Monsters
1.3k 0 36
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I reached for my staff that was never out of place. Kate was too exhausted, and the Bandit was still out of it. Tina ran to the Carraige and pulled on a gauntlet. Steam started to show from it as she powered it with her energy. I was intrigued by it, but my attention turned to the mana pulse as I started to get multiple signatures from it. There were at least sixty signatures that I felt. Each seemed to be a short humanoid creature. They seemed about four feet tall but not stocky enough to be dwarves. Emily came out equipped from the carriage just as they reached the tree line of the opening. They ran out, and I almost laughed.

Goblins, I thought, but maybe I was wrong as Four feet green men came out waving wooden clubs. Tina ran out to meet them first with her powered fist, ready to hit a goblin. Emily took up second as mana began to fluctuate, and a vast majority of the goblins backline started to attack trees and humping them like they would a female. This came just as Tina's fist slammed into a goblins center mass.

I remember how she told me her gauntlet was supposed to work. When the pressure plate on the center of the fist hit, it creates an energy-infused explosion forward in a one hundred and eighty-degree radius. This resulting explosion of energy turned this Goblin into a mist of blood and gore. The resulting was the mess of blood and gore coating all the goblins behind that Goblin and his disappearance. Tina smiled as she moved forward to the next. Her fist slammed into his midsection, making the battlefield start to develop a red mist as disintegrated goblins disappeared.

Emily was much cleaner as she used her twin sabers and evasion to move through the goblins in a dance of skill. Each cut was meticulous in killing with the least effort as she swept through them. She moved in evasive ways as Mally slowly released more goblins from her illusions to keep the fight a fight but allowed the ladies to practice.

I had gotten surrounded by six goblins myself. I dodged their clubs and used my staff to block what I couldn't, trying for the least movement possible. While I was doing that, I watched the battlefield looking to protect my ladies from fatal attacks. Only once did I use my mana as we reaped the lives of these goblins when one came to attack Tina from a blindspot in the gore and was about to hit her when an arcane missile tore apart the upper part of his body.

The entire time Mally sat back with the incapacitated Kate and Bandit Betsy. She lounged as Mana fluctuations came from her freeing goblins from humping trees and attacking them to attacking us. She watched, bored; I could tell. Her tail whipped around, and she looked at Betsy with a smile.

It wasn't much longer when all the goblins were dead, and the clearing we were in became splashed with gore and bodies. Tina's methods created a lot of gore. I looked at the scene and laughed as I had killed only one Goblin. This entire encounter was a waste of our time. Kates cries brought them here, though, so I can say that it was my fault.

"Ladies, let's gather our shit and leave; wolves will be here soon or more monsters. Things will be annoying if we stay. Let us try to find a water source Tina; you are extremely dirty with your fighting methods. You need to work on that, babe." I smile as we all move into action, cleaning up the minimal stuff that was out and snuffing out the fire. The carriage was loaded, and the sex smell was prevalent. The carriage was going to smell like blood and sex after this. I sighed and picked up both Kate and the Bandit Betsy in an arm each and sat them down. The coachman then gathered the spooked animals and put up a latrine to see, and we were on the road for a short bit. It wasn't long till the coachman yelled inside.

"Milady, it's too dark. I can't go much farther." I sighed, and I cast a simple spotlight so that they could see in front. That didn't change the fact the animals needed to rest soon. It wasn't much longer when they stumbled on a small stone bridge over a creek. There was even a small opening to park for the night. Feeling lucky and everyone just wanting to get clean there was no fun. The cold water made me shrink even smaller than usual, and the Bandit was watching me now. She seemed to be lost in thought but never made a move to run. I didn't care if she ran honestly, as the fifty gold was for experience and something Mally said earlier seemed to resonate with me.

Back in my previous incarnation, it wouldn't matter whom. I would never have done those things to any person. Although a Bandit deserves what's coming to them, I just shouldn't be able to do something to that effect. I remember my new mother in this world taught me that Bandits were the ideal Human experimentation material. The roads in bunny-kin territory lately were getting revamped before the wars going on now. Those patrols would pick up bandits for our tower. I never tried human experimentation, but the Mana body made me want to try some. I was curious, and I was holding myself back at the moment to see if I could trigger things.

The camp was set up after a short bit, and we all fell asleep.

The Next morning everyone awoke, and I took my time to use mana to remove the blood and semen from the carriage slowly. It took longer than I thought; as I continued, Emily came to the carriage then started to get mad at me.

"Chelsea, you know I would clean this up for us! Why are you taking away from my duties to you, Chelsea? I already feel like I do nothing for you, then you go ahead and do something below your station and clean the mess, Chelsea. You are the next leader of the Bunny-kin, seeing you use mana on something so dumb as Cleaning our carriage." Her anger built, "It's shameful! Pure Shame! I am your slave; why do you not treat me like one? You're supposed to be above me, but the only person you treat as a slave is Kate! Why did I do something wrong?!"

I was kind of blown away that she wanted me to treat her like crap. I paused that thought as I listened to her mad ravings. I realized what she wanted. Back when we still lived in the tower, she would clean up after me while I was in full-blown research mode. I would do nothing like clean or even care about dressing myself almost. I would exercise than research into my interests. This meant that she developed following me around cleaning up. This meant that she no longer had to do that since I was paying attention now. I thought her time was worth more than her on her hands and knees cleaning. I heard her objections over the past year while I hired a male Cat-kin that I never learned the name of to clean our dwarven home.

This was then expedited her anger as I had Kate do mundane things to humiliate her. This would normally be Emily's things and how she showed she cared for me. This was about her not being able to express her worship and love for me? Was I getting that correct? I like Emily around, and although I could force her to stay around, I have been around her since I was six. I would like to keep her around longer and had no plans of releasing her. She had no plans on leaving, but her feelings were important. This didn't change the fact she was extremely angry, blowing up on making a carriage clean when she had no cleaning supplies around for the amount of mess there was. It wouldn't be possible for anyone other than me to clean it today until we reach a traveler's inn. She was venting on me, and I just sat there silent, realizing this was needed.

It wasn't long until Emily just started to cry. Instead of doing something stupid, I just picked her up and brought her into the carriage as I sent a message to everyone to prepare to leave while I attended to Emily. I sat her down and just held her. I did nothing else as I had nothing I thought I could say without hurting her feelings. The problem was she had nothing to show her devotion to me and something like cleaning the carriage she probably thought she was going to do. I just held her as she cursed me a couple of times while being held in my bosom.

In the end, the others piled in after it was all packed up and ready to go. This next day as we traveled, the Bandit had joined us in the carriage when no one instructed her. I just sat there petting Emily till she calmed down and started to apologize for the outburst. I still just pet her while the carriage moved down a lonely road towards the Elven Forest.

36