Audience
1.8k 2 41
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The Elf was out in post-orgasm bliss. Kate looked up at me, but my eyes were on the now paused in mid-masturbation, Betsy. I was still rock hard, and she was lying there, ready to be my next victim. I grabbed her and pulled her leg toward me. I wasn't gentle, and I directly entered into her, and I was on top of her, and legs were pinned to her massive breasts, which promptly started to spurt out a large amount of milk.

"You cow hold you utters back they making a mess!" I exclaimed as I moved my head to start drinking her milk. I slammed her pussy as I drank her milk spurting into my mouth with a smile and made sure to give a hard teasing bit to the nipple. Her screams sounded as I played with her other nipple with my hand. These breasts were fucking huge, I thought. How does her back feel with these babies?

I sucked some milk and realized with the sweet flavor in my mouth that I was pretty thirsty after finishing four times. I smiled and playfully bit her nipple as I sucked more out while pounding the thirsty pussy. Her hot wet folds wrapped around me, and I moaned as I sucked. Her pussy was so fucking deep as I worked those folds shaping them to my cock. After years with Betsy, I would not say we are close, to say the least. Her intuition, though, saved us many times on the forest floor. She has an uncanny sense of danger that I wondered how she got sold to me in the first place. Conversation for another day right now, her wet pussy needed deeper and harder penetration.

I gave her my dick harder as her nipples created a mess on me and around me. Her giant breasts were wonderfully soft yet hard and full. I wondered if I should start milking her like the cow she was. I smiled as I felt the wonderful deep pussy grip me hard and spasm in orgasm. Nothing made me feel more confident than a woman orgasming on Doorknocker. The fact that even if I raped her, she would orgasm on me, again and again, made me go on her even harder as I put mana into my muscles and started to hear slaps and gasps as that pussy was positioned harder than ever before.

"Fuck!" I yelled out and put my hands to work on her breasts, and continued to drink from her breast. This was odd and exciting. I bit flicked, rubbed, and generally teased out more and more from her as she gasped and cried. Then I reached my end, went as deep as I could, and unloaded into that awaiting pussy. I came into her hard and felt the stream go out. I filled her, noticed some swelling at her tummy, and smiled as I filled her deep pussy.

"Betsy, you were good," I stated as she finished riding out my ejaculation as I smiled in conquest. I looked around and saw someone at the door again, horrified. I ignored that and saw Kate now holding my hip.

"Please, PLease, PLEase, PLEAse, PLEASe, PLEASE, MASTER PLEASE ME TOO!" This horny masochist needed some attention. I thought for a second and backhanded Kate, which surprised her, but I grabbed her neck before she knew what was happening. I lifted her to my face and looked into her eyes.

"Good Begging, Master will give this slave a small treat!" I slapped her face again, not being gentle at all. The light of shine when those eyes came back to me was pure excitement. "Doorknockers dirty, you fucking masochist, clean it up Slut!" I ordered and let go of her neck. Kate didn't even pause questions or hesitate to get on her knees and start to lick Doorknocker carefully, making sure all the female ejaculate and semen were being cleaned.

I turned to the person in the doorway and saw an Elf. I looked at the bed where another elf was, and I recognized the one at the door. They looked Identical. The horror on the elves' face was much different from the Elf on the bed's reaction. This was cute. I looked at her with a smile.

"So I was told all elves are prudes. Since coming here, the first one I met rode my dick while having her dick sucked. Does the second one like to watch? Mally, you told me all elves are prudes. Look at this voyeur just watching Kate clean doorknocker like this is a free show!" I exclaimed, and I saw Mally's shocked expression change multiple times as she went from shocked to embarrassed to shocked again than to a sweet smile.

"I thought they were Chelsea. I think these two are the more repressed Pervert types." She stood on shaky legs, and I saw that smile as she was planning. Mally promptly booted the horrified Elf into the room and closed the door. She excitedly smiled as she did it, and the Elf was in too much shock. She seemed dumbfounded into speechlessness. Kate was working my shaft now, cleaning as best as she could. I smiled, and I pointed to the bed, then the Elf. Mally walked her over as she was starting to wake up to her surroundings.

"What the Fuck!" She started to exclaim, and Mally put a finger to her mouth.

"Quiet, you peep on us; we will give you the show you want. We are all-powerful enough to make sure you stay. Now enjoy your show, you little perverted Elf. I know I am looking forward to it." Mally stood behind her, and I felt subtle mana waves as I knew she was making illusions and wards to stop more peepers. I smiled and grabbed Kate by the throat while she was in mid-gagging on Doorknocker. I forced Doorknocker as deep as possible till my balls touched her chin and then retracted.

"Good slut all ready for the show for this perverted Elf!" Kate was harshly breathing, trying to regain her breath as I dragged her by the throat over in front of the Elf. Right in front of her, I threw Kate like a thing at her feet by the throat. "Stand Slut! The show is about to start!" The Elf jumped and looked about ready to stand, but Mally kept her down with her arm. Emily was watching now, and Tina was now masturbating in the corner, getting ready for a round two with her.

Kate got to her feet. I could see the female ejaculate running down her legs. That pussy was sopping wet for me without a doubt, and her treatment was making her cum easily. Kate was the most perverted woman I have ever met, and I knew Mally was into almost everything. I grabbed Kate by the neck again and slapped her face again.

"Fucking slow Slut. When I tell you to stand, I want you standing before I say it!" I slapped her face on the other cheek, working my way into an unreasonable dominatrix, and I was enjoying it. "Spread your legs Slut; The audience should inspect this Slut properly. Show her and spread to give her a good view!" I ordered, and Kate wasted no time spreading her legs after letting go of her neck and presenting the Elf her pussy. She spread it open so that The Elf could see the juices gushing for her master. The Elf tried to look away, but Mally whispered something in her ear, and the face turned towards Kate's pussy. Then Mally pushed her head gently forwards until her nose almost touched.

Kate was breathing harshly and was getting off on the exhibitionism going on and came just by being looked at. Mally laughed as female ejaculate sprayed the Elf's face, and she reeled back into Mally, startled. I stifled a laugh and grabbed Kate's throat. "Did I give you permission to squirt on the audience!?" I exclaimed and slapped those breasts and received a quick scream of pain from how unexpected it was. "No, you wanted to, you fucking Slut. I will give this little voyeur elf a show she will never forget. Slut, you will not forget this either." I smiled viciously, and doorknocker stiff came from below and entered without warning. I held her neck while Mally had two arms wrapped around the Elf so that she couldn't turn her head away even though now she wasn't trying.

I slammed her pussy from below, giving the Elf an excellent view of our joined bodies as I held Kate's throat and stopped Kate's ability to breathe as I fucked her. The wordless ecstasy she portrayed on her face was a sight to see. The Elf was taking it all in with a blushing face, and I saw a reaction from under her clothing. I smiled as I railed Kate in front of this voyeur elf. I even saw a little wet mark at the top. I choked Kate as I felt her orgasm on me, which I pulled out as her legs shook. The Elf was once again sprayed by Kate's ejaculate, this time though she didn't flinch. The horrified face turned to blush; now, it was one of fascination and lust. I reinserted and let Kate take in precious air as I did. The deep gasp of air with a moan was loudly audible.

As she gasped, another swift slap hit her breast, followed by a harsh pinch on the other breast's nipple. She cried out again as I started to hammer her pussy with Doorknocker. I was knocking on her door, and I inflicted her pussy tightened on me with each bit of pain. I felt her orgasm again on me as I slapped her tit again. I had a thought then, and I wanted to test it, and with a wicked smile, I started. I hammered her pussy with mana-enhanced movements making me move faster. Then I pulled out as she was just about to cum. I then started to slap her clit hard. All in front of this Elf, she watched me slap her clit till she screamed harshly and squirted all over the Elf again. I didn't stop slapping her clit for a couple more seconds as her head tilted back.

I penetrated her again and started fucking her harder and harder. I then grabbed her by her once short hair that seemed to have grown to shoulder length while in the forest. I put her melted pleasure face right in front of the Elf and started to go balls deep in Kate, smacking her ass loudly till it echoed in the room. Slowly her ass turned a deep red as I continued to slap it harder and harder as she came multiple times, and I was nearing my ejaculation. I pulled her back up and grabbed her by the throat, and choked her again as I readied for completion. I forced Kate to bounce even harder on Doorknocker and was ready to burst. I took my hand out of her hair to give her face one more resounding slap and came in her audibly.

This time though, I had no intention of keeping it clean as not too close to being finished with my ejaculation; I pulled out and sprayed my awaiting audience in my semen.

"What the-!" She was stopped again with a finger to her mouth. "You're an audience member; don't disturb the show!" Mally told her as she was covered in Female ejaculate and my semen.

I never cared about that, and I pointed to Em' with a smile. "Want a round two?" I asked with a smile as Kate fell to the side with a satisfied smile.

41