 50

Toughness: 47

Charisma: 69

Ingenuity: 42

Intelligence: 115

Wisdom: 163

Luck: 20

Points to Spend: 0

Shop - New Items available;

Inventory - 0 slots Available;

Lottery - Available;

--

Huh? I leveled up; I didn't expect that. Then I wanted to hit my head; of fucking course, I would level up. I killed five thousand people, one being a C-Rank adventurer, and it was a hard battle. I still wondered how the System gave experience, but I think it's too the Challenge of it. I think the C-Rank Adventurer gave a lot more experience than usual, and I looked into the record, seeing rows of fives after fourteen thousand. It seems like he gave me a lot of experience. That felt like a lot more than he was worth. Maybe circumstances too? or perhaps the fact he was that he had five thousand strong to protect him while he attacked me. Something made it worth a lot more than I thought it should have been, and I was questioning it. Maybe the thousands were treated like trash by me as a modifier?

I was feeling good as I contemplated it. Kate was desperately sucking on me, looking for more release as she had been teased and was continuing to be teased by the toys I refused to remove. She was growing more desperate, and I liked the power over her. I wonder what new things are in the shop now, but I put that to the back of my head as Kate worked my shaft. I was hoping for that creativity candy since the shop resets after a level. I had to do that, though. That lucky butt plug seemed useful. I looked at the lottery function, and I wondered as well. This was left unused by me. This seemed good, but I remember some of the better things I received were not from the system shop but chance. I buffed my luck and wondered if I would get better things from it. I decided I would ponder it later as Kate brought Doorknocker to the edge, and I shoved myself down her throat as far as I could go.

I erupted down her throat and moaned to her workings. I smiled and pulled her head off me splashing her face with cum as I finished finishing. I did what made her feel best and threw her by the face down to the ground as she landed ass up. I never even softened as I lined myself up to her dripping wet pussy when I had a thought. I smiled as I instead lined up to her, and I surprised her as I went in. I never entered her ass before, and the slimy interior felt great as I worked my way deeper into her as she tightened on me hard. I pushed in, ignoring her scream as I felt deepen into her. I was only three or four inches in, and I stopped. I grabbed her by the neck and brought her to me.

"You have two options, Kate; first I fuck your ass, Second you get nothing, and I put my toys on you all night, and tomorrow pick one. Hard fast Anal fuck or teasing till you cry for tomorrow's chance I might change my mind?"

She contemplated for mere seconds when her lust made her shout out, "Fuck me, Please Fuck me!" Her muscles loosened a bit, and I brought myself deeper into her and worked my way in with Doorknocker. I was probably going to do damage, but I didn't care as I brought myself into her. I was halfway in when I stopped again and looked held her as she moaned. I started to shallow fuck her as her body adapted to me inside her ass. She cried out uniquely as pain and pleasure-filled her, and I started to play with her clit. Her groans became even more, moans as I worked her ass, slowly getting deeper into her.

Mally came out from the carriage and looked a Kate, "Ah, finally got the fucking you begged for. Good for you Kate, but People are trying to sleep in the carriage, and you are going to attract something here with your howling. Chelsea, what are you doing to that Masochist?" She stated with sleepy eyes. I knew she was sleeping, and I had Kate prepare this fire so I could think while I finished once more in the Bandit at the time. Kate was desperate to do anything that would get me to fuck her at that point as well.

"I decided to try the pleasures of Anal on a girl this time, my friend. She wasn't ready for it, but she sounds like she is enjoying it, don't you think so?" I state in a comradery tone, and I get a sarcastic smile from her.

"Well, your taking me to the land of prudes but nice to see you don't change Chelsea. Although you seemed more liberal in many ways, Chelsea, don't you think you have gotten way more sadistic lately? I mean, when I first met you, I would never expect what you did with that Bandit. They might deserve it, but that doesn't mean we should inflict it. I enjoy it, though; the more I am with you, the more I learn, more than meets the eye. You are brutal to your enemies, but you can be to your allies as well."

I worked my way deep in Kate's as almost nine inches penetrated her now, I would estimate as My attention is no longer completely on Kate. I almost came twice, losing focus while listening to Mally. Tina came out, and so did Emily.

"Oh another Fucking it's late, and I am Tired Chelsea; you have unending stamina, and the Coachman has been watching the entire time trying not to get whip his own out to masturbate," Tina said while wiping tired eyes looking around. The world's silence around me, only the crying out of a Masochist slut in the world, reigned. Then you could hear me unload as Kate orgasmed with her ass in pleasure with pain.

I unloaded in her ass, filling her stomach, and retracted slowly. I put my hand to her and started to scan with my mana checking for damage. I found some, and I healed it then forced a nutrient bomb into her mouth.

"Swallow Kate and rest," I told her as I laid back. "Pass me a cloth. I need to clean myself up." Then I heard something like a twig breaking or something, and my full attention instantly turned as I sent out a mana pulse.

----

Announcement:

I have released the Second book of Life of a Dominant Futanari.

 

You can Support me at www.Patreon.com/Madjic or you can find my first book at

https://www.amazon.ca/Life-Dominant-Futanari-Week-Promise-ebook/dp/B096QTS87W/ref=tmm_kin_swatch_0?_encoding=UTF8&qid=1630993610&sr=8-54

Or my Second at

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09LT9S2G8

40