Drainage
1.7k 2 42
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I awoke in the Inn we rented for the night after tearfully entering up into the Treetop city. After being lost for so long, we found an Inn with tear-soaked eyes in a constant battle for survival. Many Elves and other species gave us weird looks as the two elves escorted us from the woods we met. They didn't stick around for long, but I left them with a bag of gold, and we all profusely thanked them again and again.

When the night came, we all collapsed again, sleeping off the years of torment and non-stop battles of the elven forest floor. Each of us stripped, and you could see newly trained muscles on us. Our bodies were toned to the max. We all were unable to have any action on the forest floor as well. Now in safety, I looked at my ladies, and my balls felt incredibly full. I was in relative safety, and I wanted to indulge in pleasures. My body was heating up looking at my ladies. We all needed to bathe and eat this morning, and I was horny now. Doorknocker was hardening, and I was torn trying to keep my sanity and lust under control. My body needed to release the stress I wanted to release, and still, my balls were full. As the only one awake, I looked at Mally and decided, 'fuck it,' I was going to go all out.

She laid there her body in rags of animal fur from the forest floor, covering a sexy toned body with ample breasts and a juicy ass that called for me to squeeze. Doorknocker was not letting me think of anything else as I put my face down in her pussy while she was sleeping. I started to lick, and she got wet as I teased her clit, working at it gently, hoping not to wake her right away. The thought of her waking up to me fucking her already made my already steel doorknocker harder. She was now dripping, and I think she might be awake but wanted it to continue as we had all been on a hair-trigger. I swiped my mouth off the juices and saliva on it and looked down on her with a smile. The Furs came off her breasts, and Doorknocker penetrated her, and I heard a moan as she climaxed on Doorknocker with insertion. Her eyes opened, and she smiled up to me, and her moans started as I started to fuck her slowly. I let her adapt to me after being obstinate for two years. Her folds wrapped around me and milked me as I slowly moved in and out of her.

Slowly her moans built, and I noticed as I started to pick up speed everyone waking up, including Betsy, who was more or less a part of the group now. I ignored them for now, and I worked up to my first release in years. My movements picked up speed, and I angled Mally putting her feet up to her ears, and started to hammer her pussy hard and fast. She was now screaming in pleasure as I jackhammered her pussy, and I was reaching my limit in her orgasming pussy at my brutal movements. I moved my head down to peck her lips, then smiled as I released. It was a sight as I started to fill her. It was pleasurable and painful as I felt thick sperm, almost a jelly it felt like passing out through Doorknocker. I even saw her stomach start to stretch at the obscene amount I was releasing. It hurt how much I was released as I kept going. I groaned as I pulled out and the jelly-like substance released onto her body. Emily was quick, though, and started to suck me off, swallowing my thick jelly-like semen.

Emily gulped down hard and fast before my ejaculation came to an end. I was breathing heavy, but my lust had not died down in the least. DoorKnocker was ready for another round. Emily was already hot and heavy, and I took her in for a kiss. Not caring for tasting myself as we make out, I tore any remaining garments covering her and started to fuck her standing up and her legs wrapped around me. I kissed her as I felt myself reach her inside the door and started to barge in the door as she cried out into me. I felt her squirt onto me, and I just continued to kiss my loyal maid as I fucked her brains out as she moaned into my mouth, and I pinned her to the wall as I continued. I grabbed her breast pinching and released her mouth to suck on those nipples. I was ravaging her, and she was on a hair-trigger as horny from lack of action for the last years as the rest of us. My stamina was sapping quickly this time as I drilled into her.

I released her from the wall and exited her; I put her face to the floor and positioned her ass up. Hands down, my favorite position was face down ass up as I penetrated her again, invading up to her door again then penetrating her deepest spot for double penetration. I cared little as I fucked her over and over, feeling thick precum releasing directly into her womb. I was building up, and she cried out to me as I worked her hole. Tina was now sucking on my nipple and teasing the other, claiming the next spot for my attention. I unloaded directly into Emily as she cried out, moaning and crying. I brought her head up and kissed her as I filled her womb hard, feeling it fill quickly, and I started to withdraw. I wanted more, and my ejaculation hadn't finished. My balls still felt full, and I was ready to go for more even as I continued to fill Emily. I felt out of control and couldn't care less about that. My body was hot, and the need for my women rang in my head more than anything.

I heard a Knock on the door, but all of us ignored it as Tina started to suck on my full balls as I was finishing in Emily. Her womb and stomach expanded slightly, making her look early stages of pregnancy. Tina looked at her with surprised-filled eyes so did Mally and Kate. Kate was heavily masturbating, crying out for attention in the corner as she worked her nipple and clit hard. I left Emily with a still hard doorknocker ready to fill up another cunt, and I picked up Tina and looked into her eyes as I pulled her up.

"Oh FUCK ya Chelsea, Fuck me with that massive cock, Destroy me, Make me your bitch again and Again with that hard cock!" She screamed out, and I smiled. I penetrated her with no extra preparation and directly invaded her healed womb caring not as I wasn't even balls deep into her, and I started to hammer her uterus. It was a feeling of dominance as she cried out as I was on my knees using her ass, lifting it up and down quickly, showing off my muscles from the last years. I started to pump mana into my arms and sped up my movements even more. Her cries echoed in the room as the door knocker raided her uterus mercilessly, all other things forgotten as we fucked. Mally was ready for round two, and now even Betsy was fingering her pussy, hoping for action.

"Chelsea, I want your children. Fill me up, make me your baby tank forever!" Tina screamed out as I fucked her, and I was startled, and I just fucked her even harder, bringing myself closer to orgasm as she was in a continuous state of orgasm at this point. I enjoyed myself deep in her, then smiled as I thought of something. I ultimately left her pussy, and she looked at my face, completely distressed as I smiled at her. "Why-," She started to scream out when I went as deep as I could, and her startled 'Oh' Face was a work of art. I did not stop there as I removed Doorknocker completely before repeating. I heard a louder knock's on our door of the Inn, but I was busy repeatedly Knocking on Tina's door hard first, completely leaving only to penetrate her hard and fast. She was reduced to speechlessness as I continued the slow, rough fuck. I was loving her tiny tight pussy and wreaking it repeatedly.

I was wreaking her womb again when I heard the door open, and in walked an Elf.  I looked at the elf in the eye as I brought Tina up her ass in the air, her speechless face still lost in the pleasure, and I brought her down again. The elf, though, was what I had my eye on. She was a Green haired girl with a very shocked face, and she looked around nineteen or twenty. She looked good with a C-cup chest and a Simple V-cut T-shirt that was Green as well as brown pants. She looked flawless like the other elves we had met. The pointy ears were visible even with her long hair. She was slightly taller than me, and I wanted to fuck her too. My thoughts were useless as I stared at the rapidly blushing face as I lifted Tina's small body and drove her down hard and fast on Doorknocker. The elf didn't look away as I dove into Tina's depths again and again. Then I brought her up for the last time, went as deep as I could go, and started to empty my balls some more into Tina as I stared into that elf's eyes.

I watched those Hazel Elf eyes widen in disbelief as I unleashed in Tina as she moaned for more. The elf was memorized as Kate was the run over to start sucking on my balls, trying to lay claim to the next fuck. I just slowly lifted up Tina as I continued to release in her as she moaned. I was filled with the pleasure of release, but I didn't stop looking at the blushing elf. I stared in those eyes while Tina was lifted off, and Kate was promptly at work swallowing the rest of my load. The elf finally lost eye contact and looked at Doorknocker. I smiled as Tina was set aside, and I used my finger to call the elf who was in the doorway over. She took small steps to me, and I pushed Kate off Doorknocker without thought. Kate looked even more energized after that in the corner of my eye.

The blushing elf made her way to me, and I smiled as she reached me, and I stood up off my knees. I closed the distance. I brought My mouth up to her ear, "Looking for the ride of your life," I whispered, and she shivered hard. She said nothing but looked down on doorknocker eyes, not leaving it. "You can touch it, you know," I whispered into her ear, earning another shiver, and her hand moved to touch Doorknocker. I smiled and used a hand to lift her chin to look at me. "Want me to corrupt you, dear?" I asked; this time, she looked around, looking at my various women as Kate furiously masturbated. Betsy's milk was leaking out of her breasts as she worked her clit hard. Mally was staring hard, and gelatinous sperm was slowly leaving. Emily was dealing with much the same, but she looked at me, wanting more. Tina was a slobbering mess as she was still in the afterglow.

The elf looked around at my women and turned to me, "Why am I so hot?" She asked innocently, and my want continued to grow for this elf. I moved closer as her hand was still on Doorknocker, and I looked into her eyes as she looked up at me. "Let me change the world for you. Nod and say yes, and things will change for the better for you. I will introduce this world to you in the best way." I smiled as she contemplated, and I was rooting for it as I was feeling her emotions on my cock, those amateurish movements slowly brushing up and down, showing her want and need. It was a tease, and Doorknocker was twitching in anticipation. I was waiting for those words of consent.

We stared as moans filled the room from my women, and she nodded. I smiled like the cashmere cat. I didn't scare her in movement, and I brought my face to hers. I kissed her, pecking her getting her used to me as she stroked me harder and harder. I pecked her mouth and brought my arms around her bringing her closer. I started to strip her as she was lost in my eyes. I took off her shirt, and although I wanted to rip it off her, I pulled it over her head, and two bountiful breasts greeted me with lovely nipples perked up, ready to be teased greeted me I continued to peck those lips and grasped a breast in one of my hands. She gasped in surprise, and I took the chance to raid her mouth with my tongue, bringing a moan from her. I kissed her deeply as I started to knead her breast and tease her nipples with both hands. It was painfully slow as she was lost in my working slowly stroking Doorknocker. Her amateurish hands brought me more frustration and want than relief. I held back as I seduced her with a corrupted atmosphere in the room. Mally was now Furiously masturbating as well, watching me seduce her.

I had her now as she moaned into my mouth, and I slowly brought my hand down to her pants. I started to drop them to the floor, and something greeted me that I did not expect. She had a dick of her own. My eyes widened as she realized what she had just shown. She almost took off at that moment, but I wrapped my arms around her quickly.

"What's this little treat, my Elven dear," I whispered into her ear, and I started to tease her cock and then her balls. However, I found a tight pussy followed by an anus. I was happy as the girl stuttered.

"I-I-I-" She tried to start, and I put a finger to her mouth. "You're a Futanari, Just like me, My dear. What a treat!" I exclaimed to the blushing elf, and I continued exploring her naughty bits, bringing her mouth to mine again. When she turned to run, I ended up behind her, and my arms were now wrapped around her. I started to work on her cock and pussy at the same time as I kissed her from behind. She was no longer teasing Doorknocker, but I was stiffer than ever.

"Want that ride still, my Futanari Friend?" I teasingly ask her as she nods, filled with the pleasure I am bringing her. I start to stop teasing her clit and start to prepare her wet pussy stretching it out with a finger. I was stroking her cock which was about six or seven inches long, teasing. I worked her shaft and her pussy at the same time, I received her cries of pleasure in my mouth, and she ejaculated out onto the floor with her first orgasm. I released her mouth as she panted, coming down from her orgasm. I gave her a small break before, without a word started again.

"Mistress Please, More." She cried out, and I was startled at the address. Do I have another Kate on hand? I grin at the thought and work a second finger as Jealous eyes watch as I tease this elf more. She continued to moan for me more as I teased more reactions out of this sweet little elf, and when I inserted the third finger, the elf could no longer hold it and blasted another load onto the floor. I was grinning so hard my face was sore.

"Kate quit your masturbating and do something useful," I stated as I tilted the eyes of the elf to look at me. "You ready sweet thing, for the ride of your life?" She looked at me with that wanting gaze that made Doorknocker twitch in excitement. Kate was off to the side looking at me in question when I lined up Doorknocker to her tiny pussy and slowly started to insert myself into her life. Kate looked questioning at me, and I pointed at the elf's cock, and she had a realization look on her face.

I slowly penetrated her, and I looked into her eyes which she seemed to love as I looked into them. I slowly brought myself in deeper and deeper, and I felt something in the way that I pushed past and heard her cry out as I dove deeper. "Ah, Mistress, It hurts, Please!" I covered the mouth of this greedy girl as she sucked all my attention. Then Kate reached her cock and started giving it the attention she wasn't expecting. I could see Kate's pussy juice leaking onto the floor as I ordered her to do something. "AH!" The elf cried out in surprise and pleasure. She was being penetrated as she was being sucked off. She exploded into Kate's mouth, and Kate continued sucking her as I buried Doorknocker deeper and deeper. Her life would be forever changed; I thought as I finally knocked on her wombs door.

"Mistress, It feels-, So-, GOOOD, Something-, Is, Coming-, Mistress!" She screeched out and Came on my cock buried in her, and Dry orgasmed with her cock as she was still being pleasured there as well. I smiled at the honest girl as I felt her squirt on me.

She was panting and exhausted already, and I turned her head back to me again to look at me with a sadistic smile on my face. "Ready to start, my sweet thing?" Her expression was priceless as all the emotions on it were numerous of expectation and fright, pleasure so many that I felt Doorknocker twitch in excitement.

"Mistress?" That was all that came out when I started to slowly fuck her tight pussy. I slowly started as she started to cry out, but the gasps and moans started to grow louder and louder. I felt her tighten and cum on me, and I noticed Kate obediently swallowing, following my orders. Mally was the first to want to join in on the fun and started to pleasure my clit as I fucked this beautiful cute elf. I started to rampage in her picking up speed. I worked her pussy as I felt her cum almost non-stop at this point and her tongue started to lull out of her mouth. She turned into a drooling mess of a woman, and I continuously fucked her until I reached Climax inside her filling her up. I came hard in her filling her up the same way I did my other girls, and rode it out with Kate still sucking out another load from her and Mally teasing me to orgasm faster.

Her stomach started to swell when I pulled out, and I gently took the elf who was in post-orgasm bliss to the Inn's bed, letting her rest. I looked at Betsy now and smiled.

42